Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

let it go-manan ss part 36 pg 110 (Page 82)

manan_0711 Goldie
manan_0711
manan_0711

Posted: 14 June 2015 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Dnt worry...u can take ur tym...dis story is worth waiting...awsum job yaar...keep writing stories lyk these..n plz let me know if u have more stories would love to read them...SmileSmile

anj521 Senior Member
anj521
anj521

Posted: 14 June 2015 at 10:30am | IP Logged
very interesting story...cont soon...Smile

Edited by anj521 - 14 June 2015 at 10:31am
asmita46 Senior Member
asmita46
asmita46

Posted: 14 June 2015 at 11:45am | IP Logged
awww its a awwwsme story... samse start kiya and 30 parts complete karliya... waiting for next part
maniknandini Groupbie
maniknandini
maniknandini

Posted: 15 June 2015 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Hey guys!!am really sorry for d delay...and thankyu so much for the supportt u guys shower. It really makes my day..
Part 31:

One week had already passed. Planning and plotting were going on in harshad and Aliya mind while fab5 thought about how to defend. Aliya used to visit them daily but she was unsuccessful in digging up something that is of her use. It was morning and everyone was having breakfast. Manik and Nandini were feeding each other as usual and others were adoring them and teasing them. "Nandini eat" manik was scolding her as she cringed like a 5 year old. "Manik bas. Am full. Dekho." She said pointing towards her tummy and pouted. "No u have to finish this" manik also said making a puppy face. She sighed and was going to eat when the door bell rang. "I'll check" Nandini stood up to go but was pulled back by manik "no I will". Everyone knew who it was. " Aliya" manik said irritatedly. "Hey" Aliya said. "Who is there baby?" Nandini asked sweetly while others giggled and hi-fied each other. "Honey..its Aliya" manik replied in d same tone. Aliya's face changed and this was noticed by manik. Last one week they have been trying to irritate her to get a clue of what her plans are. "Oo Come in Aliya" Nandini said sweetly.
Manik joined back for breakfast with Aliya. "Good morning" every one wished her uninterestedly. "Good morning" she also replied. 

"Nandini u didn't finish this? U r not gonna go anywhere without finishing this" manik said firmly making Nandini pout angrily. Everyone laughed at their cute fights while Aliya observed them as always. Manik pecked her pout and said "ok baby last bite after that we will go." "Really" nandini's face lit up and kissed his cheeks making him shake his head at her childish behaviour. "Kya baat hein manik, tumne kaha air isne maan liya?wow!!" Cabir said winking at Nandini making her blush. "Right cabir. Air kaha jaane ki plan kar rahi hein hum logon ki bina?" Mukthi also joined cabir. "Woh hum..." Manik was cut off by dhruv saying "aree yeh koi puchni wale baath hein kya. Romance karne keliye jaa rahi hogi. Agar haha raha toh him log beech mein hogi na" manik and Nandini blushed. "Look who is blushing" cabir said. And everyone had a laugh. Manik and Nandini finished breakfast and moved to bedroom. "Guys we will b late. Lunch keliya him nahi hogi. But dinner saath mein like always" manik said and eyed them Aliya who was engrossed in thoughts. They silently nodded. 

Mukthi cabir dhruv and Aliya was sitting in the hall silently while manik and Nandini came out all ready for putting. Manik was wearing a sea green T-shirt with baby yellow shorts, Nandini was wearing golden yellow crop top and black shorts. They came down holding hands and giggling. "What's d joke? Hume bhi batao v will also laugh" cabir teased. Manik glared at him "cabirrr" manik said annoyed. "Kya cabir, Hume bhi bataona" mukthi joined cabir. "Vo sab chod. Plan kya hein tum logon ma" dhruv asked not wanting to unveil their private teasing session in front of Aliya. Yes everything between manik and Nandini and how they teased them was their private moment and no one was allows to witness. But they had to show it in front of Aliya to know her reactions and it was working. "Shopping" Nandini said excitedly. Aliyas face lit up hearing this and a smirk came on her face indicating 'i-know-him-more'. "Nandini manik hates shopping." Aliya said with the smirk intact. "Aliya who said that?" Manik asked replying with a smirk. "Well u never came with me" Aliya said in a as-a-matter-of-fact tone. "Well I love shopping with my honey" manik said kissing nandini's head. Aliya's face changed. "Then bye guys" Nandini said waving . they went out.

"They love each other very much don't they" Aliya asked curiously. Cabir raised his eyebrow knowing the reason for the question. "Ya they do madly. And v love her too. She is an angel" dhruv said instigating her and it worked. She was fuming. 

On the other side, manik and Nandini was in mall shopping for Nandini. "Try this" manik said passing her a floral printed frock. "Ok" she took it and went inside the changing room. She changed but the zip got stuck in the middle and cut her back lightly. "Sss" she hissed. "Anyone there?" She asked from the changing room. The area was deserted. Manik heard her call and went there "kya hua? Everything alright?" Manik asked worriedly. "Manik yeh zip..just come in na" she pulled him inside and locked the door. "Kya zip?" He asked confused. "Yeh dekho na, its stuck" she said turning around to allow him to zip it properly. As soon as she turned his eyes caught the droplets of blood on her back. "Yeh kaise?" He asked panicking. "Manik its nothing. Its just a scratch" Nandini calmed him. His eyes welled up. "Am sorry" manik said almost in a whisper. She turned and cupped his cheeks. "Manik tum sorry kyu bol rahi ho? Its not ur fault. I was careless. An yeh San chodo aur zip me" she said and turned around.

Manik touched her back lightly sending a shiver through her body. She closed her eyes and her breathe hitched. He smirked at the effect he has on her. Instead of zipping up the frock, he opened the zip and slid the shoulder down. He bend down and kissed her neck and bit there. He brushed his nose seductively on her shoulders. Both were breathing heavily with the proximity. He trailed kisses all over back. He slid down the frock reveling her black lacy bra. He turned her. Her eyes were closed. "Open ur eyes baby" he said huskily in her ears and bit her earlobe. She opened her eyes slowly to see an equally panting manik looking at her intensely. He lifted her face and leaned down. Their lips met. Nandini's hands automatically slid around his next pulling his hair while manik's hand traced her curves. Nandini deep end the kiss surprising manik. Her hands traced the hem of his tshit and and started pulling it up seductively while his right hand went to unhook her bra. Their moment was broken by continuous knock on the door. That's when they realised where they were. Nandini blushed hard. "Dress up" manik said not wanting to loose his control more. The both stepped out from the changing room to b welcomed by gossips and stares  "what?" He shouted angrily. "This is ladies changing room and u can't just go in with s girl just like that" said one of the old lady. "This is my wife  and I can go with her were ever I want" he literally barked. "Manik plz" said a flushed Nandini. He held her hand tightly and dragged her out of the shop after paying. They went straight to their cafe where they had a private room for fab5 5. They used that room for chilling or when they hav small fights and mostly by the love birds for their privacy and others gave them. Manik sat on the couch frustrated with wat happened at the mall and Nandini came beside him and sat there resting her head on his chest and patting his heart. After sme moments of silence manik said "am sorry. I.." Nandini cut him off "you don't hav to say sorry. I understand. Saying this she kissed him on his nose making him smile. Nose kiss was something manik gave Nandini. It was rare when nandini gave manik a nose kiss. They sat their silently, Nandini sitting on his lap, with her head on his chest while manik tightly wrapped his arms around her protectively.

So this is the next part guys. I know its not upto the expectations but I promise from next part the result of the plans starts unfolding. Again sorry for d crappy update. Please comment ur views

The following 106 member(s) liked the above post:

alphymbkeyuri_rann143Barkha_mcsushrbhavanimspooja.loyarakshitha9630prisha_MaNantaani_tanuNishpooAnjalip657Yo_12Samaira187sunshyn123believe_trustshinig_starmaitry74kanchibsimran_waliaHarbingershubhangi31gurnam_kaurharisrirunjhun1992ANGEL1708lilmissshaziaTammy18parth_luvadyamananholicparthsamthaanvvkarrydAisha_Sandarwinbhaswatee1308bans8597AishaMananraks86mydivaunzelalavina1612ryaminiArsha4eva99asadloveszoyaksh_ngurl_coolnaz450naina_rainaappy111suv-kriyaanshuma_taareysunset17yams_iniarchisha06musicalstarsrithanyaAARAARSHISaddy12dhrits_24QueenOfHelllissy16radhikar3lovelyyuvi10Hadjer13littlesnowbaani9Saisha_7ShraManbluelake99zooni.shahAsha_25crazzy_girl1999kirankusumstarfleepragyas1192muskancutesweetarchieHasi-Pani1Manancrazy_95MaNaN_trSavneetkaur28angellovemanansinghaldisha12unnatishukla241manan_0711Naj91Sanskruti164vanivartikaaarohi_angel98shaanmaansharon.babumanan58mehjaben_nahinSakshi_mahetaHTA111fireroad99shristi sardaKaShforever06NAVYA64Mawara_Ejazcutypie04manya_189AsthaVerma92bhagupurcute-alyAMAR_LOVEHumzy

Natashaaaaa IF-Dazzler
Natashaaaaa
Natashaaaaa

Posted: 15 June 2015 at 11:05am | IP Logged

4 changing room wala scene

Edited by Natashaaaaa - 15 June 2015 at 11:06am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chocolateprincyHarbingerlavina1612Divzonly

lissy16 Senior Member
lissy16
lissy16

Posted: 15 June 2015 at 11:10am | IP Logged
nice update... manan is so cute...
shristi sarda Goldie
shristi sarda
shristi sarda

Posted: 15 June 2015 at 11:15am | IP Logged
It wasn't crappy at all...manan romance is always a treat to read...
continue soon!!
mehjaben_nahin Goldie
mehjaben_nahin
mehjaben_nahin

Posted: 15 June 2015 at 11:16am | IP Logged
no dear dont be sorry its lovely
thnx for the pm update soon :)

Go to top