Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SportsFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I find DP stunning and beautiful. Kat has done so much work on her face she looks bad nowadays.
But the Kat of namaste London was very beautiful
HarveySpecter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Deepika.. nice features. Beautiful girl. Natural.

Katrina used to be pretty. Off late, post surgeries, she looks bloated and much older for her age. Still pretty most of the times, but Deepika is much more beautiful.
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
From the face Deepika has a cute smile, cute dimples, and beautiful eyes. Katrina has a much hotter figure but I never saw anything special about her face. Beautiful - Deepika! Hotter - Katrina!
Katrina has nicer skin so she looks prettier without makeup though.
TheAquaCapri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kat is more gorgeous face wise as well as body wise. She is a complete package. 
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

From the face Deepika has a cute smile, cute dimples, and beautiful eyes. Katrina has a much hotter figure but I never saw anything special about her face. Beautiful - Deepika! Hotter - Katrina!
Katrina has nicer skin so she looks prettier without makeup though.

I am no a fan of either of them But I honestly think Deepika is prettier and has a much better figure ..I never got the hype around Katrina looks 😕
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Hadia-

I am no a fan of either of them But I honestly think Deepika is prettier and has a much better figure ..I never got the hype around Katrina looks 😕

Katrina is a lot curvier. Deepika is more toned. I agree I never saw what was so pretty about Katrina's face? 😕
Edited by grumpydwarf - 9 years ago
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Deepika anyday!!
Katrina has ruined her once gorgeous face rather brutally. I wonder how much pain she must go through seeing the mirror everyday. If you are born botched..you make peace but if you make yourself botched and ruin a god gifted pretty face..it must affect you a lot

Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Deepika without any doubt. She has amazing features. Beautiful large eyes, lovely smile and those cute dimples. She is Stunning.

As for Katrina I honestly don't find any features in her face that stand out. I can't find any reason why people think she's beautiful other than because she has light skin and a hot body.

I'm not saying this because I'm a Deepika fan but it's really obvious.

PS. @grumpydwarf, @Hadia

OMG finally someone said what I have always thought. I don't know what people find special about Katrina's face. The girl does have a nice figure but she doesn't have a specific feature that makes her special or different.
Edited by Ishq-Dua - 9 years ago
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Katrina by Far.
I like both of them but I think Katrina is really pretty. She was even better before but even now she looks amazing.

Deepika is pretty too but Katrina beats her in looks any day