Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

let it go-manan ss part 36 pg 110 (Page 3)

Dhariya_ IF-Dazzler
Dhariya_
Dhariya_

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
read the prolouge
its too touchy and emotional
And cs is too good so manik parents don't like Alia hehhe
Eagerly waiting
Cont asap

SONIAGHOSH Senior Member
SONIAGHOSH
SONIAGHOSH

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 12:03am | IP Logged
please update today first chapter
maniknandini Groupbie
maniknandini
maniknandini

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Part 1.
At Malhotra mansion

'The worst day of my life' manik exclaimed 'how can she do this to me year. Mom knows that I hate that nandini. God!! Y it has to be so complicated? Urrgh I hate that nandini. Mom knows that I love aliyaand only want to marry her but mom and her emotional blackmails.' He shouted and threw a vase on the floor. 
'Bro, cool down' cabir tried to calm him friend who was in the verge of exploding. 'Its just a matter of sometime, after marriage u can divorce her and threw her out of your life. N about aliya, she'll understand. Mukthi aur dhruv he in an uske saath, so just calm down okay!' Cabir said'
'Still cabir how can that commner Nandini even think about marrying me' manik said trying to control his increasing anger. Suddenly the door opened and aliya came inside. It was clear from her face that she had been crying. She just hugged manik, he also hugged her back,

'Don't worry aliya mein hoon na, Sab theek hojayega' manik whispered as he wiped the tears from her face. Mukthi and Dhruv also entered the room and they shared their famous fab5 group hug. Breaking the hug everyone started taking out the sherwani for manik whereas manik was immersed in thoughts of nandini 'Ms. Nandini Murthy u are going to regret the decision of marrying me for your entire lie. I'll make sure that you won't even dare to look at my face. I'll make sure that I destroy that confidence of yours, that sparkle in your eyes, i'll make your life a living hell nandini' said manik with his smirk on his face

On the other hand, Nandini was sitting in front of the mirror trying to digest the 360 degree turn her life took. She was looking at herself in the mirror, she was wearing a deep red lehanga with heavy golden works and lots of jewelry. She was never used to any of these. Tears started rolling down her cheeks. This was supposed to be the best day of her life but she wasn't happy. She was mixing her brother very badly.she knew she didn't have a choice. She was just doing what she was asked to do or better say blackmailed to do.

'What happen nandu?' Nyonika asked as she entered the room. Nandini wiped her tears and nodded in a no. Nyonika continued ' I know ki tum manik ki baare mein soch rahi ho. Pareshan math ho beta just give him some time' saying this she kissed her forehead and left the room.

Nandini to herself 'Aiyappa please help me to fulfill my promise tobnyonika aunty and rishi uncle. I'm sorry man in but am helpless. Please forgive me'.

So there goes part 1. I know its a lengthy update hope it doesn't bore u guys. Enjoy and forgive me for the mistakesSmileSmile

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

mithunav2014bhavanimsnavyajayasweet_krushimarsmanikpoojanimaseJoan4lovesy3333shinig_star27022001shubhangi31samiachohangurnam_kaurbhumz1110AZEENANGEL1708Dishaagbhaswatee1308Aisha_SandarwinVatsala_Rajputurbabiemonicaratnatasnimanika7sanya0612shantellbrownman7sarkerramishafarihaksh_nkoochiepooDevAkshisuv-kriyaanshsaithanmayeeSony.Kuma_taareymusicalstarslovelyyuvi10littlesnowradhikar3Saisha_7crazzy_girl1999sunset17_RocK_StaR_manan_0711Cookisharon.babuarshuaarnavlaSakshi_mahetaanum_6mehjaben_nahinmusicialtieHTA111fireroad99anjmuddarunsunita_gmKaShforever06mairaallauddinRomComFanurvisainiHumzyAMAR_LOVEnavksizzysehrish

Luving_Gari IF-Dazzler
Luving_Gari
Luving_Gari

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Loved it!!!
Continue soon!!!
maniknandini Groupbie
maniknandini
maniknandini

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Guys I need some help..can anyone tell me how to edit the title so I can add d page number and part to the title.
mehjaben_nahin Goldie
mehjaben_nahin
mehjaben_nahin

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 12:46am | IP Logged
sorry dear have no idead about it m here just to read stories n appreciate the writers LOL
monicaratna Groupbie
monicaratna
monicaratna

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maniknandini

Guys I need some help..can anyone tell me how to edit the title so I can add d page number and part to the title.

hey go to the first post in this topic and there u find edit click it and there u can change the subject[name] of topic
hope it works
nice startThumbs Up
SONIAGHOSH Senior Member
SONIAGHOSH
SONIAGHOSH

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 1:14am | IP Logged
nice start continue soon

Go to top