Loved it.
continue soon
Posted: 8 years ago
Aww too cute and sweet loved it continue asap
awesome read all parts in one go update soon 
awesome update..
nice bonding between druve nandini mukthii..
Continue soon
Awww dats so cute plz plz kindly post new part today itself m dyng to read it plzzz more bd more
Nyc update
Super work
Cont soon dear
Part 17:
Nandini's POV:

A lot of thougto were running Through my mind. I didn't want him to break the kiss but I was afraid that he will pull away and say that it was a mistake. He has a girlfriend. I wanted to pull away but I didn't. All my doubts and thoughts faded away when he deepened the kiss. He bit my lower lip making me moan and he pushed his tongue into my mouth savouring the taste and fighting with my tongue. He tasted heavenly. He was gentle yet passionate.

Manik's POV:

I was kissing her. I have never felt so much intensity and passion while kissing aliya. Nandini was driving my senses crazy. She was sweet. Her taste was making me loose all my will to control. Both of us were struggling as we were breathless but still kissed like our life depended on it, like it was d oxygen. I broke the kiss sensing her need to breathe. I rested my forehead on hers with my eyes still closed savouring the moment we shared. A smile appeared on my lips. And I opened my eyes to her ocean green eyes which had lots of questions in them but still smiled widely while blushing. I stroked her cheeks with my thum and leaned forward and whispered "if u keep blushing like this then don't blame me for what will happen next". She blushed more giving a slight push on my chest. " Tum change karlo, i:'ll also change" saying this she started to leave but I held her hand "we need to talk nandini" I said and she nodded and left to change. It was time to talk and sort things out.

I was sitting on the bed waiting for her to come. She stepped out of the washroom wearing a night suit that ended on her midthighs. I was having a hard time to control the urge to kiss her again but the priority now was to sort the problems. I wanted to hear everything from her. She sat on the couch and was looking at the pictures on the wall. "Come and sit here. We need to sort some things" I said in a serious tone. She was scarred or confused for a moment but obliged. She came and sat beside me resting her back on the wall. I moved closer to her and put my hand around her shoulder pulling her closer. She kept her head on my shoulder and sighed. "Am sorry Manik." I simply sat there stroking her hair calming her and giving her enough time to speak her heart out. "Manik I didn't wanted to hurt you by marrying you I just didn't wanted to get hurt that's y I ..." She started but got chocked with her sobs. I consoled her but didn't say anything and allowed her to talk.

"Manik u know I didn't wanted to shock u by entering like that as the CEO but things were going out of hands That's y." And she explained everything to me. About harshad, aliya and about that night in the park. She was crying badly when she was explaining it to me. I held her close to me. She was crying into my chest and I allowed her. She had been pretending to be strong for a long time and I wanted her to let it all go. "Am here na. Don't worry. Am always here" I consoled her and she clutched my vest more tighter nuzzling into my chest. It was now my turn to speak. I know what she wanted to know, about aliya. "I broke up with aliya" she looked up suddenly with a shocked face to which I laughed and she hit me. " stop laughing and y u broke up with aliya. I told iu everything now oy and instead of being sad or hurt u r laughing?" She asked hitting me constantly while I laughed. "I broke up with her the day u got admitted in hospital. She was saying that now u won't b in my life and me and her could be together. The fought of u going away from me hurt me. I felt like I was losing a part of me. And I was so angry at her for saying something like that I broke up with her. But I never felt guilty for what I did. And cabir had already told us about aliya and harshad but I wanted u to tell me everything and now see u r feeling better ryt" I asked her kissing her temples. She simply nodded and again leaned on me. "Manik tumhe woh camera or pics kaha se mili? Bhaiyya ne diya heina?" She asked innocently. "Hmm..well I should thank him for that otherwise how would I know I am so handsome and someone was obsessed with me." I teased her to which her lips turned into a big 'O'. "I wasn't obsessed it is just that I love.." She left the sentence incomplete making me giglle. 

I didn't ask anything further nor she did say. We sat there in each others arms silently. we were content being in each others arms. I felt her breathing getting steady and found her sleeping peacefully nuzzling into my chest and clutching my vest tightly. I also drifted into sleep watching her sleep. It was indeed a long day for all of us.

Next morning I woke up by the Sundays hitting my face directly. I looked at nandini who was still sleeping trying to hide herself from the Sundays. "Nandini" I called her stroking her shoulders. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me smiling. "Good morning Manik" she wished me. "Good morning sweet" I wished her pecking her forehead. She raised her eye brows and asked " sweet? Yeah kaisa naam hein?" "Well cabir calls u laddu and now onwards dhruv n mukku will b calling u nandu so I should also call u something na. So 'sweet'. Air ispe surf mega copyright hein." I said grinning widely making he'd giggle. "So Mr. Sweet Malhotra go and get ready I'll bring breakfast" saying this she started to go but I held her and pulled her to me. She landed on my lap. "Oye Mrs sweet Malhotra mera morning kiss kaha hein" I asked sliding my fingers on her bare arms. "Mr. Malhotra no morning kiss. Jao air ready ho jao" she said trying to free hersle but even I was stubborn. Without a warning I pulled her into a deep passionate kiss. She was surprised first but responded with equal passion. I broke the kiss when v were in need of air and I said huskily "this is how u give a morning kiss" she blushed and ran inside the washroom leaving me with a stupid grin on my face. Mom and dad was taking care of both the business for sometime as both me and nandini needed sometime alone. They were staying at farm house giving the house for ourselves. Cabir had already gave them full details about what all happened. And they were happy that I finally realised my love. I went into the kitchen to prepare coffee and breakfast for the first time.

So here goes another chapter for u guys. Hope u guys like it. Do comments ur views and suggestions. It encourages me a lot.
The last two parts were very sweet :)
Lovely update. glad they both pretty much know all now.looking forward to what happens next...
lovely yr...thnks for pm nd..continue soon...