Posted: 8 years ago
Oh god so much suspense update fast.
oho...suspense...!!!
loving this
continue soon
take care
Hi.. I read all your updates.. And each line was written so beautifully... Please continue soon.. I am eagerly waiting for next part.. And pm me please.. Loved it.. 👏
I loved reading this story
Do cont dear
Update next part soon
Can't handle this suspense
Wohooo I read all chaps in one go...shocks pay shocks I got loved it..plzzz add me in your pm list
continue soon..
hope nothing can happen nanduu
Wow superb update now eagerly waiting for the next part continue asap
Hey guys!! Am sorry that I couldn't reply to ur comments. Am so happy that u guys liked my story.
Part 9:

Everything was going blank for Manik. He didn't know what to do. Well how do we suppose someone to react when he comes to know that his best buddy, his bro is having a younger sister n brother who is nw his wife and bro in law. Everything was so confusing. Manik just left cabir's collar and fell into the chair not knowing what to say. Cabir sat beside him and side hugged manik.

"Manik I know its shocking for u, but I think its time u know the truth. Nandini wnt allow me like she didn't allow me all these years but u knowing d truth is better" cabir said in a go. Manik just stared at him blankly. "Me, nandu and rishu stayed at d orphanage. We didnt know about our parents. When I turned 16 a husband and wife came to our orphanage for adoption. They liked all three of us but couldn't adopt all three. So me being d eldest they chose me. I was sad, I didn't wanted to go but my nandu, always the matured and sensible one(with a faint smile ), asked me to go with them." Cabir paused turning his head to look at manik who was already looking at him with tear filled eyes. Taking a deep breath cabir continued " but I couldn't just leave them, they were my family and I loved them. Then I started my schooling again and then I met u guys. I was happy but still sad and to cover up my miseries I started telling jokes and did pranks. You remember me going away for two days saying the reason that dad n mom r sending me to grandma's place?" He asked manik. Manik nodded in a yes n said " so u went to meet nandini and rishab? But y didn't u tell us. We are ur frnds cabir. Why couldn't u just say." After staying quiet for a while cabir continued " I wanted to tell u but couldn't we guys always used to make fun of other students, I didn't know how u guys will react. Nandu also told me to tell u guys everything but I didn't wanted to lose ur frndshio. U guys were d only family I loved after nandu n rishu. Whenever I went to meet dem I used to tell our prank stories and ur anger".

There conversation was broken by the doctor who came out of the operation theatre. Cabir and Manik rushed to him " doc, how is she? She'll b fyn ryt?" Both of them asked in unison. "Calm down. I dnt want to give false hope. She is in a critical state. He hit her head very hard and has lost a lot of blood. Operation was successful but if won't gain her consciousness within the next 24 hours den there are chances of her going into coma. Once gone into coma it will b hard to regain her. So pray." Sayind this doctor left leaving cabir and manik broken beyond words. It was more than cabir could handle, he just broke down sitting on the floor. Manik kneeled infront of him and hugged him tightly allowing cabir to let it out and he himself letting his tears flow. Manik was guilty and more than that he was hurt. 

After sometime both stood up n sat on d chair. The nurse came and told them she was moved into ICU and will be kept on observation. They moved into d ICU and sat near her bed. Cabir was caressing her head while manik stood der holding her hands and crying. He felt like a part of him was dying. Nurse asked both of then to move out. They came out and sat on the chair, silence surrounding them. Cabir was the one to break the silence. "She has gone through a lot with rishab's treatment and she didn't allow me to help her financially, she said she was strong enough to help herself. U know bachpan mein jab bhi mein tum logon me baare mein use baat karthi thi she was so happy,  especily wnever I speak about u. I have never asked her but I knew she loved u from the time I became frnds with u. U never saw her but she had seen u many times , almost daily. I had given her a camera, cuz she loved taking photos, and she had taken ur pics daily. She has ur pics with every expressions tumhara gussa, sad pout, naughty smirk, worried face..everything. She took ur pics daily whenever she saw u. She only told me this when I accidently saw her diary in which she had kept ur pics. She said she loved u but didn't wanted to tell u cuz u were in a relationship with aliya and she respected that a lot. Whenever I told her to at least give herself a chance she said 'no bhai, I CNT BTW his happiness and that is fab5 and his gf, u dnt worry about me.' I always respected her and loved her and life was always unfare to her" cabir paused for sometime

Manik held cabir's shoulder and turned him to face him " nandini loved me? From the time u became my frnds? " he couldnt hide his pain anger and guilt her felt for hurting her, hurting his nandini who loved him a lot. It was evening 5. Ma in took out his cell only to find lots of miss call from aliya. He called her back "hello aliya" his voice was deprived of any emotion "manik where the hell are u? How long I have been calling u, can't u pick up d call" aliya shouted from the other end. Ma in wasn't listening to wat aliya was saying g "am at city hospital" he said and cut the call and turned to cabir who was talking to mukthi. He informed her that he n manik was at city hospital.

After 10 mins dhruv, mukthi, aliya came there running and found manik and cabir sitting like soulless bodies. Mukthi came there and asked cabir " cabir what happens y r u sitting here aur manik? Why is he covered with blood?" Mukthi was worried and confused. Manik didn't respond. Finally cabir spoke " nandini is in ICU" and narrated them everything  about how they reached there and what doctor said intentionally cutting the part of cabir being cabir's sister. Everyone was shocked even though they hated nandini. But aliya was happy that she could get manik back. And without thinking anything "wow!! Dats great!! Manik u heard na , now she is out of our lives!!" Aliya exclaimed in joy. Little did she know she was poking a furious lion. Before cabir could explode manik stood up jerking away aliya hand and shouted on top of his voice " the her u r referring to is my wife and how dare u speak about her like that. How can u be so heartless." Anger, disappointment and hatred filled in his voice.

Aliya was taken aback. She didn't expect such an outburst. She tried to reason with him " baby, I was just saying that now v can be together. She won't b in ur li.." Manik didn't let her complete d sentence and shouted " I dnt want her to go from my life, u get DAT, I dnt. She is my wife. And I dnt think after this I can continue dis, us. WE R OVER..get that OVER". Manik's voice echoed in the hall making everyone there to look at him, when dhruv and mukthi stood there dumbfounded.

So guys there goes d next part. So its comment tym. Do comment ur views. Hope u guys liked it. If u guys want more fab5 moments then do tell me. Some fab5 moments r coming but not much importance is given to the fab5 frndship in dis story. But if u guys want some fab5 moments dn do feel me. :)

Awesome part :)
Loved it...
Maink he aliya ke saath accha kiya ...
Continue soon..