Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zooni.shah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
firstly thanx for the PM and no the story isnt getting crappy but please make nandini concious and stable for more twists cuz i luv the way the stry is shaping up BTW this one was a GOOD UPDATE😊
MuratHayat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hi caught up with ur ff nw. Hi pls check ur pm..😊Edited by mishaarshi - 8 years ago
aarohi_angel98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
No no its very good... but plz can u post nxt part tonight itself... plz..
AishaManan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
amazing update
plzz post next soon 
yams_ini thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awsum dear
Plzzz cont soon
Waitin impatiently for yur update
sehra111 thumbnail
Wooow awsm mtchless suprb amzing...u knw wt mai zyada cmnt nhi krty bt apki stry its just awsm so mai khud ko rok nhi payi mai ap k update ka din bar w8 krty hu even 1st june ko mera paper hai bt phr b mai din mai 10 bar chek krty hu ...ap bht achi writter ho ...mai apki bht respct krti hu n i jus luvvv ua story...khuda apko har ek cheez mai sucss day...may god bls u...n haan update soon dea 😃
HTA111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Too good can't wait for next update
maniknandini thumbnail
Engager 3 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Hey guys!!!a very big thank you for ur comments. It do really mean a lot to me. 
Part 14:

ManIk's POV:

"I LOVE YOU NANDINI" I whispered and kissed her cheeks. A small smile krept on her lips. I wondered how she could feel me while sleeping. This bought a smile on my face. I sat on d chair kept beside her bed and turned to face cabir. He was now better. Everything I heard was very hard to digest. I can't even imagine what might have gone through cabir and nandini at that time. I read some of her diaries but it didn't have anything related to this. Only my pictures and memories she tagged with it. I was immersed in my thoughts when I heard mukthi say "so u r trying to say nandini loved manik. Mmm. I know its not d right time to ask but I want to know, is dat d reason y she agreed for marrying manik even after knowing dat manik loves a..." She didn't complete her sentence and cabir interfered "meri nandu ese nahi he in. She married manik cuz she had to, for his safety". Cabir's face turned pale as he said that. I was curious now, y was I in danger in d first place. I was a bully in CLG but now its been years and d only rival in business is nandini and she married me to save me from herself?? That doesn't make sense at all. I wanted to know the truth. "Cabir y she wanted to save me? As far as I know I don't have any enemies and my only rival in business is nandini herself and y does she want to save me from herself. Its confusing." I asked in one go

Cabir's POV:

Now it was mukthi and dhruv's turn to b shocked "nandini is ur business rival." They asked like they saw a ghost. "Woh...umm...nandini is d owner of NM industries" I said in a calm voice but shock was still on their faces except for Manik. I explained how nandini declined my help and started her own business with help of nyonika and rishi and how she helped orphans and stayed in d orphanage itself hiding her identity. This time even manik was surprised to know his mom and dad knew about nandini and she is their rival. "So that's y they didn't react when they came to know about nandini." I said more to myself. "But y she is saving manik and from whom?" Now it was dhruv who asked. I sighed deeply. It was time for the truth to come out. " she married u cuz aliya asked her to" everyone's jaw dropped. "She was in a relationship with you but she never loved u manik. I know she is our friend and u guys won't believe me but its d truth. She became our fend even before I joined u guys but things changed after ur 20th birthday. U proposed aliya. D next day I was going to manik's house to pick him for the practice. I saw Alia talking to someone. She was standing on d pavement and d person was in d car, first I thought it might be someone she knew but later I found out that it was her brother". "Her brother??" They asked in unison. "But she don't have a brother" mukthi said in shock. "She do and u guys know him". "Who" dhruv asked impatiently. "Harshad" as soon as I uttered the name there expression changed. "She is harshad's sister and she didn't care to tell us". Manik was fuming with anger with the name of harshad whereas mukthi and dhruv were trying hard to control their increasing temper.

"But what does harshad has to do with marriage?" Asked a confused mukthi. "He wanted to hurt manik and break our frndship, just liked he tried doing it while were in college and this time he used his own sister. We were enemies in college and we did torture harshad for breaking us and he was jealous of us. Aliya used to support us but after harshad left she changed. But she kept herself safe and waited for a right time. That's when nandu's company became malhotras competition and d second best in d industry. So she approached NM industries for her support. She didn't knew nandini was d CEO, well no one knew till last week. She asked help to destroy u and our company. She leaked d important documents of ur company to nandu's PA. When PA approached nandini with this she agreed to aliya help" I paused and I saw a disappointed and hurt manik. Mukthi and dhruv was sitting there blank and emotionless so I continued " she kept all d leaked files with herself and never let anyone touch them. Her PA was a committed person so was all her employees. She has done so much for them that they never backstabber her. So to make aliya trust them completely nandu made plans against malhotras and she herself made sure d plans never workout aid my help. I was broken wen I came to know about it but she made me promise not to tell this to anyone and she will handle it. I was left with no choice. It was me who covered up for all d missing information from ur office. That's when manik saw nandini in d orphanage and sent her a job request. She accepted it cuz she would b able to keep an eye on everything in close. Like that she restored all d missing information back in d system giving u d reason she found it while gng through some unimportant files. But aliya was not done, she saw that manik was soft with nandini and took this chance to make manik suffer. She knew about rishab and she asked nandu (unknown to the fact that nandu is d CEO of NM industries) so that she can blackmail her to marry u and nandu being nandu made sure rishab is kept safe and acted as if she was left wid no choice". I stopped. I couldn't meet their eyes. I was guilty for not sharing this aid my frnds but I had to. O looked up to see a man in who was half broken and eyes filled with tears. Mukthi and dhruv were sitting like lifeless soul. Mukthi looked at me and asked "but what made aliya change?" "After harshad left from college, aliya also left saying she had to meet mom. We didn't ask anything. But after aliya approached NM industries v searched her background to get d reason. That's when we came across that harshad met with an accident and was paralyzed below his waist". There was a complete silence in d room. Everyone was shocked. "But what does that have to do with us?" Mukthi asked coming out of the shock. "It was not accident. Harshad planned it. He planned an accident for himself and he is not paralyzed . he is just acting in front of aliya that he is paralyzed and we guys did it to take revenge for trying to break us. And did time aliya opted to trust him and not us." I completed.

Manik's POV:

I was fully shaken. I knew harshad was sick but I never knew he will stoop this low just to break us DAT too cuz of jealousy. That's bullshit. How sick can he get? Cabir and others had left or to say I made them go. I wanted sometime alone. Mukthi and dhruv were clearly broken. I was hurt that I trusted someone who never trusted me. I was hurt cuz I was d reason for nandini's condition. 'Am I even worthy of nandini,s love?' I started doubting myself. My thoughts were broken by a sweet voice, well of course it was nandini. I looked up and smiled at her. She was feeling better and she seemed fine. I went near her and sat on d bed. She held my hands and asked "manik, what happened?" I was stunned by her question. She reads me like an open book. Well y couldn't she. She knows me more than I know myself. I smiled and nodded a no. "So how are u feeling, laddu?" I asked her teasingly to divert the topic and I was successfully. She blushed a deep crimson. "But nandu, cabir tumhe laddu kyu bulathe hein!?" I asked her for which again blushed and said "woh..wo..h..bhaiyya kehte the that I looked like a laddu wen I was a kid, dats y." She said and pouted cutely. I smiled seeing her pout. To tease her more I added " weise now also u look like laddu only. Have u seen ur cheeks, they r sooo chubby.." I said pulling her cheeks while she tried to remove my hand and pouted "that it look like laddu only DAT sometimes I feel like eating them" I said leaning down near her ears. I could feel her shivering cuz of my proximity and blushing hard. "Manik tum bhi na" she pushed me trying to hide her blush. "Acha theek hein. Coffee chahiye?" I asked and her smile grew wider. "Haan, filter coffee". I smiled at her cuteness and bowed my head and said "anything for u my lady". She laughed aas I left the room planting a soft kiss on her foredhead.

"I LOVE YOU MANIK" I herd her whisper as I left d room and my heart filled wid happiness.

So there goes the next part. Hope u guys will like it and do comment ur views. Ur comments encourages me to write more.
Mawara_Ejaz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Wow...!!! LOving it alot...arghhh alya nd harshad huhhh...
well confession was super cute..
update soon :)
manya_189 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This was lovely..
Amazing story!!