Posted: 8 years ago
Superb...
Waiting for the next part
Plz post soon...
anum_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hy its awesome no words to describe
I read in one go its beautifully written manan bond n cabir and nandu bond love it nandani love for manik is awesome flash back are awesome everything is so prefect please when you update please pm me its a request I cant wait for read more
DevAkshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Super cute and sweet continue soon
maniknandini thumbnail
Engager 3 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Part 19:
One month later:

They have accepted Nandini as a part of their life. Yes it took sometime but Mukthi and Dhruv accepted her fully and after knowing Aliya's real face they didn't contact her. When they came to know about the truth they tried calling her but they couldn't get her to have a talk. So they just left it in d hands of destiny to unwind what's waiting for them. Time passed quickly, the five of them shared an unbreakable bond as a group and as individuals. Nandini was like a small sister to Mukthi and she called Nandini as 'Chotu', for Cabir nandini will always be his 'laddu' and Dhruv and Nandini became best friends. As for Manik and Nandini, their love and trust grew stronger with each passing second. Manik pampered her like a mother, protected and scolded her like a father and loved her like a crazy boyfriend and took care of her as a loving husband. He became everything she never had. They didn't confess their feeling par kehthe heina kuch feelings mehsoos karne keliye hoti hein.

Manik didn't force her for anything and took things slowly with her. She was now fully free from the trauma of what happened at the park. She forgot that she didn't have a family. It was a day before valentines day.

Manik's POV:

I woke up by the constant sound of the alarm. I sleepily switched it off and looked at the time. It was 5 in the evening. "Oh shit! Its late and abhi tak kuch bji ready nahi he in" I thought and turned towards nandini who was sleeping peacefully snuggling closer to my heart. I smiled and planted a small kiss on her head. Yesterday night was indeed tiring. We all went to beach at midnight as nandini wanted to go. And others agreed instantly. It was now like this anyone of us will make a crazy plan at crazy times and v just go. We enjoyed a lot at the beach with bonfire and spooky stories. Nandini was scared of ghosts and we scared her also got lot of scoldings from and we had a long 'manao nandini' session. We came back home by noon only. We loved beach and it never tired us and we didn't come home at night and stayed there till noon and came back after lunch. We all crashed in our respective rooms and dozzed off.

She was stirring in her sleep while I was staring at the baby sleeping cuddling me. She opened her eyes and looked at me lovingly with that sweet smile of hers "good morning baby' I wished her. She liked me calling her baby when she wake up, she says she gets the feeling that her dad was waking her. "Good morning dadu" she wished back babishly. I engulfed her in a hug and kissed her softly but when she responded with same intensity I deepened the kiss, both exploring each others mouth and tongues fighting a sweet battle of teasing. We broke apart when we felt the need of air. She blushed a deep pink complementing her ocean green eyes. I pecked her a few more times. "Mr. Malhotra time dekho its 5:30 already so yeah sab baath mein theek vein" saying this she got up and stood there to wear her chappals. Before she could move I pulled her and she fell in my chest, her hair covering my face. I slowly removed the bangs from her face and tucked it behind her ears. We were both lost in each others eyes.

I slid my hands on her bare waist, making her shiver. She was wearing a crop top and shorts making it more easier for me. "Itna bhi jaldi kya hein Mrs. Malhotra, shuru karne se pehle hi jaa rahi ho?" I asked teasingly while she blushed hitting her lips. I tugged her lips and said "Don't bite ur lips, u know right it drives me crazy" she blushed deeper. I caressed her waist making her moan "manik please" she managed to say. I slid my hands along her spine making her clutch my vest tighter, hiding her face in the crook of my neck. Her hot breathe was doing no good. It made me loose the control I was storing in me. I wanted her badly but first i needed to confess my love. But things were not in my control anymore. I flipped her, now she was lying beneath me blushing. I gently pulled the top and threw it on the ground. She was still looking at me, with desire filled eyes. I took her left hand, which was resting on my shoulder, and entwined it with my right hand. With the other hand I made sure I wasn't keeping all my weight on her. I bend down slowly when her eyes fluttered closed. I bend down and kissed her neck. Her hand moved towards my hair pushing me closer asking for more. I slid my hands on her waist. I bit her neck and shoulder making her moan. Her moans were making me loose all the desire to take it patiently. I smacked my lips on her hungrily. She too responded with same hunger. I squeezed her waist making her moan inside my mouth and pulled me more into her. We were having a bad time breathing. She broke the kiss to take air but started kissing my neck, biting me and teasing me. It was a treat to watch the wild nandini. I again pulled her into a kiss when her hands were skimming through my chest. I reached my hands to the back to unhook her bra when we heard a knock on the door. I pulled away hesitantly. Both of us were breathing heavily and my intense gaze made her blush.

"Who is there?" I asked frustrated. Whenever I try to get close with her someone will interfere. "Manik, chotu utto its 6:30. Coffee air dinner ready he in tumlog fresh hokar aao." Mukthi screamed from the other side. "Ha bas thodi der mein aathi noon." I said. I turned towards nandini who was now turned into a tomato. I smirked at her and took her for another passionate kiss. When v felt the need for air we pulled away. "Jaakar fresh ho jao tabtak I'll clean everything" I said caressing her hair. She smiled at me gave a quick peck on my lips and ran into the washroom. I fell back on the bed remembering what just happened a few minutes ago and that's when it struck me. I had planned a surprise for nandini for valentines day to confess my feelings. When I heard the sound of the shower I took out the phone and called my PA to make sure everything was prepared and everything was perfect and according to my orders.

She came out of the bathroom wrapped in a black towel highlighting her skin and its glow. Her hair was still dripping wet. She glanced at me through the corner of her eyes and went to cupboard to take out a dress. I knew she was shy. So I gently went behind her and hugged her resting my head on her shoulders. I quickly scanned through the dresses and picked a baby blue crop top with light green shorts. That's when I noticed the love bites on her neck. It was dark red in color. I suddenly felt sad that I was harsh on her. I gently stroked the mark with my fingers and I heard her catch a breathe. I gently placed wet kisses there. "Does it hurt?" I asked still feeling guilty. She turned around and snaked her arms around my neck and pecked on my nose and said "no, it doesn't hurt manik. I love to have these on my body forever" I was touched by her words. I cupped her face and kissed her softly. Breaking the kiss I hugged her tightly. "Manik tum theek hona?" She asked me worriedly. I wasn't surprised, after all she knew me in and out. I broke the hug but still kept her close to me"am sorry for being harsh on u" I said pointing towards the love bites. "U were not harsh manik" she said and then her expression changed into a naughty one "aur vese mein bhi much kam nahi hi" she said tiptoeing and kissed on the love bite she gave me. I just closed my eyes holding her waist tightly. I smiled at her. "Now go n get ready otherwise they'll come breaking the door" she said and pushed me into the washroom.

I took a shower and changed. I went downstairs to see all the four sitting and gossiping and laughing at silly jokes cracked by cabir. I came and sat besides nandini and put my hand around her shoulder pulling her close. She looked at me gave her special smile which had my copyright. Others just looked at us with aww faces.

I know its not as good as ur expectations. But its my first time in romance so do give ur virews and suggestions. Hope u guys'll like it.
Hadjer13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HEdited by Hadjer13 - 8 years ago
Hadjer13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Who said it is not good it's awsome just cont like that