Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

let it go-manan ss part 36 pg 110 (Page 40)

Aayu98 Groupbie
Aayu98
Aayu98

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Plz update the next part

Monstuholic4evr IF-Sizzlerz
Monstuholic4evr
Monstuholic4evr

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Very nice update :)
Looking forward to the surprise planned for them
maniknandini Groupbie
maniknandini
maniknandini

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Part 16:
Manik's pOV:

"Surprise..." Mukthi and dhruv shouted pouncing on us like we were their favorite dish. I lost balance for a moment but stood straight holding nandinj more closer. "Welcome home Nandini" saying this dhruv and mukthi slightly hugged nandini who was comfortably sitting in my arms. She was happy. I didn't expect ukthi and dhruv to accept her so early. Mukthi dhruv and cabir moved aside to let us enter d room. The room was fully decorated in a party style. And my room was fully changed. The room was fully covered with red and white balloons. The wall above the bed was covered with a large photo frame of me and nandini on our wedding day in which we were looking at each other. To the left was my pictures which was clicked by nandini. I looked at her face, she was brimming with happiness seeing the decorations. It was simple but just like the way she described it in her diary. As soon as her eyes fell on the pictures her eyes widened with shock and embarrassment. She looked at me questioning for which I just gave a nervous smile.

I put her on the bed and sat beside her and mukthi dhruv and cabir joined us. We were sitting on the bed in a circle. I was looking at nandini who was looking at the picture of us together. I could see tears filling her eyes. So to lighten the mood I eyed d three idiots sitting der to do something pointing at nandini "wese nandini tum yeh saare pics kab click kiya? I mean even v don't remember this" mukthi asked playfully. Everyone became attentive to hear how much she remembered. With the question she looked at us enthusiastically and answered "woh wala, the one at d end, it was when he was 18, ur first official concert. The one next to it in which he is laughing, that I too when he was throwing cabir in the waste bin for irritating him.." And like that she explained when she took all these picks and literally we were dumbstruck, even we don't remember all these moments, it actual I made us nostalgic. 

"So nandini tum kya manik KO stalk kar rahi thi ?" Dhruv asked pulling her leg and we giggled making her blush. "Aww look at her, she is like a tomato" mukthi said pulling her cheeks. Me and cabir was simply sitting there and watching the new bond blossoming between mukthi dhruv and nandini. Dhruv, the silent boy in the group was actual I laughing at her jokes and pulling her leg. Cabir eyed me to come out and we excused ourselves and moved out. "What is it cabir?" I asked looking at nandini who was laughing her heart out. "Oye romeo!!mein idhar hoon tu vaha kya dekh rahi hein? Acha chal voh San chod tu mere saath" cabir said in his usual 'i-know-whats-cooking-with-you' tone. "Par kaha?" I asked like a kid who is taken away from his favorite doll. "Tu chal laddu keliye ek gift laayi hein, agar tum usse dega to she'll b happy" saying this he dragged me from there.

We reached kitchen. I was like 'what the-' "cabir him yaha kya kar rahi hein?" "Abe saale him yaha cake banane keliye aaye hein. Chocolate cake is her favorite. And I used to make it for her on her birthday but today I want to make it spcl for her. Today u will help me to make this". My jaw dropped hearing this. "What? Me and cooking? U know ryt that I don't know the c of cooking?" I said not knowing what to do. That's when mukthi and dhruv entered the kitchen. " banale year. She'll be happy. I just made her sleep now. She was getting emotional seeing the wedding picture. I know ur marriage konsi situation mein hui he in but rut now we should make her feel special." "But...I" I tried saying something but they cut me off saying they'll help me. So at last we started on our mission chocolate cake.

At last after three hours of hard work we finally succeeded in making a perfect chocolate cake. We cleaned ourselves and tiptoed in to my room and saw her sleeping hugging a pillow. We smiled seeing her sleeping peacefully. Without making any noise we kept the cake on the tea table and placed it on the middle of the room and dimmed d light and lighted candles in the room. Cabir poked me and asked me to wake nandini. I went near her while others waited for her to wake up enthusiastically. I stroked her hair and kissed her forehead and her lips moulded into a sweet smile. "Wake up nandu" I waked her softly. She first refused but then woke up when I started to irritate her. I instantly blind folded her before she could see the cake and arrangements. "Manik yeh kya kar rahi ho" she asked irritatedly. I laughed and said u'll find it out. I lifted her in my arms and she left a gasp. I made her sit on the edge of the bed and slowly removed the blindfold. Her eyes widened in surprise

Nandini's POV:

I was irritated as hell. First he woke me and then blindfolded me. But all my mood to fight melted when he opened the blindfold I was left dumbfounded by the surprise. My favorite chocolate cake and the room was lighted with candles just like the way I like it. I looked at manik was looking at me smiling. I just hugged him tight with my one hand and to my surprise he hugged me back tighter. Dhruv coughed and we broke the hug and looked here and der. "So cut the cake laddu" cabir said to avoid d awkwardness. "Laddu?" Mukthi and dhruv said together and broke into laughter. I pouted angrily. "Sorry, sorry!! Chal cake cut karthe hein." Manik brought out a camera and I again got another shock. It is my camera. I looked at him surprised. He just smiled and asked me to cut the cake. I nodded and cut the cut and manik clicked my pics. I fed him and he fed me back. After that I fed cabir nukthi and dhruv who in turn covered my face with the cake and soon we were having a cake fight. We took lots of selfies. I felt like home. I finally felt like I have a home.

It was late and others left bidding goodbye and me and manik were alone in our room. I was cleaning my face standing in front of the mirror inside the washroom. Manik entered and saw me struggling with the tissue. He came and stood beside me. I looked at me and smiled and I smiled back. He took the tissue from my hand and started cleaning my face. I was simply lost in his mesmerizing eyes so was he. I felt like he was trying to penetrate into my soul. I could feel his slim long fingers stroking my cheeks. But I couldn't take my eyes off him. His other hand wrapped itself around y waist pulling me closer and before knowing it I was so close to him that I could hear his wild heartbeats. It gave me goosebumps. My heart was beating fast, for a second I thought it will come out of my chest. He cupped my cheeks with his left hand while his right hand grabbed me and kept me close to him leaving no space for even air to pass. I circled my hands around his neck pulling him closer. We were so close to each other. Our eyes closed, lips 0.000000001 mm away from each other. His hot breathe was fanning my lips evoking butterflies in my stomach. He leaned more closer and his lips touched mine.

So guys here's the next part. Am not that good in writing romance but do comment ur views suggestions and criticisms. Hope u guys will like it.

The following 100 member(s) liked the above post:

keyuri_Vridhimithunav2014bhavanimspooja.loyasweet_krushipoojanimaseJoan4lovenamita.kirtikarstuti.suman01Nishpoodora1234samairaiqbal00Yo_12Rkwadhwanipujat00009shinig_starsimran_waliaManan2305thirthasamiachohangurnam_kaurharisriHappy001AZEENANGEL1708lilmissshaziahanin12AN1993bhaswatee1308Excel00703Aisha_SandarwinAishaMananlavina1612sanhatasnimanika7mydivasanya0612ksh_ngurl_coolman7sarkerappy111uma_taareyQueenOfHelllissy16SONIAGHOSHsunset17Serendipity2015musicalstarsrithanyaSaddy12lovelyyuvi10Hadjer13kash321ShraManbluelake99zooni.shahAsha_25Saisha_7sweetarchiecrazzy_girl1999badkulanamikapragyas1192avneetkaur28starfleeDikshaAnandstunning555kk.4Sunshine2604angellovemananmanan_0711Fatima_mirCookiNaj91arshuaarSanskruti164sharon.babuapps33piyu008manan58Sakshi_mahetaanum_6mehjaben_nahinLovelylav7HTA111fireroad99malleearunsunita_gmshahzKaShforever06NAVYA64vani86cutypie04Mawara_EjazbhagupurmairaallauddinRomComFanAMAR_LOVEurvisaininavk

badkulanamika Senior Member
badkulanamika
badkulanamika

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 8:37am | IP Logged
awesome 
Continue soon
rithanya Senior Member
rithanya
rithanya

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Lovely update
Hope for their confession and romance
Continue soon
RomComFan IF-Rockerz
RomComFan
RomComFan

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 8:51am | IP Logged
...wonderful update and you did an amazing job with the  romance...no need to apologize at all... loving how they are pampering her and the change in his attitude, looking forward to what happens next...
starflee Senior Member
starflee
starflee

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 8:52am | IP Logged
awsome one plzz continue u are not bad in romance now just make them one finally waiting for next update
Hadjer13 Senior Member
Hadjer13
Hadjer13

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 8:53am | IP Logged
 Awsome yaar, WinkIt is interesting day after day

Go to top