Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aarohi_angel98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Its just super awesome... waiting for valentine proposal... thanx for pm dear...
Naj91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😳 u r superb believe me
It was so romantic and pure
Eagerly waiting for valentines day
Plz update soon with more manan romance
zooni.shah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
dont say that u write awesome in the romancing parts too... i was blushing all the time while reading it... it was so steaming hot loved it completely πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
keep it up post the next one soon😊
urvisaini thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update 
Nandini was accepted by Mukti and dhruv so well

Loved the way things were progressing in manan s life

And Mukti had a perfect wrong timing 

Loved it

Continue soon 
Excel00703 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi it was awesome I will suggest bring in a girl for cabir or dhruv. Like navya for cabir or someone else for dhruv 
maniknandini thumbnail
Engager 3 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Part 20:

Manik's POV:

We were sitting on the couch having coffee when Mukthi suddenly exclaimed "ooh freak!! Kal valentines day hein na and I have a midnight date. Shit! How can I forget?" "Ooh ya kal toh valentines day hein air him bhool hi Gaye" Dhruv said sadly. We knew the reason for his sadness. There was one more person who was sad none other than Nandini. I had a surprise for her so I played along "ooo kal valentines day hein? Who celebrates all this. Agar pyaar karthe he in toh had din karsakthe hein na ek special day ki kya zaroorat he in" I said casually and I saw her looking down and was at the verge of crying. I knew she loved to celebrate valentines day. Mukthi and Dhruv eyed about what's happening and I signalled that I have planned a surprise for her. So they also joined me "are chotu tu mujhe help Karna ready hone mein, tumhe pata heina meri choice of dress." Mukthi asked with her cute expressions to which nandini cannot say no. She blinked her eyes to avoid her tears from falling and agreed to mukthi, and she dragged nandini to mukthi's room. We had separate room for everyone so that there won't b any problem wen they come for sleep over and now a days it was everyday. I hated to make nandini sad but I promised her in my mind that this will b d memorable day of her life.

It was 11 when both nandini and mukthi came down. I tell u these girls takes loads of time to dress up. Both me and dhruv were dumbstruck seeing mukthi. She was looking beautiful, the tomboy had changed into a girl. She was wearing a knee length sleeveless body hugging dress. It was peach in colour with black net in place of neck and shoulder. It was plain and simple. She wore a diamond set, a simple chain with a medium sized crescent moon pendent and a raindrop shaped earring. "Ache nahi lagrahi kya?" Mukthi asked sadly. We nodded a no and her face got sad again. "Are u look amazing. Pehli baar ladki ban gayi hein tu and all thanks to nandu" Dhruv said hugging mukthi and nandini. Mukthis face lit up hearing this. But nandini was still sad. She looked at me and gave a faint smile. I knew she was hurt but it would b worth it. Mukthi bid bye and went for her date. Dhruv said he had some work with aunty and went. It was just me and nandini. She was going up when I called her "Get dressed we are going somewhere" she gave me a questioning look "I'll tell u, just get ready fast and ha there is a box in the cupboard wear that" I shouted from behind as she climbed the stairs. 

We are now staying in a different home as per mom and dad,s request. They wanted us to live by ourselves. We both protested with the idea of leaving them alone but they were more stubborn. We go to visit them every now and then. I also went to dhruvs room where I had kept my suit for the night. I changed and waited for her. It was 11:30 and I called her. As soon as I called her I heard d sound of her heels and I looked back. My breathe got stuck seeing her. She was wearing a red net Saree with black border. She wore a backless blouse with a halter to keep it together. She had tied the Saree low waist exposing her slender waist. Her hair was curled and kept loose. She was looking breathe taking. All I could say was "wow" and she blushed instantly.

Nandini's POV:

I was walking down the stairs. I saw manik sitting on the couch, his back facing me. I was sad as to y manik said that about valentines day as I know how much he loves to celebrate valentines day. But when he asked me to get ready I got a hope that maybe there will b any surprise. I was thinking all these things and I didn't know that I was standing in front of him, staring at him. He was looking damn hot. He was wearing black suit with read piping, his hair perfectly gelled up and with his all famous attitude he stood there look at me seductively. I was already loosing it and his golden yellow eyes were not making it any easier. My trance was broken by manik when I heard him say "wow" I just blushed listening this. He quickly bend down and kissed me softly and broke away fastly leaving me confused about what was happening and also angry for breaking the kiss so early. I pouted angrily to which he laughed pulling my cheeks "chalo" he said asking for my hand and I happily gave him. "Where are we going?" I asked to which he shushed me. First he said he don't wanna celebrate valentines day that too our first one together and now she is shushing me when I asked him where we are going. I pouted angrily and looked outside the window. I could feel him stealing glaces of me while I chose to ignore. 

He stopped the care in front of a big mansion and before I could say anything he blindfolded me. "Mani what are you doing? Open this" I said trying to open it. "Nandini have some patience" that's d only thing he said. I kept mum crossing my hands across my chest. I heard him opening my door "come out" he said and I nodded a no. "OK" he simply said and picked me up like I weighted not more than a flower. I wrapped my hands on his neck and rested my head on his shoulder. I was angry but I couldn't control his proximity. He gently put me down and opened the mansion door. He opened my blindfold and asked me to get in. I silently obeyed as he was not listening to anything I said. It was completely dark but I was not scared anymore. I heard the door closing being me and locking it and suddenly the light came. I was left speechless by seeing the decorations. It was just like my dream valentines day with manik. I looked back to look at him but he was no where there. I was confused as to where he went when a soft music caught my ears.

So there goes the next part guys. Hope u guys will like it. Do comment ur views and suggestions. And a big sorry for not replying to ur comments. My classes started and am getting busy that's y I don't reply for ur comments. But I love reading ur comments it gives me immense happiness. Wait for the next part. Full on romance coming.
NAVYA64 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update
Cont soon 
urvisaini thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice chapter
nandini ko kafi acha surprise milne wala hai

manik worked a lot and also made mukti and dhruv act along to surprise nandu

i loved the cute scene when mukti asks nandini to help her with dress for the date and when she comes down then the guys' expression was speechless

loved it

continue soon
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely update
loved it
cont soon
Sanskruti164 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome plz post nxt part soon eagerly waiting for nxt update πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š