Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maniknandini thumbnail
Engager 3 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Part 15:
"Sometimes It takes only a glimpse to fall in love but takes years to realize it". Well that's exactly what happened with The Manik Malhotra. The angry hulk who never spoke softly to anyone other than his friends and parents was soft with Nandini Moorthy. Weird right? No. Nandini knew she loved him but Manik had a long way to realise this and finally he did. He was able to recognize that restlessness he felt when she was around, he was able to name the weird feelings he felt when she was not around. He was happy that he finally got what he always wanted. Well there was someone more happy than Manik, of course Nandini. She didnt know what Manik felt for her but she was more than happy that he was taking care of her.

True love always find its way to each other and it was happening with Manik and Nandini.

Manik's POV:

I was watching her drinking her coffee. She was making cute faces. I couldn't stop myself from giggling. She glared at me and I burst out laughing leaving her all confused. "Manik...y r u laughing?" She asked faking an angry tone. I controlled my laughter and replied "u were making cute cute faces while drinking coffee" I giggled again. "Tum hamesha ese haste rahna. U look good when u smile" she said looking at me lovingly. I forgot to breathe for a moment hearing her and looked at her. Her eyes always held me like in a trance. I smiled heartily. I don't know when was the last time I laughed like this. She had some magic in her.

We talked for sometime about her likes, dislikes, things that irritate her. And I didn't have to tell about mine. She told me What all are my likes, dislikes, things am allergic to, things that irritated me and all. I was falling for her again. I never knew someone can love me like this. But things are not that easy. She have to tell me y she married me. I know the reason by I want to hear it from her. We were sitting on her bed holding hands enjoying the silence. That's when Mukthi, Cabir and Dhruv entered again. They were sorted now. They seemed normal. We untangled out hands and greeted them with a warm smile. They had an evil grin on there faces. I knew what was coming next. "So kya chal rahi hein yaha?" Mukthi asked teasingly which made nandini blush and confused too. I knew it that she was confused with the sudden change in their behavior. To cover up I said "kya yaar mukku, ab bas bhi jar". I said pointing towards nandini with my eyes. They understood what I wanna say and changed the topic. "So how are you feeling nandini?" asked Dhruv "Am feeling much better dhruv". She replied smiling. "Manik.." She called me and I just hmmd "I wanna go home. Its suffocating in the hospital". Her face turned sad. "Don't worry I'll talk to the doctor. I'll be back". I patted her cheek and went to meet the doctor.

No one's POV:

Cabir came and sat beside her enveloping her in a hug. Nandini felt his sadness and without breaking the hug started to speak "bhaiyya am fine..see" she said breaking the hug. Mukthi and Dhruv hugged her saying sorry for how they reacted. "We are sorry nandini. We wasn't rude to u intentionally, situations hi much aisi thi." Mukthi said looking here and there. "U guys don't have to b sorry. Fault was at my side aur sorry mujhe bolna chahiye. Am sorry guys." Nandini said. "Friends?" Dhruv asked forwarding his hand. Nandini looked at cabir who gave his approval. Nandini happily shook his hand and mukthi's.

Manik came there seeing the scene in front of him. "mere bina tum log kya discuss kar rahi ho? Aur itna khush kyu hein tum log? Zaroor mere burai kar rahi hogi varna yeh lamina itna khush kyu hogi" manik said trying to lighten the situation. "Abe sale hum itna bhi bura nahi hein. We were just making a new friend kyun nandini" mukthi said hi-fi ing with dhruv nandini and cabir. "Of course" nandini giggled showing tounge to manik. Their moment was interrupted by the doctor. He checked nandini and smiled. "So Mrs. Malhotra.." Nandini blushed hearing this when cabir dhruv and mukthi faked a cough and manik glared at them " u r better now. Ab aap that jaakar aaram kar sakthe hein. But sirf rest karna No stress and no bhagna dhodna theek hein". She nodded like a kid. The doctor left telling manik to complete d discharging formalities. 

"Guys tum log apne naye dost ke saath time spend Karo, I'll b back" he left giving a last glance to nandini. Mukthi and dhruv said something in cabir's ears who gave him a thumbs up. "So nandini we will see you. Much kaam yaad agaya" dhruv said hugging mukthi followed by ukthi. "Bhiyya woh log kaha gaya hein" nandini asked confused "are woh...umm..ha office mein much kaam dha". Nandini just hmmd still not convinced. 

Nandini's POV:

There is something cooking. Where did they go all of a sudden, I know bhaiyya is lying par kyu. Manik entered the room "so Mrs. Malhotra we can go home now" he said come towards me and I was so happy. I never had any good memories with hospital and it always wake d bad memories in me. We were looking at each other. Am not sure but there was something different in his eyes.his eyes were trying to tell me something but he was hiding it. Our eyelock was broken by my all the time nautanki bhaiyya. "Tum log kahi bhi shuru hojathe ho. Mein mukku ko call karke aati noon. U guys pack". He left winking at me.

Manik packed all my stuffs and kept it on the table and passed me a pair of clothes. I looked at it. It was a halter neck pink sleeveless top with a faded black jeans. I was still weak. I couldn't stand properly. Before I could do anything manik lifted me in his arms. "Manik kya kar rahi ho. Put me down." I protested even though I liked the feeling of being in his arms, I didn't wanted him to know that otherwise he'll tease me my whole life. "Mrs. Malhotra do u want to stay in d hospital for some more days" he asked. I knew I didn't have any other choice so I folded my arms across my chest and pouted showing him that I am annoyed but Mr. Malhotra didn't care, he just laughed and shaked his head. He left me in d washroom and went out saying to call him if I need something. I changed into d dress and came out still trying to b steady. He was standing by d door waiting for me. As he saw me coming out he again lifted me and I was surprised for a moment as I didn't see that coming. He put me on d bed and went aside to call someone.

After sometime Manik's driver came and took d bags. I was going to step out of d bed but again Mr. Malhotra picked me up like I weighed nothing. Dis time I protested again. We came out of the room and saw cabir standing there with his famous 'i-know-everything' wala smirk. I blushed and his in manik's chest who smiled at my state. 

We reached home. Manik took me to our room. Cabir opened the door for us and the scene inside the room took me, well both manik and me, by surprise.!!

Hey guys.. A big thank you for ur support. Here goes the next update. I hope u guys liked it. Do comment ur views. :)
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely update
loved it
cont soon
vani86 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
beautifully penned
loved it
continue soon