Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
When u gonna Update ???
Waiting for nxt part
Plz continue soon
maniknandini thumbnail
Engager 3 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Sry for the delay guys. I was in a confusion whether to continue or end it. So I have decided to continue it by changing the title. So from the next update the title will b different. Thankyu guys for having the patience and sorry for keeping u all wait.
Part 36:

Nandini recovered soon from the trauma too. But manik was still guilty and Nandini knew it. She tried to talk to him but he refused saying he is fine. But she knew he wasn't and he needs her love and care not words of solace. So she pampered him like a mother a new born baby. He was healing with her love, care and warmth. "Manik let's go for a trio na" Nandini said while playing with his fingers. They were lying on the bed and Nandini on top of manik with her head on his heart. "Trip? Kesa trip?" Manik asked confusedly. "Are me, u, bhai, buddy and mukku" Nandini said in a 'its obvious' tone. "SSo my baby wants to go for a trip? Kaha jaana hein?" Manik asked rubbing his thumbs on her chin. She sat up on his stomach and asked excitedly "sacchi?" "Mucchi" manik said smiling and sitting straight.

Now manik and Nandini was face to face. Nandini in manik's lap. Their nose were touching. Manik rubbed his nose with hers seductively and asked "kaha jaana hein baby ko?" " mmm...mujhe...ladak jaana hein" Nandini replied excitedly. "Ladak? R u sure baby?" Manik asked frowning. Nandini eased his frowns and replied kissing his temple and replied "am sure". Manik just took her in a bear hug and she reciprocated. " so lets tell everyone" Nandini was going to stand up when manik pulled her holding her hands. She crashed on his chest. Her hair was on manik's face. He inhaled the fresh lemon smell of her hair and slowly removed it. Nandini's eyes were closed. "Open ur eyes Nandini" manik said softly caressing hr cheeks. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at him through her long eyelashes. 

He tilted her chin and captured her lips for a soft kiss. But the kiss turned deep and passioate when she reciprocated the same love and passion. They broke the kiss when they were short of breathe. They rested their foreheads on each others. "Nan.." Manik was trying to say something when Nandini shut him by keeping a ffinger on his lips. "Manik you ddont have to say anything. It was not your fault. It never was. It was just a bad phase of liflife. Tumhe guilty hone ki zzaroorat nahi hein. UUs din agar tum nahi hota toh shayad mein..." She couldn't complete her sente ce. Her voice was trembling andwords words were failing her. She took a deep breathe and calmed herself before continuing. "Us din agar if u guys were not there then I would've been... But am here see right in front of u and its cuz of u. Mein tumhare vajah se aaj zinda hoon. Tumhare pyaar ki wajah se. Agar if not for u I wouldn't have opened my eyes. So dnt feel guilty cuz if u do I wnt b able to bear that." Saying this she kissed him softly. "Nandini" manik called her name so softly that she could feel herself melting. She just hmmed "I love you" manik said pecking on her forehead. "I love you too" Nandini replied.

I know its a small update and am sorry for that. From next part I'll give lamba updates and now I need comments. Hope u guys will like the update.
lissy16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
finally u update..
nice update...
continue soon...
epshitatabassum thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
 Cotu sa but nice
Fab
Mawara_Ejaz thumbnail