Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Wonderful update... everybody knos now... lets c how they take on Harshad...
Naj91 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely update
Hope harshad will nt win
Love the bonding of manan and fav 4
Thanks for pm
Plz update soon
Aisha_Sandarwin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome one yaar... Ab toh harshad Gaya... Hope harshad evil plan will not win... Thanks for pm dear 😊
yams_ini thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awsum update
harshad yu r so dead this Tym
cont soon dear
waiting
Shahnazzie101 thumbnail
Please UPDATE soon can't WAIT!!!!!
maniknandini thumbnail
Engager 3 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Part 29:
Everyone returned home after giving instruction s to Hari about the re work of the cafe. They specially instructed him not to decorate the cafe as they wanted to do it by themselves. They entered the house to see a worried Manik and Nandini. "Were were u guys? We have been calling u for the last one hour and non of u took the call. We were worried" Nandini shouted angrily but with wording and fear clear in her voice. "We went to the cafe" Dhruv said almost in tears. Seeing everyone's face Manik and Nandini went towards them "what's wrong guys? Tum log itna depressed kyun ho?" Before Manik could complete he was bombed with another news "our cafe is destroyed" mukthi said. Manik and Nandini stood there numb. Even though they didn't visit the cafe regularly they were very attached to it cuz it was Rishab's dream. "Rishab" saying this Nandini fainted. Before she hit the floor Manik held her and laid her on the couch and tried to wake her "baby please get up..we can again start the cafe. Plz wake up" he was sobbing. Cabir came with water and sprinkled on her face "nandu get up. Its not lost, v hav already made arrangements for renovations. Plz wake up na" everyone was crying. She slowly opened her eyes "Manik..I..it was rish..rishabs dream..a..and" she started crying. Manik engulfed her in a tight embrace and others also joined him.

They broke the hug and everyone sat on the floor. "Dnt worry laddoo we have made arrangements for renovations and strictly ordered for not doing any decorations after the work. And that work is for u. This time it will be u who is going to do the interiors of the cafe" cabir said to Nandini. He knew doing something for rishabs dream will lighten her mood and as expected she was smiling "really bhaiyya, I can?" Nandu asked excited. "Ya chotu u can" mukthi assured her. Even though Manik was happy that she smiled at last but was engrossed in his own thoughts 'who might have done this?' He thought and his thoughts pointed to only one person "HARSHAD" he said with clenched teeth. Everyone looked at him. "Vo...buddy..he.." Dhruv stammered knowing manik's anger. "Am not gonna leave him. In college we just ignored him and his dirty plans just cuz we thought of it as his jealousy and it is but this is going too far and I won't let him have this. He will pay" Manik said coldly looking at the floor. Nandini took his hand and entwined her fingers with him to calm him and it worked. He immediately looked at her and a smile played on his lips. "You definitely know how to push the right buttons, don't u?" Manik asked with a naughty glee in his eyes while Nandini giggled and winked at him. Mukthi cabir and dhruv was just looking at them in aww. "Nandu u really know how to control this angry hulk" dhruv teased them making Nandini blush and Manik glare at him. Others laughed when Manik threw a cushion towards dhruv. 'God!!please keep us together and this happiness and our bond should not be broken, none of us will be able to survive' cabir did a silent prayer.

"But guys what's d plan?" Cabir asked. "Well cabir its time to be brats again" Manik said with his all time 'now-u-cant-hide' smirk on his face. And everyone's face lit up hearing it except nandini's. She knew what was gonna happen, their college avatar is back meaning its time for dhamakas. "Ooohhh nooo!" Nandini exclaimed holding her head while others burst into laughter seeing her.

___harshad house___

"Aliya, baby, dnt worry am back na I won't let them live in peace. They won't get away with what they did to me" harshad said pointing towards his wheelchair on which he was sitting. "But bhai, let me do it, u can't manage it in this condition" aliya said trying to control her anger and tears seeing her brothers condition. But little did she know that her brother was the greatest fraud of all. 'Poor aliya, u should've trust ur frnds n not me. See now u just lost some of the best kind of friends one can ever get' harshad smirked at his thought. "So step 1 is over. Their cafe" harshad said "and now?" Aliya asked all ready to help. "Now step 2. Apology" harshad smirked. "Apology?" Aliya asked confused. "Yup, u r going to apologize for not trusting them and for whatever u did." Harshad explained. "What? Am not doing that bhai" she said furious. "Who said u r doing it for real? Harshad explained calmly " then?" Aliya asked who was having no idea about what harshad was talking about. "You are going act like u r sorry for everything and for trusting me. Tell them u came to know about my truth and is ashamed of not trusting them" harshad said and there was smirk on aliya's face. "U mean infiltration" aliya's face broke into an evil grin "exactly and I know u r gud in it" harshad said patting her back. "So fab5 is going down this time" harshad and aliya hi-fi ed and laughed.
'Aliya aliya aliya, how can u be so dumb. First u left u precious frnds to trust me and now u r planning with me against them when they haven't done anything and all I want is their money and fame' harshad thought.

_____Malhotra industries____

"Aman"...Manik shouted barging into his PA's cabin. 
" sir?" A man jerked and stood up from his chair
"What the hell is going on? I asked u to bring the files of Saxeena's and where is it?" Manik shouted ready to rip his PA's head
"Sir..actuality.." Aman stammered not knowing how to break the news to his angry boss
"Actuality what?" Manik growled irritatedly
"Sir, saxeenas have been spying on us and he is doing it with the help of one of out employee" Aman said in one breathe with closed eyes ready to receive next round of firing. But nothing happened. He opened his eyes to see his boss grinning.
"Sir, are u OK?" Aman asked confused.
"Yes Aman am OK. Just bring the file and find out who is the spy" ma in said and waked out out the cabin leaving behind a confused Aman.
'So spy huh!! Now I know what to do' Manik thought and he dialled cabir's number. "In my office" that's all he said when cabir took the call. And cabir knew something was up in manik's mind. He called everyone including Nandini and left for manik's office.

Sorry guys for the updating late. I had to go home and I was in a rush. Well here is the next part and I hope u guys will like it. Do comment ur views and suggestions:)
Naj91 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb update
Finally they r going to teach lesson to that jerk harshad
Fav5 is back...yahoo
Aliya is so fool
Waiting for next update
Thanks for pm
AishaManan thumbnail
Waiting for next updateSuperb update
manya_189 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This is going sooo Good!!
Mysterious!!
Update soon :))
AARAARSHI thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
osm update dr. wow ...the fab5 is back...waiting for the next update.thax for the pm