Balika Vadhu Written Update 2nd May 2015 - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks for written update 
Anandi was completely wrong  How can she take decision and give promise to Ratan Singh without asking from jagya and Ganga even for once? Why she could not tell Ratan Singh ask  Jagya and Ganga Talk to them but she thinks she owns Jagya Ganga and Mannu that she did not think about them at all and gave promise to Ratan Singh ?  and then she was forcing her decision on Jagya and Ganga 's head by preaching them  What a pathetic character 👎🏼

Dadisaa was totally right not to support Anandi in this 

Ganga is absolutely right don't blame her even iota of   Anandi brought Mannu to Ganga does not mean she has bought Ganga that she takes decision about Ganga's son without asking her and decides to make him meet with same man who abused Ganga to no limits from her childhood Mentally , physically tortured her and never realized his ill deeds  To plot revenge on jagya and Ganga to make them suffer he refused to save his own son's life whom he is dying to meet  now Mannu was suffering and this Ratan was laughing seeing Jagya Ganga begging to him  So what he gave Mannu's custody to JaGan later to save himself from son's wrath if he walks on his path this does not mean Ganga should forgive and forget all what wrong he has done and shatter Mannu 

Gangas concerns are valid I know Mannu deserves to know about his past but this does not mean Ganga should melt so easily for this monster Ratan 

and ganga was absolutely right to tell Anandi ji with right she took this decision and gave promise to Ratan and did not think about her at all  Anandi is such a double standard woman someone take decisions concerning her without asking her she starts crying and see what she herself does 🤢

Jagya will be not supporting Anandi into this but will take right decision following his own morals and principals He would have helped Ratan in this had he met him not Anandi He is not like Ratan but a kind noble  hearted person A father himself  He will forget Ratan's abuses to him and how much he insulted him , made him beg for Mannu's life He will help him and convince Ganga and Mannu 
Edited by jermey1 - 8 years ago
Oops Poor Ajee, she in her usual self.
Cant refuse..

Wonder why Ganga refused, why Ratan never tried to contact her?
Waiting for some FBs.

He really redeemed and mannu is safe now just coz of him.
After all he is going to die.

Hope at least ganga will take mannu to ratan without revealing to mannu abt his real father.

This is going to be a mixture of Amol +Shiv track.

Nothing new.
Ganga 's decision is not pathetic It is great Anandi ji act pathetic   Ganga has her reasons to behave like this  she is human mother  not goddess Every human will behave like her but  Anandi has no defense for herself for  her pathetic thinking  i have no words for her the way she takes everyone for granted and force her decisions on their heads without asking them  I don't know who is more pathetic than this is so called super positive character  Anandi She cries buckets when others take decisions about the matters concerning her and herself what she does ?  Mannu is her private property ? Who the hell is she to take this decision and gave promise to Ratan without asking Jagya and Ganga even for once Thinking about them Thinking about Mannu ?  Jagya and Ganga are nothing to Mannu  that she did not ask them and gave promise to Ratan trying to become a great soul in front of Raran 🤪Too over confident  she can do anything with others lives and they will follow her and dance on her tunes like puppets thats why their opinion does not matter to great soul Anandi ji she takes decisions in their places and later announcing her decisions to them and give them lectures on humanity trying to prove herself how right she is 👎🏼

Anandi was not conveying message of Ratan to Jagya and Ganga but she was telling them she took this decision and she is absolutely right in this for that preaching them on humanity Wah Anandi what a great person you are 👎🏼

The way she took this decision and later forcing it on JaGan's head with her preaching like Mannu is every top dick harry's son not JaGan 's Mannu he is a robot she will take him and put him in front of Ratan 🤢

Regarding Ganga and her so called pathetic decision for people  People remember Ratan the great saved Mannu's life but same people don't remember same Ratan made Mannu suffer , enjoyed his pain , many times refused to save his life because he was enjoying Jagya Ganga begging to him He made his own son suffer to humilate his enemy Jagya  He laughed at him begging to him  He would never have saved Mannu's life had JaGan not agreed to his deal so JaGan saved Mannu's life Ratan clearly refused even used words like Let Mannu die because it will best revenge of mine on you both  People are calling Ganga pathetic because she has not suddenly melt for this man ? People are calling Ganga 's thinking pathetic preaching on humanity even death sentence person his last wish is fulfilled  

Ganga and Jagya will fulfill his so called poor dying man's wish They are not heartless but why Ganga should not take time to get convinced  Why that abused woman 's feelings don't matter to anyone  This man from the age of 13 till Jagya did not come in her life raped , beaten , cursed , abused her This is same man who several times tried to distance her from her son , tried to kill her , he refused to save even Mannu's life to plot revenge on Jagya and Ganga He saved Mannu for himself and gave them to JaGan to save himself from his son's wrath  if he walked on his path and what i am seeing People calling names to Ganga  calling her selfish , pathetic why she did not instantly agreed as if she has no heart  She wants to protect her son not  to be shattered knowing about this man  she is not doing it for herself but  only for her son but no she is pathetic for people for same people who  often moral police on feminism to us  for Anandi ji because she did not agreed to help her rapist , her abuser , who enjoyed pain of her son ,  tried to distance him from his mother,  her husband's abuser  he tried to take life of Jagya how many times but  Ganga has become pathetic because she has to be great soul and instantly help poor dying Ratan  Wow what logics 👏

Ganga is only protective mother of her son  She does not want him to be shattered People must not forget she saved Ratan's father life giving her own blood  to him so she has humanity in herself  More than Ratans so called wish Mannu is important for her who of course is not important for her highness Anandi ji thats why she did not think about him and gave promise to Ratan 

Jagya is going to take decision following his own morals and principals not that he agrees with
Anandi ji   What  a slap that will be for Ratan He tried to take Jagya's life , made him beg for Mannu's life , deliberately many times refused to safe Mannu's life  so that Jagya would beg in front him Still remember that hospital scene He was abusing Jagya Dadisaa stopped him Ratan left deliberately I won't save Mannu Jagya ran after him  and begged in front of him and Ratan  told him you have to bear every abuse of mine silently otherwise i will leave and Jagya agreed to you can abuse me anyway you want  no one will say a word to you but please don't leave

Ratan and his so called repentance He does not remember he has a daughter too from Padma but of course still a selfish man not that he has truly redeemed 

Edited by Beautiful-Soul - 8 years ago
Anandi is not  in her usual self she  can't refuse  Anandi is in  her usual self who  takes everyone for granted and without asking them take decisions about matters concerning them  and then expect them to follow her  Old habit will never change of hers   She forces her decisions on their heads  they must follow  because she has I am always right attitude and i can do anything   and thats very very bad from her 

is  she a baby ? How much mature she is ? It is very pathetic from her very wrong she did not ask from Jagya and Ganga at all and gave promise to Ratan 

Who asked her to refuse to Ratan but can't she tell him  talk to Jagya and Ganga about it but no why she will she will take decision her self  without asking JaGan and i suppose  Anandi was to convey the message to them not lecture them on she took this decision and we need to do it for humanity's sake  🥱

and Ganga i don't know how she became pathetic. selfish   This Ratan once upon a time saved Mannu's life Please everyone knows how he did that  He clearly refused at first and for him mannu can die but it will give him pleasure as JaGan will suffer It will be his revenge on them Best revenge  JaGan beg in front of him and he only agreed for his own selfish self Give Mannu back to him if JaGan would have refused Mannu could die for him He don't care  He even later Mannu in ward suffering in pain he was leaving since Dadisaa asked him to behave with  jagya it was Jagya who begged in front of him so Ratan's so called favor done on Mannu he saved his life How he did that everyone knows He enjoyed Mannu's pain suffering because it was making JaGan suffer and beg to him  What a great father  Ratan is 

He gave Mannu's custody to JaGan again to save himself from son one day questioning him like the other criminal 's son if Mannu walked on same path as he 

This all debate on even criminals have death sentence their last wish is fulfilled This is that Ganga will fulfill his wish She has more heart in her than Ratan She saved Ratan's father's life giving her own blood to her but isn't she a human It is expected from her to forgive and forget this monster who ruined her life , killed her every day by raping her , beating her , even really tried to kill her , refused to save her son's life same son he is dying to meet now to punish her and Jagya Ganga is only protective about her son like every mother will be She is not doing it for herself but she does not want Mannu to be shattered knowing about this all 

How can she take Mannu to Ratan without telling him who is he  She will have to tell him and this she is scared about how Mannu will react to this as Ratan is  not someone Mannu will be very happy to know this devil is  his biological father Ganga only wants to protect Mannu from this  and i support her in this she is human mother not some goddess 
Edited by mahi12 - 8 years ago
...Edited by mahi12 - 8 years ago
Thanks for update 
awww poor great Anandi in her usual self  Trying to show her off as a great soul in front others Can do anything who can stop her  She does not need Jagya and Ganga's permission , even ask them  thats why she gave promise to Ratan she will make him meet with Mannu otherwise any other sensible person would have said to him who cares for everyone not too proud of herself she can make anyone do anything The person would have said   ''Talk to Jagya and Ganga about it I cannot take decision in it but approach them Only they can fulfill your wish but no why she will say that to Ratan . Jagya Ganga Mannu are Anandi ji's puppets She  will pull their threads how she can and they will dance on her tunes  What  a pathetic character   🤢This is cvs lead who they keep covering with flowers but her thinking and her acts so selfish and pathetic always taking others for granted  She has two rules for herself different for others different 

This woman Anandi is so double standard She lashed out at Shiv blasted him he said yes to marriage without asking her and look here  what she did  Took decision about Ganga Jagya's son without asking them and then she was defending herself  Amazing What a great person she is 🤢

She was forcing her decision on Jagya and Ganga announcing them this is the decision she took This is absolutely right thats why she was preaching to them on humanity , reminding them of their duties 🤪 Such a bully and emotional blackmailer this Anandi is 

Ganga was totally justified in telling her why she did not ask them before giving promise  to Ratan She did no wrong to Anandi Anandi did wrong to her without asking her took this decision without caring about Ganga's feelings  Hell she did not even ask Jagya and Dadisaa 🤢

Ganga decision is pathetic for those people who want to put her down to uplift Anandi while for me her decision is absolutely justified Just put yourself in her shoes then think Sitting outside anyone can moral police and declare her selfish , bad her decision pathetic   This Ratan the great for whom many sympathies are coming here he saved Mannu's life  Every one knows how he did that He enjoyed Mannu suffering in pain because it caused pain to JaGan and he enjoyed their suffering  He refused to save Mannu's life Let him die it will be his best revenge on jaGan He only saved his life when JaGan agreed to his deal even then he refused when Dadisaa asked him to behave with Jagya  Jagya begged to him then he stopped  People want Ganga to forget all this and immediately agree to this monster's wish She is not human to remember all the sufferings this brute Ratan gave to her ,  to her husband Jagya  . to  Singhs  ,how he made their son suffer to plot revenge on them just because he so called saved Mannu later for his own selfish self and later again gave Mannu to JaGan to save himself from son's slap if he became like him does not mean Ganga should forget about everything and immediately become great soul and send Mannu to him and shatter Mannu emotionally because now he is dying and dying man's wish should be fulfilled  🤢 Ganga has more heart in her than great Ratan She saved his evil father's life giving her own blood  to him so what became so pathetic about her if she takes some time to think over it forget this man's evil deeds then fulfill his last wish  send Mannu to him?  

Ganga has her reasons Ganga is not pathetic here if anyone became pathetic with her thinking is Anandi who did not bother to ask Jagya ganga and took decision herself 

Jagya will following his own principles will help Ratan because he is not Ratan I am sure he will convince Ganga and Mannu and Jagya helping him in this will such a tight slap on face of Ratan what he did with Jagya and he is still helping him   Ratan made Jagya beg for Mannu's life but Jagya will convince Mannu for Ratan and his last wish 

and o i liked the way even Dadisaa did not like Anandi's act and criticized her for this Even its hard to forget for Dadisaa too how Ratan tried to kill his family even she is not in support of Mannu being send to him  Dadisaa is right who will forgive and forget this evil monster Ratan so easily 

Wow so many blames on Ganga i have read here She is selfish , pathetic  , so heart less  , ungrateful not fulfilling poor dying man's last wish  even criminals having death sentence last wish is fulfilled 🤢 Ganga does not know how to forgive people she uses them fully i don't know when she used Ratan Singh and for what ? Seriously people want Ganga to forgive her rapist otherwise she is wrong 😲Amazing Ganga is suppose to forgive her rapist  otherwise she is selfish Ganga is selfish if she does not  forgive the man who tried to kill her ?

My Question to all these people who are bashing Ganga and blaming her Is she not human for them ?  How do they do know  she will not fulfill Ratan's last wish Hello this woman saved his father's life giving him her own blood Same Ratan's father who was torturing her since childhood and planning to kill her but she saved his life so why she won't fulfill Ratan's last wish ? She has more heart than poor dying man Ratan but if she needs sometime to forget about Ratans ill deeds done to her  from her childhood , he raped her , physically emotionally abused her , tried to kill her , tried to take her son away from her so many times ,  his ill deeds done to her husband Jagya  tried to kill him , humilated him so much when  Mannu had cancer , her  family Singhs tried to kill them  , her son Mannu Don't forget Ratan refused to save Mannu's life to plot revenge on Jagya Ganga  He said to Jagya let him die i won't save him this will be my revenge on you both and he laughed seeing Jagya suffering and begging to him  and he  only agreed after seeing JaGan begging to him he took advantage of their weakness  and forced them to agree  to his deal of giving Mannu to him and never look back at him   , forever stay away from mannu this was his deal and still  after that deal he took full advantage of Mannu's pain and suffering to torture JaGan , make Jagya beg in front of him so many times A well reputed doctor Jagya was begging in front of Ratan in front of everyone because Ratan Singh refused to save Mannu's life as Jagya's grandmother asked to him  behave with his grandson  He was abusing Jagya and Ratan asked Jagya i can say anything to you anytime if anyone try to stop me  i will leave, will not save Mannu and Jagya said  to him you can abuse me say anything to me but don't go  Save Mannu's life 

If to Ganga all this is coming in her mind and she needs sometime to look beyond that and take any decision  How she is wrong in that ?People are calling her decision pathetic calling her names she is selfish does not know how to forgive  Moral policing on Ratan is dying Dying man's wish should be fulfilled How  Ganga can be so selfish ?

i ask from these people they can see Ratan Singh dying but what about that girl who died how many times when each time this monster raped her ?and he never had any mercy on her ?

How many times Ganga died when he beaten , abused her mentally and physically tortured her  ?

How many times he tried to kill Ganga ?

How many times Ganga died when he tried to snatch away Mannu from him ?He when she was with him would only  give Mannu to her  for feeding milk otherwise would never let her touch Mannu and later how many times he tried to snatch Mannu from her ?

He tried to kill Jagya , he tried to kill Singh Did n't Ganga die from inside seeing all this and suffered in pain ?

How many times Ganga died when he refused to save mannu's life and Mannu was suffering in pain in front of her and saying to her Mannu is sick 

How many times Ganga died  when he forced her to agree to his deal of giving Mannu to him forever and never look at him ever only then he will save Mannu's life 

This is all forgotten by some people they expect Ganga to turn great soul all of a sudden and fulfill this dying mans last wish instantly otherwise she is selfish , bad , ungrateful pathetic and does not know how to forgive people Wah👏

Ganga wants to protect her son  This all cannot be hidden from Mannu  if  he meets with Ratan Singh and Mannu  will not be the most happiest person on earth after knowing about Ratan He will never forgive him and will be made to  He will never accept Ratan as his father until Jagya Ganga  themselves don't convince him 

Ganga wants to save her son from emotional shattering but she is bashed for it as she is being concerned for her son not fulfilling poor Ratan Singhs last wish Amazing 🤢

This again and again given credit to ratan he so called saved Mannu's life Ha!!!!!!  what he did gave his bone marrow  How ? for his own selfish self he can have Mannu as his heir when he forced jaGan for the deal The so called loving father life savior of his son why he refused to save Mannu's life first  ? It were JaGan who saved Mannu's life bearing every abuse of Ratan , killing  themselves and agreed to distance themselves forever from him  then Ratan so called saved Mannu's life 

It was Jagya who was begging to Ratan save my son's life  Take my life if you want  revenge on me but save my son and this so called Mannu's father Ratan was laughing and saying Mannu's death will be best punishment for you 

JaGan bore all abuses of Ratan , begged to him , agreed to his deal and will distance themselves from Mannu forever to save Mannu's life  and people are giving credits to Ratan for Mannu's life saving What great work he has done?  Wah 

Ganga is expected to forget all this and immediately melt and send Mannu to him because poor Ratan is dying   Why ?  Show me one religious context which holds Ganga as sinner here if she never forgives Ratan and never let Mannu meet with him she is not sinner Sinner is Ratan who will never get peace to his soul and will straight away go to hell till Ganga Jagya and Mannu and all other people he sinned don't forgive him 

and he did favor on himself by giving Mannu's custody to JaGan not on JaGan He wanted to save himself from  son's wrath if he became like him like that criminal's son became and slapped his father and father committed suicide So please ratan and his so called favors counted on JaGan are his favors on himself It will be JaGan doing a great favor on him by forgiving him and convince Mannu as well

===================================================================
On contrary i am seeing Poor Anandi ji defended She was in her usual self Aww cannot say refuse Very helping person she is then how come she refused to Amol's parents and was angry at warden and them? They were too begging to her as well but she angrily left the orphanage and came home was crying hugging Amol  What was that ?  so how she did not think about Ganga here  how ganga will send her son to this man who tried to  separate Mannu from her and Mannu from his mother so many times How it will impact Mannu  She did not bother to ask jagya either feelings of this father  , his decision does not matter to her that she took decision herself and gave promise to Ratan and later at home preaching JaGan on humanity forcing her decision on their heads ? What wrong Ganga has said to Anandi how you took this decision without asking us , with what right  on which basis , you did not think about me ? 

Anandi was completely wrong here  She was just too proud of herself and wanted to show herself great in front of Ratan Singh he asked something from her and she will do that otherwise her greatness will become less She could not do what that man was asking her Ganga and jagya anyway she consider them   her puppets She will pull their threads how  in what way they  will dance on their tunes Right? otherwise what else her reason could be 

Any sensible person who is caring to others would have said to ratan ' i cannot do anything in this  You should talk to Ganga and Jagya 

if Ratan would have asked her i am not sure Ganga would let me meet with Mannu ;'' she should have said to ratan then thats your own karma  you have to get forgiveness from her  for your sins to her You tried to separate Ganga from Mannu so many times and Mannu from ganga so many times Now only she can help you in meeting with Mannu''

These would be words of a sensible , good , caring woman but this Anandi she herself took decision and later instead of straight away telling JaGan she was bullying them with her lecture on humanity Wow just how great of Anandi👎🏼

This was a sensitive issue  A sensitive matter but Anandi did not ask from JaGan at all and took decision for their son and later telling them her decision  Wow  Just how great of Anandi Words are less for me to praise this so good woman who take everyone for granted , take decisions about their lives , their children without asking them and expect them to follow her only  

She even cheated Ratan She was not sure she can fulfill this promise then why making  promises ?

So Glad even Dadisaa was not in support of Anandi Who would be  ?How Dadisaa became double standard for this In fact for the first time Dadisaa looked beyond Anandi mania 

===============================================================

Jagya he will do what he wanted to after seeing things  what he thinks is right not that he is going to follow Anandi ji 's theories 
Edited by saba113 - 8 years ago
Very well said saba 

I really don't understand how credits are given to Ratan Singh for saving Mannu's life while i remember he clearly refused to save Mannus life  More than him  it was jagya Ganga who saved Mannu and took all abuses , curses of this man and killed themselves and agreed to give Mannu to him and never look at him ever again Just he give his bone marrow to Mannu 

He refused to save Mannu's life It will best revenge of him  on Jagya and ganga

It was this father Jagya who begged in front of ratan and begged him to save his son's life Take his life , kill him if he wants to take revenge on him but save Mannu but ratan went away laughing at him  the so called life savior of Mannu At that time he did not think Mannu is his son he is dying , in extreme pain but he was enjoying that Let him die it will satisfy his revenge on Jagya Ganga

He later called Ganga to him and asked her he will only give his bone marrow if she gives Mannu to him and never look at him ever again  Ganga Jagya they even accepted this How painful was that to them but they agreed just for Mannus life 

He abused Jagya to no limits Dadisaa asked him to behave He left jagya ran after him and begged to him to stop  Ratan asked him i can say anything to you  do anything with you if anyone tried to stop me i will not give my bone marrow to Mannu  Jagya asked him you can say whatever to me i promise no one will say a word to you but please don't leave 

Jagya Ganga begged , bore each abuse of this man , and he enjoyed Mannu's cancer , his pain , his suffering every bit It was blessing for him he is taking revenge from his enemies and here credits are given to this man he saved Mannu's life so Ganga and Jagya are indebted to him  and Ganga should forget all wrong he has done to her and her husband , her son He can separate Mannu from Ganga and even really try to kill her but ganga is pathetic he is not fulfilling this dying man's wish immediately ?I am really stunned to read this  

This reminds me of  some people are debating  on death penalty to be finished around the world because every human being has basic rights to live  Yes of course someone goes and kill a person , destroy lives of his family members , give them never healing wound  but that person should not be sentenced to death because it becomes cruelty he has basic right to live so didn't that man whom he murdered have basic right to live Same way Ganga is tortured crossing all limits of humanity by this man Ratan He raped her every night from 13 years of age Still remember that scene when she is sitting holding her stomach trembling and he entered in room drunk and from then on how long she lived with him he raped her every night , he tried to kill her so many times , kept Mannu away from her , tried to kill Jagya , tried to kill Singhs , burn them alive , he refused to save Mannu's life and Mannu suffered in front of Ganga every day Even that child could feel something is wrong with him he said to his mother Mannu is sick and this monster was laughing around enjoying his revenge on Jagya and Ganga and people have all sympathies for this man and calling names to Ganga she should forget this immediately and run to fulfill this dying man's wish   i am stunned 

and poor  Anandi ji is defended who was insensitive to Jagya Ganga Mannu She did not think to ask from JaGan at all before giving promise to Ratan  She did not think about what hell Mannu will go through  knowing about all this from which Ganga wants to protect him  Anandi ji just wanted to show off to Ratan she can do anything otherwise any normal . sensible caring person would have said exactly what you have said 

i am quoting your statements 

i cannot do anything in this  You should talk to Ganga and Jagya 

if Ratan would have asked her i am not sure Ganga would let me meet with Mannu ;'' she should hae said to ratan then thats your own karma  you have to get forgiveness from her  for your sins to her You tried to separate Ganga from Mannu so many times and Mannu from ganga so many times Now only she can help you in meeting with Mannu''

but what she did she gave promise to Ratan without asking JaGan and later as usual telling them their decision and they must follow it thats why she was preaching them on humanity 

Kudos to dadisaa who did not support her in this 

and Jagya will take any decision exactly after seeing everything of course he will help Ratan He is very kind hearted noble person He will convince Ganga and Mannu too and that will be such a slap on Ratan's face what he did with Jagya and he still helped him 

and Ratan's soul will never be free He will keep suffering until all people he sinned Jagya Ganga Mannu Singhs all don't forgive him He sinned Padma and her daughter too but he does not remember them at all 
Edited by AdorableAnusha - 8 years ago
and Anandi ji and Ganga cannot be compared  Anandi has forgiven all those people who did a lot right to her they have never been wrong to Anandi how ratan has done wrong to Ganga 
and i support Ganga in this 

and i am glad she showed mirror to Anandi with what right she took this decision 

Anandi is pathetic She tries to show her off as most selfless soul but she is selfish and highly double standard who wants world to revolve around how she thinks only🥱