Posted: 8 years ago
fab update
loved it
nicely written
cont soon
maniknandini thumbnail
Engager 3 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Didn't u guys like the update?? Only a few comments. ur comments encourages me to write more. Please comment even if it is good or bad please its a request.
Part 30:

The bout was about to start. A bout between the strongest bond and a bond on lies. Who will win?? The frndship based on truth and commitment or a bond of sibling based on the worst lies ever. 

one week later

It was evening and everyone was busy in decorating the renovated cafe. The right Wall Of the cafe was decorated with lots of pictures, their pictures, the left wall was full with quotes with some hand made crafts. The cafe was painted with lime green color with a shade of sea blue. A soft soothing melody was playing in the background. They were so engrossed in their world that they didn't notice a person standing behind them and smirking 'this happiness won't last long' thought that person. Manik hugged Nandini and kissed her forehead and everyone turned around to take a selfie but they were shocked to see the person standing there crying. "Aliya" mukthi was the one to break the silence. "Tum" manik shouted angrily "what are u doing here? U r not welcome here. Just get out" manik shouted at her. "Manik" Nandini whispered and held his hand calming him and it did work as always. "What do u want " this time it was dhruv who spoke. "I..I am..s..so..sorry" saying this Aliya cried. No one moved from their place. "Dnt waste ur tears here cuz haha tumhe koi bhi maaf nahi karegi for what u did so its better if u leave. Please" cabir said gulping down his anger.

"I know guys ki am at fault but I didn't knew that bhai u would lie to me just to break us. He..he lied to me all the way. And I betrayed u guys. Now I know the truth please forgive me. I know its hard but please. Am sorry" aliya cried bitterly. No one knew how to react. They were hurt but they couldn't forgive her easily. They didn't know whether they could ever forgive her. "Its OK. Tum an jao" manik said walking out holding nandini's hand and the others followed. Aliya smiled inwardly knowing that her plan started to work. She knew no matter how much hard they seem, they couldn't find their frnd sad and will forgive her."step 1 completed" she texted harshad.

The drive to home was silent. No one talked. Nandini knew everyone was disturbed seeing her but they had to talk and she knew it was not the right time. So she kept quiet and waited for them to open up themselves. As they reached home everyone went and sit on the couch. But manik was not in a mood to calm down. "How can she?" He grabbed the vase next to him and threw on the floor. Everyone just looked at him. "Manik" Nandini called him. It was time for the talk. "She made him sit beside her and he obliged. " manik I know things are going way too  unexpected to handle. But trust me everything's gonna be fine. We all are worried but like this we can't handle problems. Ask itself are u guys ready for facing everything? Then accept her back" I finally finished to see their 'are-u-really-serious' and 'have-u-lost-it' angry glares. "Guys just think about it. We have no idea is she doing the apology for real or fake. And the only way to know is accepting her" Nandini said in one breathe. Everyone was in deep thoughts about what she said and aliya. Cabir broke the silence " I think laddoo is right. We have to take the chances if we wanna know what's d real plan. We can keep an eye on her too" everyone agreed as they knew it was the best thing to do now to keep an eye on everything. "Hmm..then be it" others agreed and got ready for their mission.

Rest of the day went normally. Next day everyone was having breakfast when the doorbell rang. "I'll check it"  Nandini started to leave but Manik caught her hand "I'll go". He went and opened the door and there stood Aliya. " what?" He asked irritated almost shouting. This grabbed others attention and everybody went to see the drama. "Manik am sorry. Please.. Give me one chance" she pleaded. "Come in" Nandini said. Others didn't say anything. She entered and scanned the house. 'Mmm impressive everything hs changed. Nandini...u really did affect them very much don't u' she thought and smirked inwardly. Everyone sat on the couch. "Guys please give me a chance. I won't spoil it. Please" she said sobbing. Not wanting any more drama Manik finally said "fine. One last chance and let me clearly tell u, last chance" he said walking off to the room and Nandini followed. "Thankyu guys" aliya said to mukthi cabir and dhruv. "Last chance" dhruv warned and three of them left her alone in the hall. She walked around the hall and looked at the pictures. She stopped in front of a PIC where Manik was back hugging Nandini kissing her cheeks and others were hugging them from sides. Aliya grinned evily and traced her finger on the photo and said "not for long guys".

So here's the next update. Please please please comment even if u didn't like it do comment saying that.hope u guys will like it.
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I hope Nandini protects them :)
Sanskruti164 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow 
lovely update
I hope everyone came to know aliya's reality nd aliya came to know harshad reality 
hope so 
Thanks u gave us one more update in day 
thanks a lot 
post nxt part soon
bhavanims thumbnail
Nice update
Thank for the double update
Continue soon