Ritika true colors is coming out this week - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
She is not pregnant only.  RV dumbo should come to know this ASAP.  Then only he might believe ish.  Otherwise he'll continue hating her and keep pampering Ri 
i am waiting for that 
Yes ..finally hope it happnes in the coming week .cant take her sweety sweety act anymore...just hate ri already 
i wish the same...just want to see her true colorss as soon as possible😑
cnt see her in that sati savitri roop
Edited by -RadzLuvShakti - 8 years ago
Originally posted by mas123

She is not pregnant only.  RV dumbo should come to know this ASAP.  Then only he might believe ish.  Otherwise he'll continue hating her and keep pampering Ri 

no mas123.. 

unfortunately our rv dumbo wont cum2 know of it soon. πŸ˜­

it ll b a repetition of d hate track again.
rv fakin his hate4 Ish n cryin in ritika's lap.. he wudnt even hve2 go 2 her house in d middle of d nyt as shez ryt next2 him dis time.. [ which is very very dangerous btw, cuz it ll give her a reason 2 cup him.. n our rhondu wudnt even notice her rape attempt n ll jus keep on crying..😑] 

Meanwhile, our ish MKM ll b hurt bt ll cont her investigation wid shikhar, makin rv go more n more jealous.. πŸ˜†
BT dis time m wid ish.. poor ish. instead of simply burning inside, seeing ritika wid rv she needs2 return him d favour by bein close wid shikhar πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

[ BTW I HVE ONE DOUBT.. Y DOES NO1 IN MATSH EVER THINK OF GOIN2 POLICE.. Wen chirkut threatened ish that he ll kill rv, if she wud hve gone2 d cops ryt away, d matter wud hve been solved within mins.. even here, instead of movin 2 rv mansion , n doin d investigation all by herself, if she goes2 d cops, n takes their help, they ll finish off d case within 2 days, cuz she already has a very very strong evidence against ritika.. D same goes wid RV2.. wen he came2 know that ish s alive, y didnt he think of goin2 d jailor 2 know d reason bcuz of which she ws released.. ]
Originally posted by -RadzLuvShakti

i wish the same...just want to see her true colorss as soon as possible😑
cnt see her in that sati savitri roop

yup RLS.. 
n tnk goodness that they hve stopped playin d kal ho na ho BGM fr her..😑
twas completely disgusting. . .😑😑😑
Originally posted by RebeccaSweety

yup RLS.. 
n tnk goodness that they hve stopped playin d kal ho na ho BGM fr her..😑
twas completely disgusting. . .😑😑😑

Exactly rebecca...that BGM was sooo anoyying , thanks to the CV's for stop playing that in Stupid Rari BG!!! really hate it so much ...

P.S where are you nowadays Rebecca? have'nt seen u for couple of days here in this forum? 
Originally posted by -RadzLuvShakti

Exactly rebecca...that BGM was sooo anoyying , thanks to the CV's for stop playing that in Stupid Rari BG!!! really hate it so much ...

P.S where are you nowadays Rebecca? have'nt seen u for couple of days here in this forum? 

yup.. m sooo glad dat d cvs hve stopped givin us such crap.. i think they wud hve tested d cross pairing wid d towel, hamara bachha,kal ho na ho BGM n curtain scene.. since twas an utter failure, they wud hve been forced2 give us d vamp promo n now her truth. . . πŸ˜†

Havin my exams RLS.. wud b bak only by may 19th.. gonna miss all of u 
these days, my life s damn boring without bein able2 participate in all of u grls' spamming.. esp i missed all of u on ishveer faceoff day πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Originally posted by RebeccaSweety

yup.. m sooo glad dat d cvs hve stopped givin us such crap.. i think they wud hve tested d cross pairing wid d towel, hamara bachha,kal ho na ho BGM n curtain scene.. since twas an utter failure, they wud hve been forced2 give us d vamp promo n now her truth. . . πŸ˜†

Havin my exams RLS.. wud b bak only by may 19th.. gonna miss all of u 
these days, my life s damn boring without bein able2 participate in all of u grls' spamming.. esp i missed all of u on ishveer faceoff day πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Yeah ryt...but her true colors is so much pakka , abhi tak nahi dikhayaπŸ˜•πŸ˜•!! stupid CV's Dikhate kuch aur , aur karte kuch aur...welll never mind!! was happy to see IShveer f2f first!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Awww...how shweet Rebbecca, 😳really missed u too on that day,😭 everybody was sharing their opinions only u were not thereπŸ₯Ί...but no worries, happy to know u'll be back after 19th may...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›.wish ur exams goes well, Do mehnat, after all studies first!!! Come back sooon ...πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸΌ
Why still RV to fight for Ishaani ? Why Just why ? There is no reason he should fight for Ishaani !
there is literally no reason , Ishanni has always given pain to him always ! She is literally a dumbo !