Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Ritika true colors is coming out this week

Julie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I think her true colors will come out at the end of this week, Ishani will find proof against her. Going by Smriti interview she must have already shoot for the scenes since she's talking about not regretting playing a negative character as if she already played the character.

For people who haven't read her interview http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/i-and-radhika-often-team-play-prank-others-smriti-khanna-150502

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishveer-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Julie_Star

I think her true colors will come out at the end of this week, Ishani will find proof against her. Going by Smriti interview she must have already shoot for the scenes since she's talking about not regretting playing a negative character as if she already played the character.

For people who haven't read her interview http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/i-and-radhika-often-team-play-prank-others-smriti-khanna-150502

Indeed It is coming this week ! I have already said it !
M.Ali123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 I  also  hope so  ,   I cant  take  anymore  of  fakeing  careing  for ishani and her family.. 
purvim thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
koi fayda nahi, kyunki RV, AND Ambica andhe hai aur aise hi rahenge. kyunki ekta mai ki yahi lila hai.Edited by purvim - 8 years ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Is it ? I am getting fed up of the whole crap already. It will be a big shock to RV , now I feel pity for him. Ishani never really told him she loves him. It was always cat & mouse game. 
     But Ritika looked like she really do care for hom now I feel pity for RV. Yet another girl going to break his heart.
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Who says Ri's character is "relatable"? Who's going to relate to a woman who is responsible for her misery on her own? Ugh!Edited by Elvish_Hobbit - 8 years ago
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
TFS...😃
I cant c her fakin her pain n care anymore...
looks lyk d viewers hve reached d last level of tolerance n dats y cvs hve planned2 give us wot v want.. 
N i knew that she ws -ve ryt frm d start lyk smriti hs said.. 

happy now ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ

n i agree wid U EH.. who says that her char is "insecure, jealous and much more relatable"???
Superb justifications fr twin murder.. ðŸ˜†
-Ashvi- thumbnail
already the promo has been dated 4th may nly!!bt in dat promo she was nt pregnant!!so she would have delivered if at all she was pregnant realy!!
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Ashvi-

already the promo has been dated 4th may nly!!bt in dat promo she was nt pregnant!!so she would have delivered if at all she was pregnant realy!!

is that promo showing in channel? I thought it has been posponed.
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
if so  then   Rv will still be in dark  ..along with Amba ...probably Ish will know and by end of this week she will try to move back  into Rv's house bec of it  ... then we will have the tussle between the 2 girls... i think Ri truth in front of Rv will be out by end of this month ...