Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Natashaaa

4 changing room wala scene

Same here dude
kirankusum thumbnail
It was just amazing
Just one request
Plz do complete the plan wala chapter jaldi .
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely update
loved it
cont soon
zaroge thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
They so
Cute 
N fab4 r awesome
Loving the jealous 
Alya
Saddy12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update
cont soon
AARAARSHI thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was an...amazing update. aliya's part was nice..
love u for manan romance
and the chinging room wala scene u penned it..thax for the pm...waiting for next update
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Jealous Alya and the changing room scene were awesome !!
Mawara_Ejaz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Hye changing room wala scene 
awesome..!!
Plzzz update soon :)
maniknandini thumbnail
Engager 3 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Part 31:

Manik and Nandini were dozzing on the couch. Manik was the first to wake up.  He saw Nandini sleeping on his chest and her hands around his neck. He slightly kissed her head and whispered "am sorry baby. I dnt want others to witness out private moments, I know u dnt like that too but just cuz of Aliya we r dng it and am really not liking it. I just want everything to get over and keep u to myself. And am sorry for shouting at mall. U heard na what that lady was saying. Some girl? How could she say that about u. U r my life and no one has the right to comment on u. U r just mine" he was caressing hair all the while. "Manik u dnt have to say sorry." She said snuggling closer to him with her eyes still closed. "You are awake?" Manik asked surprised. "Yup. But I didn't wanted to move from ur warmth. It makes me feel safe. Ur heart beat makes me feel am the most luckiest person to hear this melody every passing second. And ur embrace assures that nothing can happen to me when u r with me. And I feel content and complete just being in ur arms like this" she kissed him softly and placed her head on his chest again. He smiled and tightened his hold "and about Aliya, I can do anything to make sure u and fab 3 are safe and with me forever. Dnt say sorry" she said nuzzling her nose in his neck and dropping wet kisses there. He gently slid his right hand inside her top tracing her slender curves. She shivered with his touch and clutched his T-shirt tightly. He lifted her face and looked deeply into her eyes before smashing his lips on her. They kissed hungrily. He took of her top in a sudden move and started kissing her shoulders and neck giving deep love bites. She moaned with the sweet torture he was giving her. She pushed him on the couch and sat on him and took of his T-shirt. She kissed his chest and neck seductively giving love bites on his jaw and shoulders. She traced his collar bone with her lips teasing him. He groaned as he flipped their position and she was under him. He smirked naughtily and bend down and kissed her cleavage. He gently unhooked her bra and threw it on the floor. He kissed her breast and started sucking them. He teased her nipples and bit her breast leaving red marks. He was impatient now. In all these days they have missed this, their way of communicating their love for each other. He quickly stripped rest of their clothes and entered her in a swift move making her gasp and moan loudly. He kissed her drinking her moans while he himself groaned as he moved in and out of her. And he came first followed by Nandini. He rested his forehead on hers. She caressed his face and took him in a hug. They lied on the couch like that for some time. He Nuzzled in her neck, his hot breathe tingling her skin making her tighten her hold on him. She looked at the time and it was already 3 at evening. "Manik " she whispered in his ears. "Hmm" he replied half sleeping. She didn't want him to move out from her but they had more important work now. "Manik, its 3 and if u remember we have to do something" manik opened his eyes swiftly realising the work they had to complete. But he was in no mood to move away "plz honey 5 mins. I dnt wanna move away from u. I just wanna stay like this forever." He whispered back, his lips brushing her neck awakening her desires. "Manik please. Its important now. We hav all life to b like this. But now this is important. U knw that right she said ruffling his already messy hair. He sighed and parted from her. He wore his shorts and tossed his T-shirt to her for her to wear. She slid it down her body. It was big but she loved wearing his shirt n T-shirt. He smiled at kissed her lips softly and said " you look sexy in my clothes". She blushed. "Get fresh I'll bring coffee" he went out. She was brushing her hair when he came with two cup of coffee.

"Manik there was a msg from cabir. Everything's set" Nandini said trying to tie her hair in a pony tail. Manik kept the coffee on the table and went near her. "Keep it open" he said pulling out the hair band. She smiled. "So r u ready?" Manik asked as he sat on the couch with her. "Ya" she said nervously. "Don't worry I won't let anything happen to u." She held her NAD in his and kissed it. "I know manik. I just hope all this work well. I want u mukthi dhruv and bhaiyya to b with me at every moment of my life" she said concerned. "We will be there..humesha" he reassured her. "So coffee" he smiled handing a cup to her. They drank the coffee with some romance kisses and teasing.

"Mukthi, dhruv be careful and dnt worry everything's set. Just dnt get nervous" cabir said reassuring them but was nervous himself. "Cabir dnt worry" saying this mukthi hugged him and dhruv also joined.

_____flash back____

In the morning after manik and Nandini left.

"So guys kya plan hein tum logon ka" Aliya asked sounding casual.
"Kuch khaas nahi bu..." Dhruv tried to complete but was cut off by mukthi. "Aree dhruv u forgot, we have to got their at evening" "ya mukthi is right. How can u forget it dhruv" cabir said tapping his hand on dhruv head. "Oo shit!! Sorry guys I forgot" dhruv said apologetically. "Going where guys?" Aliya asked confused. "Wo we spend time together at a place. Its our kind of secret spot" cabir said innocently. 'Oohh secret spot that's good' Aliya thought as she recorded their convwrsation. "Where is is this secret spot of urs?" Aliya asked. "Well u know a small jungle almost 2-3 kms from our cafe. There is a small abandoned cottage their. Its an amazing place" mukthi said enthusiastically. Aliya smirked 'abandoned Cottage..now that's a perfect place for some nasty plans' Aliya thought. "Guys them am also in for the plan" she said thinking to execute their plan there. "We are sorry Aliya but aaj humare liye spcl hein and v want it with ourselves" dhruv said apologetically. "Oohh it's fyn dhruv I understand. Then I will go now. See you" saying this Aliya left. Others looked at each other and laughed. 

"Bhai I have send u the recording. Do ur thing. And don't let them go" Aliya said to harshad. "Don't worry, they won't forget this day and ya u can go back to London. Ur flight is at 8pm" harshad replied. "But bhai I wanna see them getting hurt" Aliya said sadly. "U dnt have to Aliya. Trust me" he assured her. "Ok bhai whatever u say" Aliya agreed. She cut the call and smirked.

____end of flash back____

It was time for action. Two forces strong enough to destroy everything. But who will win d purest of bonds or the evilest of evil plans? It was time for testing d strongest bonds. Will they be able to protect their friendship and love? Will Aliya come to know about harshad reality? 

So here is the next part guys. Do comment ur views. Eagerly waiting for ur comments.

NAVYA64 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely and awesome update 
cont soon