Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CoolHania thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
nice part 
i wonder how maaneet are going to be one in this ff ðŸ˜³
for now, maan looks attracted towards muskan and geet knows rahul has feelings for her 
taahir004 thumbnail
Fabulous Update

Dev takes Maan to see a hospital that was half constructed and now Maan wants to buy it so he can complete it and have his own hospital
but there is something that always confuses him about Geet and Muskaan and it also seems that he likes Muskaan a little more as he already loses his sleep .
Annie ask Rahul to confess his feelings to Geet but she has already made an oath only to love her husband
Muskaan goes for a job interview at Maan's hospital

sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!! fantastic updates dear...loved it a lot
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome... Loved it ...

Thanks for updating...

Continue soon...

But muskaan n maan ... No yaar...
ArchanaRoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Superb update
Again few small but a remarkable things happened in this updat which was related in upcoming track for sure ayvii nahi tha ye sab
Three scene's three thoughts...
1---- Arjun said "Bechara hoga wo.. jo tum donow k beech a ke phase gaa!!" ... and rano scold arjun "Aur kyun phasne laga koi inke beech??" Again he said "Kyun mama?? bechara confuse nahi ho jayega??"
"Tum hote ho confuse jo wo ho jayega??" She was so not liking the topic...
Maan--
Here comes Mr Maan Singh Khurana with his the confused personaility and proved how truthful was Arjun's with his words ...
He was so lost in muskaan but It was another problem for him that he never gets to differenciate between the two until one speaks or sets her hairs free...Something was weird! All their friends can difereciate which one is Muskaan and
which one Geet with just a look but how?? It was a big question for him...

Geet---
"Main ussi se pyaar karungi.. jisse mein shaadi karungi!!" She once again recalled her self oath...
look at a sleeping Muskaan.. "Yeh dekho!! madam itne
araam se so rahi hain!! .. Kyun har baat tumhari tarah mere liye asaan nahi hoti?
Achi na lage to dimah se jati nahi aur phir mujhe neend ati nahi!" Geet pouted
whispering out at Muskaan's face.."Wese aadmi to bura nahi hai!" ...

While reading this update one thing very is clear Maaneet and Muskaan life was gonna be screwed up soon and all credit goes to
Writer Ji's and i know something is cooking in your creative brain :P ...
maan to much attracted towards muskan( grr rather say love at first sight formula had effected him terrible grrr ye hero haiii nahiii geet ko chor uske copy paste ko dekh dekh k dreamy look deye jaa raha h hadd hote hai )and geet knows rahul has feelings for her but was doubting herself what she has that make him fall for her n she is not girl friend and wife material?? How come he was interested in her and geet take an oath ROFL( don't worry ur oath gonna break by writer for sure lol love before marriage )
love after marriage coz she know uska dimagh bahut he tehra hai ...

Dev suggested Maan to see a hospital that was half constructed and he like it n wants to buy it so he can complete it and have his own hospital now his dream of his own hospital completed ...
Here muskaan trying to find a job to help their mumaa financially and on the other hand geet didn't liked muskan's idea of working.
is worried that they haven't finished their studies or started their careers yet and don't have the time for a part time job...
And muskaan gets job in maan's hospital ...shyaapa
Other scenes
Anni n her free free advice to rahul go n confess his feeling to geet (grr pehle he maan ne kaam lochaa kar rakha h jo ye ek aur lochaa create kar rahe kabhi kanhi logo ko chup bhi rehna chhye ) ooyee bhai rahul naam toh sunna he hoga funds or style na
SRK ko he achha lagtee h tu toh bahi try bhi na kareoo bura phaseeye ga...
Rajveer n his prank on anni it's too funny I like it...silly me but I wanna thanks rajveer mujhye jo khunass chadde the anni k free advice to rahul na wo es prank ne shant kar de what to do my obsessed love for My Maaneet if any one try to cross their way they became my enemy ...
in future Muskaan bhi zehaar lagne lage ge mujhye...
kabslocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful updates. All friends playing prank on Annie.
taahir004 thumbnail
Waiting For
Next Update

ArchanaRoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
when you are going to update it's two months plss yaar update soon : P at least try 😉 ...
hww I think you didn't even visit GF coz I didn't get like on my comment on page-16
hehe enna badda comment but no likes nahiii over dramatically 🤣 🤣 ...
plss update na ...
ArchanaRoy thumbnail

update soon "Sunn Leyna"...
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2