lissy16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
please continue soon..
i cant wait...
maniknandini thumbnail
Engager 3 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
hey guys am sorry for d delay. i had to finish my project asap.
Part 13:

one week later,

Nandini was recovering fast, and all thanks to our Manik's TLC. He didnt tell nandini about his breakup with Aliya. He didnt knw how to tell her the reason for the breakup. yes he knew nandini loved him but was he ready?

Manik's POV:

after breaking up with aliya no one came to see me except Cabir. he understood my dilemma. But i never thought mukthi and dhruv will do this. i considered them my life and where did i fail? i dont regert breaking up Aliya but i was guilty that i let down my friends. i was so lost in my thoughts of guilt , i didnt see mukthi, dhruv and cabir entering. i was sitting on d chair beside her bed resting my head on our entwined hands. it was now a habit of mine, whenever she falls asleep i entwin our fingers it calmed the storm inside me. my thoughts were broken by a warm touch on my head. i slowly looked up making sure not to disturb nandini. my filled with tears when i saw mukthi and dhruv. it been a week i havent seen them. cabir visited us daily with a daily dose of teasing and laughter and it always made us feel better.

i started freeing my hand from her hold but dhruv held my hand and nodded a no. i didnt know how to react. they didnt seem angry at me for what i did, they seemed sad i dnt knw whether its for me or aliya. they sat on d couch near the bed. yup she was moved to a room. i turned to face them still holding her hand. "Mukthi, Dhruv.." i started but was cut of by their hug. i slowly untangled my hands from nandins and stood up to hug them back. they were crying. i broke the hug and consoled them "plz dnt cry. it was my fault. i shouldnt have been so rude to u guys. am sorry. plz dnt cry" i said almost broken. "no, manik sorry toh hum tumse kehna chahiye. We were wrong. we wrer wrong about u, about nandini, about aliya" mukthi suddenly stopped with a worried face "what happened mukthi? y r u worried?" i asked with confusion. "woh..nothing manik. cabir told us about nandini." dhruv covered up. i was sure somthing was wrong but decided to be patient and wait till they say." we r sorry manik. we didnt even come here to see how r u." dhruv said guiltly.
i simply hugged him.

we were sitiing on d couch silently. i was looking at nandini. she was sleeping. suddenly she started sweating and murmuring something. i rushed to her side and started waking her up but she was continuously ranting plz let me go plz...by dat tym cabir mukthi n dhruv came there. v tried hard to wake her but failed. she woke up screaming my name and hugged me tightly. i wasnt surprised or shocked with this, she has been like this for d last one week. i snt knw y and i didnt ask her. i consulted doctor about this n he said not to dig d topic now as she needs to get well first. i was consoling her. after sometime she became normal and broke away. i wiped her tears and gave her waterr to drink. thats wen she saw mukthi dhruv and cabir standing there. "bhaiyya.." her eyes filled again. me mukthi and dhruv moved aside to give them some space. "laddu kuch nahi hua, u r my brave girl right. u will b fine. now sleep okay wwe will b here wen u wake up" cabir said pecking her on her forehead and made her lie down and she drifted into sleep fast.

cabir came near us and statred to say something but i cut him in between " cabir what happened to her? from the last one week she is like this. y is she saying let her go over and over?" i couldnt control d urge to soothe her pain. cabir asked us to sit down and v agreed. "cabir is it something serious?" mukthi asked as v saw his face turning pale recalling something horrible. there was a silence for sometime and cabir started "manik u remeber ur 20th birthday right." i nodded and he continued "we were partying at ur house and as usual i sneeked her into d house. she never missed ur bday. she used to keep[ aside all d work just to see ur smile while cutting ur cake. meine tumhe jo diaried diya hein na usme vo saare pics hein. after sme staring silent love and pictures she left without telling me. u always asked me y i dnt get drunk in ur bday party, its cuz i had to make sure i take her back to orphanage safetly but that day she was happy but sad too. u officially proposed aliya dat day n she couldnt handle it. after the party i was searching for her but didnt see her nd i knew where she would be. i went there, the park where she saw u for d first time. but she wasnt there. i was looking for her everywhere but couldnt find her. i thought she might hav left but i saw her camera on d bench. i cant even imagine what i saw next." he paused and took a deep breath controlling his tears thatr hav already started to fall. "she never left her camera anywhere. she used to tell me she cnt predict when she will see manik. i used to laugh at her craziness. but that day i knew she was heartbroken. so i took the camera and was turning to leave when i heard a scream. it was too obvious for not to recognise. i kept the camera and ran to where the sound cam,e from and d sight shook me to the core. nandu was lying on the floor half unconcious, her veins cut (of both hands) and a boy was trying to impose himself on her. she was taking ur name manik, to help her. she was trying hard to get free. i shouted and d boy ran before i could catch him. i went to nandini anly to see her lying there unconcious. i rushed to hospital. she had lost lot of blood but doctors were able to save her." he paused, his tears rolling down remebering the night. i felt my heart ripping and blood oozing out. she was calling me for help and i was never there to help her. my tears rolled down my cheeks. mukthi and dhruv were consoling cabir who was crying badly. i couldve never thought that he went through all these and v never came to know about it. " but i lost that old nandini that day. she stopped talking. she used to sit in a corner hugging the camera and her diary. she didnt cry, she did laugh. and i was dying each second. it took 6 months of hard therapy to get her back d way she was." ur memories gave her strength to fight manik." cabir broke down. i didnt know what to say. i stood up and went near nandini. she was sleeping peacefully. i leaned down and kissed her forehead and whisperd

"I LOVE YOU NANDINI".

i know dis is crappy. but please do comment ur views and suggestions. am having a feeling like u guys r not liking how the story is turning. please do comment what u feel evn if it is just comments like 'its goodor bad'. hope u guys will like this.
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
emotional update
loved it
cont soon
0315 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Your story is awesome and i love it sooo much but please next time add more manan scenes as it would be great to read a protective side of manik and yess update as fast as you can
Dhariya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Wow
Manik realised
Nandini had gone through so much
Hope she overcome her fear
Loved it
Cont soon
urvisaini thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Manik confessed to sleeping nandini that he loves her!!!!!
OMG! !!!

I so loved it chapter 
how can you call it crappy? 

What s up with aliya ? 
what did she do that Mukti and dhruv are sad for?

Nandini had to go through such a nightmare!

Loved this emotional chapter

Continue soon 
sizzysehrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is not a crap this is mind blowing 
It was awesomely penned down 
lissy16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
its too emotional update
loved it
continue  soon
manya_189 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This wasnt crappy it was emotional and beautiful :)