Saddy12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Wow cute update
cont soon
Aisha_Sandarwin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update.. And cute romantic confession and amazing answer by nandu.. I just love ur writing 😊Edited by Aisha_Sandarwin - 8 years ago
AishaManan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
its an awesome confession
im excited for more manan romance
maniknandini thumbnail
Engager 3 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Guys am writing romance for the first time. So forgive if itz not up to ur expectations.
Part 22:

They were lying on the bed, nandini on top of Manik. She lied there listening to his heartbeats and playing with his fingers while Manik hugged her inhaling her addictive scent. Suddenly it thundered and nandini snuggled into his chest scared. Manik chuckled seeing her scared of thunder. He slowly lifted her face and caressed her cheek with his thumb and asked "kya hua? Dnt be afraid am here na" saying this leaned towards her to kiss her. She just nodded. He slowly placed his lips on hers engulfing her in a deep passionate kiss.

It started to rain heavily. The curtains in the balcony was swaying like butterflies. The cool breeze touched their skin making them cling on to each other. They broke the kiss panting. They were looking into each others eyes intensely. Manik moved his hand towards her halter. She blushed and stood up and went to the curtains in the open balcony. The rain drops were falling on her making her look more ethereal. Manik was looking at her lovingly, stood up and went towards her and stood beside her. He was just staring at the way she was welcoming the rain drops on her face closing her eyes. He turned her to face him. She slowly opened her eyes to look at his desire filled eyes. Both of them were breathing heavily just with the intensity of their gazes. He tucked a strand of her hair being her ears and closed the distance between them. Instead of kissing her he teased her. He licked her lips with his tounge making her shiver in anticipation. While teasing her mouth he moved his hands towards his pallu and dropped it from her shoulders. He pulled her more closer to him still kissing her. Kiss became their oxygen. Manik traced his fingers down her flat stomach to her waist where she tied her skirt. He traced the edge of her skirt slightly touching her skin making her tighten her hold on his collar and moaning into his mouth. 

He slowly took of the saree with his one hand, when his other hand was holding her close to him. He broke the hug and saw her glowing face. He picked her in his arms and slowly kept her on the bed. He took of his suit and laid on top of her. Both were lost in each others eyes. The cold breeze was not reducing the heat on their body. She shyed away. Manik touched her back making her breathe heavily. He slowly opened the halter of her blose and removed it slowly. He made her face him, she was blushing with her eyes closed. "Open ur eyes nandini" he whispered in her ears sexily. Her eyes fluttered open. He started planting kiss on her neck and shoulders. He left love bites making her moan. "Ma..nni..k" was the only thing she could say in between her heavy breathing. Without allowing her to speak he kissed her again. His hands went upward from her waist to her breasts.he squeezed them making her arch her back. Her hands shivered as she unbuttoned his shirt. She finally removed his shirt not breaking the kiss. She flipped him and now she was on top of her. She kissed his neck, sucking the making him moan and asking for more. She left love bites on his neck and shoulders as she trailed kisses down his shoulder. She kissed on top of his heart. She stroked his waist line making him go crazy. He flipped her again and in a sudden move took of her skirt. She was now lying there just in her panties. He lifted himself on his elbow and looked at her and gave her his sexy smirk. She instantly blushed seeing it. He bend down and sucked her one breast while her massaged and squeezed the other making her loose it. She could feel something building up inside her. Her inner tights were tightening, wet and wanting. He did the same with the other breast while he pinched and stretched her nipples. After giving enough attention to both the breast he moved down and blew in her belly button making her moan and clutch the bed tightly. He gently removed her panty. He gently stroked her ci*t making her hard to breathe. He slipped two fingers inside her massaging her inside. He felt her tightness and wetness. His patience was draining. "Manik please" she begged him wanting to feel him inside her. He stood up removed rest of clothes and climbed on top of her. He gently and carefully entered her making sure not to hurt her. She cried in pain but after some moments it was turned into moans of pleasure. Both of them were moaning each others name asking for more. Loosing all his patience he started to move in and out of her fastly. Her hips moving on accord to his rhythm. Finally she bursted around him with a loud moan. Seeing her fall apart under him triggered him. He also came after her. He fell on top of her engulfing her in a bone crushing hug. "I can just stay inside u like this forever" he whispered in her ears making her blush and tighten the hug. After staying like that for sometime enjoying being in others arms. He broke away and lied beside her,  circling his arms lazily around her stomach. The cold started to take over their body. She snuggled close to him while he just kept her hidden in his warmth and put a comforter over them. It was still raining and both Manik and nandini slept coccooned in each others arms tightly.

Manik's POV:

My peaceful sleep was getting disturbed by the bright sunlight falling on my face. I opened my eyes to the beautiful sight ever. My baby was sleeping burying her face into my chest. I blushed remembering yesterday night. It was the beautiful night of my existence. She woke up from her sleep with a sweet smile. "Good morning princess" I wished her pecking on her lips. "Good morning baby" she wished back kissing me on my cheeks. She snuggled close to me keeping her hand on my heart feeling my wild heartbeats. Her touch always made my heart go wild. I slid my fingers along her spine to her neck and back making her shiver.

So that's it for this part. I hope it turned out to b a good one. Do comment ur views. Sorry for mistakes and also forgive me if it was not up to d mark. I really suck in writing romance. So plz bear the torture.hope u'll enjoy.
Mawara_Ejaz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
OMG..!!
It was hot and romantic 😳
Beautifully written 👏
i m blushing 
continue soon 👍🏼
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
fab update
loved it
cont soon
baani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice n intense update.
Continue soon
Samaira187 thumbnail
Omg such a hott update 😳   😳 I'm still blushing after reading this part... Finally Manik and Nandini become MaNan 👏 the love making part was awesome 😳 I'm drooling over MaNan ⭐️
Post soon and thnx for the pm
Manan_obsession thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG..!!
It was hot and romantic 😳
Beautifully written 👏
i m blushing 
continue soon 👍🏼
zaroge thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2