hope everytng goes fyn
waiting fr yur update
cont soon
tanq fr update & Pm
Saisha_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
O-M-G!! uh r juz amazing..
i read last 5 chapz altogether.. n m blinkling blankly nt knwing wat to comment..
m loving the bond between fab4 n nandini..
manan r the best..
the changing rum scene..
the private rum of cafe scene..
m glad alya is leaving.. plz mk it forevr..
wen alya showed up n apologize then i think fab4 shud hv asked her abt the truth..
harshad.. i juz hate him frm the core of my hrt..
i hope fab4 n nandiniz plan work..
the heart breaking scene was the destruction of the cafe..
plz continue asap.. thank uh foh the pm..
there is one request.. plz dont pm me.. actually m busy n seldom get tym to check the pm.. i will definitely check foh updatez n will comment but will b late..
DilSeSidNaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
waiting...
update soon...
maniknandini thumbnail
Engager 3 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5

Part  33:

In the caf

It was 5 in the evening.

"manik sab theek hojayega, hein na?" asked a scared nandini.

Manik turned to her and cupped her face and said "nandini dnt be scared. I know we hav no idea what harshad has planned but we cannot back off, its about us and our friends whom we consider as our family. So whatever happen we have to fight for, for me, for them, for us. We wont fail. And u should know no matter what happens today we will b together, u, me, cabir, mukthi and dhruv. We have a strong bond and it wont shatter that easily. So just calm down, everything will be fine." And kissed her forehead deeply calming her. She sighed feeling her fears going away. "so lets go" manic said extending his hand. She sighed took a deep breathe and nodded holding his hand tightly.

"we are going to the cottage" manic msgd in their whatsapp group and came the instant replies. 

"take care guys. We arre also coming. Dnt panic, we got ur back and everything is set there" cabir replied.

"all the best guys." Came mukthi and dhruv's reply.

Manik and nandini drove to the cottage. They drove slowly to pass the time and waited outside the cottage at a far distance but made sure they can see the entrance. It was around 5:45pm when they saw harshad going in. nandini just whispered "manik" and he knew what was going through her. He just held her hand tight and blinked his eyes assuring her everything will be alright.

But will it be alright? Or will their world goes upside down? Will they be able to save their friendship and love from harshad's nasty plans?

Manic drove the car to the cottage after waiting for 15 more minutes. After parking the car, he came out and opened the car door for nandini to come out. She was scred and nervous but she tried to concel them from manik. But manik doesn't need words to understand her. He slightly squeezed her hands and she looked at him.her worries flew away as soon as she saw manik smiling at her. She also smiled back. He took out his cell and msgd everyone that they are gonna enter. Others replied that they are close and keeping an eye on them. Keeping back his cell manik and nandini went and opened the door. It was pitch black inside. Nandini grabbed maniks hand tightly. He took a deep breathe and moved inside followed by nandini who didn't leave his hand. Am sudden blow on their heads was all they remembered and everything blacked out for them.

It was nandini who got conscious first. Her head was aching badly. After a lot of efforts she opened her eyes and light pierced through her eyes like knifes but she needed to find manik. She tr4ied to get up but her hands and legs were tied. She looked around and saw manik. He was still unconciuos. He was tied to a chair. She shouted his name "MANIK" she was crying bitterly. "Manik plz open ur eyes. MANIK" she scremed and cried hard, her head hurting. She ignored all her pain and shouted for him, to wake him, to make sure he was fine. Seeing him like this was the last thing she wanted. She was crying uncontrollably. She needed him, beside her holding her in his protective arms shielding her from everything. But he was sitting there like a lifeless body. The only sound hat echoed in the room were of her sobbing. "tch tch tch...poor nandini" harshad said coming out from the adjacent room. "is fab5 ke chakkar mein tumhe kya kuch nahi jhelna padtha hein" harshd said sitting beside her and trying to touch her face. "don't touch me u jerk" nandini shouted with all her voice that her throat started aching. By now manic was gaining consciousness. When he heard nandini shouting at harshad his eyes opened and looked at the place from. His heart shattered into million pieces seeing what was happening.

Manik's POV:

My angel, my nandini was lying on the floor her hands and legs tightly tied and that bloody harshad trying to touch her. She was scred and constantly shouting at him telling not to touch her. All of a sudden the night she went through at that park flashed in my mind. And my eyes brimmed with tears, I cant let that happen again. "HARSHAD" I screamd and this brought their attention on me. "Manik" she sighed in relief, longing clear in her eyes. "Oh so Manik Malhotra is back. How are u bro" harshad asked sarcastically giving away an evil smirk. "Leave her alone" I growled at him and he walked to me slapped me hard. "Manik" I heard nandini scream. "dnt worry babes I wnt kill him so early." He said to nandini who was now horrified. No one expected this. We all knew harshad always plays dirty but this wass something that anyone of us could imagine.

He changed his attention towards me "u know what, u guys are too innocent to know when someone is appologising or trapping u". "what are you talking about harshad?" I asked eventhough I know the answer. We wanted him to confess what he did. "Aliya" harshad said with a smirk on his face. "u sent her?" I asked acting shocked and hurt "how could she do this to us?" "well that's because am good at manipulating her. She thinks am paralysed and cannot walk cuz u tried to kill me in an accident but poor girl she dnt knw that such an never accident happened and it was all my plan. And she being innocent fell for my plan, afterall she is my sister and I knew she will trust me only if a situation like that arises. And see everythintg worked according to the plan." Harshad declared proud of his plan and laughed. But his laugh faded when he saw me smirking.

"what?" he asked a bit shocked at my reaction to his great plan. I eyed him to look back.  He looked back to get shocked. "Aliya" was all he said. "how could u do this to me bhai? I trusted u. I trusted u so much that I went against my frnds to destroy." Aliya shouted and spitted fire. "baby I can explain" harshad tried to reason. "explain what bhai? I heard and saw everythin. This is why u wanted me to leave ryt so that I wnt see ur real face, but sorry to burst ur bubble" she waked to him and slapped him hard. "WOW!!!that was great, right mukthi" cabir said entering the room and untying nandini. She stood up with the help of dhruv and held her head. I knew it was aching and I was dying seeing her like this.

"wo kya heina harshad, we knew everything from the beginning. How u manipulated aliya, how u guys seeked help from N&M industries CEO and how u sent aliya to us to spy. U think it was ur plan all along?" cabir said in his rarest serious tone which means harshad ki band bajne wali hein. "but all this was our plan. U see that" mukthi pointed towards a corner of the room were a small camera was fixed which recorded everything. Harshad's face turned pale. He wasn't expecting this. But his facial expression changed. 

"well game is not over yet" harshad said and picked up a rod he used earlier to hit us and came to hit me. I turned my head and closed my eyes ready to take the hit. But it didn't come instead I heard everyone shouting "NANDINI". My heart stopped for a moment. I opened my eyes to see nandini collapsing on the ground, blood oozing out from her head. I died a million deaths in that moment. Aliya rushed towards me to open untie the ropes when dhruv held harshad and tied him up and  mukti and cabir rushed to nandini. "chotu wake up. Dnt do this to us. U knw ryt we dnt like these kinds of jokes. GET UP" mukthi almost screamed. Aliya untied my ropes and I rushed to her side and took her in an embrace murmuring "nandini kuch nahi hoga. U'll be fine. Please open ur eyes. Please" I was crying bad. "manic take her, am getting the car" I picked nandini in my arms and ran from there, saying "please baby wake up" in between. We reached hospital in 10 mins and called for a doctor. I was literally screaming at everyone who looked at us like alien are they even human? Mein apne nandini ki jaan bachane ki koshish kar rahi hoon and they r just staring at me?' my thoughts were broken wen doctor came with a stretcher. I didn't notice earlier, people has gathered there hearing me shout for help.

She was immediately taken into the operation theatre. I didn't knw what to do. All the moments spend with her flashed in my mind one by one and my heart started aching like it has been torn away. The whole thing was suffocating me. When I felt like I was gonna collapse mukthi cabir and dhruv hugged me tightly and cried. I also let my tears flow. We staye like that for sometime. Then everyone gathered their strength, well we have to for our nandini.

Heres the next part. Am relly sorry guys for making u all wait for so long. I had some exams and othrs wrks too. Hope u guys will like it. Do comment ur views and suggestions.

..paarsaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
awesome
now I get it why nandini is on coma
Aayu98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Madly waiting for next part 
lissy16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
nice update...
hope nandini is safe...
continue soon...
Kavyashree22 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wenever i read or see dis kind of situation in manan's lyf na, i start makin my own story.. Oh god, fr 1's na my head gone all blank..bt is dis d tym wen nandini goes in coma?? Hoping for d best.. Hope u rocked ur exams.. Please update soon..
HTA111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awestruck totally loved it so that's how she went in to coma and manik is devastated due to this

Continue soon waiting for more