Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
lovely update
loved it
cont soon
zooni.shah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
cute, hot n sexy 😳part especially their romance and dialouges... loved it u r really doing an amazing jobπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘
Keep it  up and continue soon
maniknandini thumbnail
Engager 3 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Part 24:
Nandini was in the kitchen preparing lunch while Manik was arranging couch and setting the CD's for watching movie. After arranging everything Manik came to the kitchen to check on his love. He stood at the door admiring his wife. Nandini was still in his shirt and was hearing music in his iPod with headsets. She was swaying and dancing while cooking oblivious to the pair of eyes watching her cook and dance. He silently moved inside the kitchen and sat on the counter oppositive to where she was standing. She was so engrossed in music and cooking that she didn't notice him coming.

Manik's POV:

She is adorable man!! Her chubby cheeks, her pouty lips and the fact that she is so small compared to me. Well I like that about her, she is a perfect fit in my arms. 'Will anyone say she has been through a lot looking at her now. She is so happy and I wish she stays happy forever. I promise u nandini I'll keep u happy no matter what' I promised her mentally. I slightly coughed to get her attention but no response, she continued her cute antics. I walked up to her and patted on her shoulder. She looked back and her face turned red and looked at me embarrassed. I smirked at her relation and bend down a bit to match her height. Her breathe was fanning my lips creating a havoc in my mind. "Agar tum ese harkath karungi toh don't blame me for what will happen next" I said in her ears seductively. She started breathing heavily. I always had this effect on her. "Manik...wo mein..wo..wo.." She stammered looking here and there blushing. I raised her head with my fingers, looking into her eyes and asked softly "wo..", " wo.." She repeated coming close to my lips and my eyes fluttered close. "Wo khana ready hein" saying this she pushed me slightly and started laughing. I stood straight and said "really..' with a naughty smirk. Sensing what's gonna happen next she ran from there. I followed her. She was running, jumping on the couch and I was running behind her" nandini...come here..." "u can't catch me Manik" she said while running. I ran fast and caught her. We lost balance and fell on the couch. She was on top of me, her back plastered to my check. Both of us were panting and laughing. She tried running again but I pull her back and she crashed on my chest. Our eyes met and everything else was forgotten, our face came closer and we were about to kiss when smell of something burning struck our senses.

"Oh shit!!" Nandini exclaimed and ran into the kitchen and I followed. "Lunch is ruined. What will I do now?" She said as I entered the kitchen. "Don't worry nandu we'll order something" I said to calm her but had a reverse effect. "I wanted to prepare food Manik. U made this day special for me and I wanted to make ur favourite dish for u and see now everything is burned." She said, or rather shouted. He started sobbing. I didn't know what to do with the burnt food but I had to calm her down. "Nandini u don't have to do anything special for me. U itself is the most special and precious thing I can ever get. U make me feel special just by loving me and being in my life. U dnt have to cook to make me feel special. Ur one smile is enough for that." I said softly while I engulfed in a hug. She was sobbing into my chest. I broke the hug, cupped her face and wiped her tears. "Don't cry nandini. I can't see ur tears, it hurts me And do u wanna hurt me?" I asked cutely to which she just nodded a no "so stop crying and give me that nandu wala smile" and she instantly smiled and I hugged her. "So what are we going to order?" She asked breaking the hug. "Anything u want my lady" I said bowing down and she chuckled. 'God!! I can do anything to keep that smile on her face' I thought to my self.

We settled on the couch after ordering pizzas and ice creams. She wanted to watch a horror movie. I knew she was afraid but she was stubborn. Atlast I gave up and put 'the conjuring'. First she was acting all brave but as ghost started coming she snuggled close to me and his herself in my chest. I just wrapped my hands around her waist protectively. As the fear took over her she shifted onto my lap snuggling closer to me as if she wanted to sink in me. I giggled " we can stop watching this" I said as I held her more close to me. "No I wanna watch it" I shakes my head, she is so stubborn. The doorbell rang and I placed nandini on the couch and went to the door to take the parcel. I came to her and sat besides her. She quickly jumped on my lap and sat there. I held her with one hand while she opened the pizza box. She took a slice and fed me and I did the same. Soon we finished the lunch and watched the movie. As the movie was reaching the end I felt her breathing get steady and I knew she was sleep. I switched off the TV. I tried to take her in my arms but she was getting disturbed so I dropped the idea. I kept my head on hers which was resting on my chest and I fell asleep fast.

No one's POV:

Their sleep was broken by the constant ringing of the land phone. They had switched off their mobiles to avoid disturbances. Nandini stood up while Manik went to attend the call. "Hello Manik" a tensed voice came from the other end. "Ha cabir, kya hua? Y r u so tensed?" Manik asked worriedly. "Wo Dhruv.." Manik didn't needed any explanations to know what happened. "Am coming" saying this he cut the call. "Nandini we have to GI. Get ready" Manik said hurriedly leaving nandini confused. "What happened Manik? Why are u so tensed?" Nandini asked as she entered the room. "Wo dhruv..he.." Manik started to say and it stroked nandini "ooh shit!! How could I forget? One sec am coming. She changed into a black shorts and a red crop top. They rushed out of the farm house and drove away to where dhruv was.

So here is the next part. Hope u guys will like it. Do comment ur views. Ur comments encourages me to write more. So do comment not only views suggestions and criticism also