Posted: 8 years ago

After watching today's episode I was just thinking why did you Karan leave the show???? But unfortunately I know the reason, you are going to enjoy your wedding but leaving behind me upset... 😔

Uff!! What a magical performance it was... Please come back soon yaar... Without you YHM totally incomplete so please Raman come back soon from your so called business trip, Ishita is already missing you & your taunts...🤣

And from now I won't watch YHM till Karan will not back as I watched this serial only for Karan & When he is not here, I'm least interested in Subbhu & Ishita's track... So, bye YHM for some days!!!

Damn sure!! Karan's leave will definately affect on show & as well as TRP.. Let's see kya hota hai... Hope for best... 😊

And lastly A very happy married life to Karan Patel & Ankita Bhargava, be together always & stay blessed!!! 😊😊

Love from Diya

Same here. No Raman and no IshRa means Subbu and MinKy all the time and these three at damn irritating. I'll also take one week off. Well, I too can wish Karan offscreen. May he gets all the happiness in his life and he is entering one of the most beautiful phrase of his life. All the best to him for this. ❤️
Same here I am not interesting in this subbu track or Rinky childish behavior no KP no RKB no ishra no Yhm 
All the best to Mr Patel for his upcoming wedding. But as a viewer, I'm greedy and selfish. Will miss his hotness and flawless acting on the show.

The actor playing Subbu is a big disappointment...isko actor kisne banaya??
Originally posted by ..Mehak..

Same here. No Raman and no IshRa means Subbu and MinKy all the time and these three at damn irritating. I'll also take one week off. Well, I too can wish Karan offscreen. May he gets all the happiness in his life and he is entering one of the most beautiful phrase of his life. All the best to him for this. ❤️
Yes that's true... I don't know what will Subbhu do in Raman's absense, I hope Bhalla's don't misunderstand Ishita as in precape that idiot called her late night, which Toshiji doesn't like & it's natural... And about Milky, this Rinki is too much irritating when Mihir trying to overcome from his past, she is one who making the things complicated... I mean okay!! Mihir did wrong but now he is trying to save his marriage but look at Rinki, she is least interested... Silly girl!!!
Originally posted by 3fra

Same here I am not interesting in this subbu track or Rinky childish behavior no KP no RKB no ishra no Yhm
Yes!!! The show must go on with KP & Divan only... 😉
Originally posted by ek-paheli

All the best to Mr Patel for his upcoming wedding. But as a viewer, I'm greedy and selfish. Will miss his hotness and flawless acting on the show.

The actor playing Subbu is a big disappointment...isko actor kisne banaya??

Yes!! Even I'm quiet selfish & jealous to... Ankita is soo lucky, I wish I can get a partnar like KP...

Aur iss Subbhu ko Ekta Kapoor ne hi actor banaya... Kyun ki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi mein dekha tha isko pehli baar...🤣 Then Dil mill gayee where I liked him little as a senior doctor & now as Subbhu too much irritating, I wish Yeh track jald khatam ho aur apna hero bhi honeymoon se jald wapas aye!! But till then I'm not going to watch this crap!!

I think yhm is very slow in shooting schedule compared to other serials...
time factor is very important...
they should have made more scenes of kp and attach in between...
but they didn't it seems...
atleast we can see raman in and out...
any chances??????
like telephonic conversation with ishitha...etc.,

Rinky ,she is so irritating,when ever i saw her im getting negative vibes.there is chances she may change in negative role.
Subbu ..hwww he is wantedly doing all this..param entry ?there is lots of drama.i dnt want to quit yhm for this week bcoz i love DT and RD.
Karan nahi tho kya haramari div hai na,half partner of DIVAN.;-);-);-)Edited by janani_divan - 8 years ago
Originally posted by iffanvidz

I think yhm is very slow in shooting schedule compared to other serials...
time factor is very important...
they should have made more scenes of kp and attach in between...
but they didn't it seems...
atleast we can see raman in and out...
any chances??????
like telephonic conversation with ishitha...etc.,

i guess that was not possible bcz of KP doing 3 shows. even i thought they should hav shot 2-3 raman telephonic conversation