Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

let it go-manan ss part 36 pg 110 (Page 60)

rithanya Senior Member
rithanya
rithanya

Posted: 04 June 2015 at 11:23am | IP Logged
hot and romantic update
loved it
continue soon

aarohi_angel98 Goldie
aarohi_angel98
aarohi_angel98

Posted: 04 June 2015 at 11:29am | IP Logged
I m speechless today... only one word for this... "HAWT"...
Thanx for pm..

Love,
Aarohi
kirankusum Senior Member
kirankusum
kirankusum

Posted: 04 June 2015 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
It was super hot update
Continue soon
And thanks for the.pm
Do pm me next time
Aisha_Sandarwin Groupbie
Aisha_Sandarwin
Aisha_Sandarwin

Posted: 04 June 2015 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Ooh soo much of hot hot scene... LOL
Continue soon
Dhariya_ IF-Dazzler
Dhariya_
Dhariya_

Posted: 05 June 2015 at 3:28am | IP Logged
loved it
awsm 
cont soon
vani86 IF-Dazzler
vani86
vani86

Posted: 05 June 2015 at 10:23am | IP Logged
beautiful and passionate part
loved it

maniknandini Groupbie
maniknandini
maniknandini

Posted: 05 June 2015 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Part 23:
They stayed ike that, hugging each other for some time. "Manik am hungry" said pouting. He laughed and broke the hug. "Go and get fresh, let's see wat v can do" he said pecking her pout. She stood up covering herself with a blanket and went into the washrrom. she looked at her reflection in the mirror. She gently traced the love bites Manik gave. She blushed deep red remembering last night. His proposal, their love making. He was gentle yet passionate and intense. She stood under the shower remembering her night with Manik.

Nandini's POV:

Finally he said he loves me. I craved to hear this from him all my life and at last he confessed. It was the best thing that could ever happen to me. I turned off the shower and wrapped a towel around me and came out of the washroom expecting Manik. But he was no where around. The room was neat. A smile crept on my face knowing Manik has done it. I took the shirt he wore last night and wore it. I sank in his shirt. I folded d sleeves as it was d maximum I could do. I went down looking for him. I went into the kitchen as I smelled coffee. I sneeked into the kitchen not grabbing his attention. I leaned on to the refrigerator and saw him concentrating on coffee. He was standing there wearing his tracks. Suddenly he looked at me and unknowingly I blushed.

Manik's POV: 

I saw her entering the kitchen but acted as if I didn't. She was looking cute and hot in my shirt. "I think u should start wearing my shirts only. U look beautiful and hot" I said winking at her. She hung her head down blushing. "Manik tum jao, I'll prepare breakfast" she said pushing me away from the stove and switching off the coffee. She was pouring the coffee into two cups when I hugged her from back nuzzling my face in her hair. She smelled like strawberry and the desire I have been controlling started to Surface. As soon as she finished pouring coffee, I turned her and smacked my lips on hers sucking them hard. First she was shocked but responded immediately and circled her hands around my neck pulling me to her. I tightened my hold on her waist and deepened the kiss. I slowly lifted her and made her sit on the kitchen counter when oru tounges fighted with each other, consuming each other. She broke the kiss as she needed to breathe. But I kept kissing her neck. I slid d slid down d shirt from her shoulder and kissed the love bites I gave. She moaned. I broke away and rested my forehead on hers closing my eyes "what have u done to me nandini? Its so hard to control around u" I said breathing heavily. She gently cupped my face and made me look at her and said "Then don't. Yesterday was the best night of my life Manik. U dnt have to hide or control ur desires at least not from me. I can read u. Am urs manik." I was more than happy, I didn't know wat to say. She always understands me. I cupped her face and kissed her forehead and whispered "only mine". She smiled and straightened herself and pushed me " jao aur fresh hokar aao. I'll prepare breakfast". She jumbed from the counter and rubbed her palms together. I smiled at her and left not without pecking her lips.

I got fresh and came down to see nandini setting the table. "So what's special?" I asked as she came with a bowl. "Well, this is special. Your favourite Spagetti noodles with white sauce" she said putting it into my plate "and yours" I asked confusedly as she didn't take any for her. She came close to me and lifted my arms and sat on my lap like a small kid and said "dadu will feed me" she said cutely. "Acha" I said smiling "toh mera baby mu kholo." I fed her. She grab another spoon and fed me. We fed each other teasing and blushing. I picked her in my arms and made her sit on the kitchen counter when I washed the dishes "the food was amazing" I said kissing her cheeks. She kissed me at the corner of my lips and said a thankyu. 

No one's POV:

The sat on the swing on the terrace of their room. Manik was lying on the swing and nandini was on top of him with her head on his heart. "Ur heart beats are so soothing" nandini said almost as to herself. But Manik heard it. He just smiled and hugged her tighter. He was loving the quite moment with her. Breaking the silence nandini asked "wat are we going to do today Manik. See its just 11". " well we are going to have some fun and..." He left the sentence incomplete and flipped her so she was under him. He trailed kisses on her jaws "and.." Nandini asked breathing heavily, "and" he teased her. He blew on her neck, his lips brushing her skin but not kissing. "Manik.." She moaned as the pleasure was sending tingling sensations to her core. Before she could speak he smacked his lips on her sucking them hard. He kissed her hard. She opened her mouth allowing his tongue to fight with hers, tasting her sweetness.

So here goes the next part. Hope u guys will like it. Do comment ur views and suggestions.

The following 108 member(s) liked the above post:

sonai-adricaVridhimithunav2014bhavanimsBarkha_mcsushrpooja.loyaShonacutiepieprisha_MaNansweet_krushipoojanimasesy3333susmitha.smili_mini1NishpooNoorain666laracroft96samairaiqbal00MAHAIQBALseraphicsimisunila11kamla70Samaira187maitry74Rkwadhwanisunshyn123shinig_starmanan_addictionsimran_waliaaashnachawlathirthashubhangi31manumananholicgurnam_kaurharisripikun018runjhun1992AZEENIshi_baruahANGEL1708hanin12Aimyxhk14Jamwalbhaswatee1308bans8597simply16AishaMananExcel00703Shahnazzie101lavina1612sanya0612ryaminianjalivarmagurl_coolman7sarkerappy111SSimraDevAkshisunset17MSIKuramusicalstarsuma_taareylissy16QueenOfHellSaddy12bhakti02bluelake99zooni.shahHadjer13kash321Saisha_7crazzy_girl1999kk.4badkulanamikapragyas1192stunning555sweetarchiepooja71angellovemananmanan_0711CookiNaj91Sanskruti164sharon.babuapps33mini_mananmusicialtieSakshi_mahetamehjaben_nahinpiyu008yogendra1HTA111fireroad99shristi sardaKaShforever06NAVYA64Mawara_Ejazvani86Dhariya_cutypie04manya_189mairaallauddinbhagupurcute-alyRomComFanHumzyAMAR_LOVEsizzysehrish

mehjaben_nahin Goldie
mehjaben_nahin
mehjaben_nahin

Posted: 05 June 2015 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
aww too cute noce update cont soon n thnx for the pm

Go to top