Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Ritika true colors is coming out this week (Page 4)

life_is_fun IF-Sizzlerz
life_is_fun
life_is_fun

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Ranveer should leave his business & try 4 shaadi.com... Ishaani did the same thing wat Ranveer did with even more intensity as if she wanted 2 give a tough competiton to Ranveer

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Julie_StarRebeccaValentin

RebeccaValentin IF-Rockerz
RebeccaValentin
RebeccaValentin

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RadzLuvShakti

Originally posted by RebeccaSweety

i wish the same...just want to see her true colorss as soon as possibleAngry
cnt see her in that sati savitri roopOuch

yup RLS.. 
n tnk goodness that they hve stopped playin d kal ho na ho BGM fr her..Angry
twas completely disgusting. . .AngryAngryAngry

Exactly rebecca...that BGM was sooo anoyying , thanks to the CV's for stop playing that in Stupid Rari BG!!! really hate it so much ...Ouch

P.S where are you nowadays Rebecca? have'nt seen u for couple of days here in this forum? 

yup.. m sooo glad dat d cvs hve stopped givin us such crap.. i think they wud hve tested d cross pairing wid d towel, hamara bachha,kal ho na ho BGM n curtain scene.. since twas an utter failure, they wud hve been forced2 give us d vamp promo n now her truth. . . LOL

Havin my exams RLS.. wud b bak only by may 19th.. gonna miss all of u OuchOuchOuch
these days, my life s damn boring without bein able2 participate in all of u grls' spamming.. esp i missed all of u on ishveer faceoff day CryCryCry

Yeah ryt...but her true colors is so much pakka , abhi tak nahi dikhayaConfusedConfused!! stupid CV's Dikhate kuch aur , aur karte kuch aur...welll never mind!! was happy to see IShveer f2f first!!LOLLOL

Awww...how shweet Rebbecca, Embarrassedreally missed u too on that day,Cry everybody was sharing their opinions only u were not thereBroken Heart...but no worries, happy to know u'll be back after 19th may...TongueTongue.wish ur exams goes well, Do mehnat, after all studies first!!! Come back sooon ...EmbarrassedThumbs Up

awww.. tnq dear.. yup.. i read all d posts bt cudnt post bcuz of my damn slow net conn.. jus luvd d fact that d forum ws completely filled wid ishveer posts.. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
haha.. yup.. i ll do mehnat.. n tnq Big smileBig smile
-RadzLuvShakti IF-Dazzler
-RadzLuvShakti
-RadzLuvShakti

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

i wish the same...just want to see her true colorss as soon as possibleAngry
cnt see her in that sati savitri roopOuch

yup RLS.. 
n tnk goodness that they hve stopped playin d kal ho na ho BGM fr her..Angry
twas completely disgusting. . .AngryAngryAngry

Exactly rebecca...that BGM was sooo anoyying , thanks to the CV's for stop playing that in Stupid Rari BG!!! really hate it so much ...Ouch

P.S where are you nowadays Rebecca? have'nt seen u for couple of days here in this forum? 

yup.. m sooo glad dat d cvs hve stopped givin us such crap.. i think they wud hve tested d cross pairing wid d towel, hamara bachha,kal ho na ho BGM n curtain scene.. since twas an utter failure, they wud hve been forced2 give us d vamp promo n now her truth. . . LOL

Havin my exams RLS.. wud b bak only by may 19th.. gonna miss all of u OuchOuchOuch
these days, my life s damn boring without bein able2 participate in all of u grls' spamming.. esp i missed all of u on ishveer faceoff day CryCryCry

Yeah ryt...but her true colors is so much pakka , abhi tak nahi dikhayaConfusedConfused!! stupid CV's Dikhate kuch aur , aur karte kuch aur...welll never mind!! was happy to see IShveer f2f first!!LOLLOL

Awww...how shweet Rebbecca, Embarrassedreally missed u too on that day,Cry everybody was sharing their opinions only u were not thereBroken Heart...but no worries, happy to know u'll be back after 19th may...TongueTongue.wish ur exams goes well, Do mehnat, after all studies first!!! Come back sooon ...EmbarrassedThumbs Up

awww.. tnq dear.. yup.. i read all d posts bt cudnt post bcuz of my damn slow net conn.. jus luvd d fact that d forum ws completely filled wid ishveer posts.. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
haha.. yup.. i ll do mehnat.. n tnq Big smileBig smile

Oh u saw the posts? Thats grt... Damn i hate when the net got slow...

Welcome...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RebeccaValentin

ReneeLalitFan Senior Member
ReneeLalitFan
ReneeLalitFan

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
PLZZZ i wnt her true out THIS WEEK can't stand her physconess Angry

Go to top