Posted: 8 years ago
Feeling sad for nandini! 
Rishab died

Manik ko bahut sare shocks mil rahe hai

Continue soon 

RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
So much mystery... looking forward to some of it coming out and the stronger Nandhu taking her place beside Manik and against Alia... can't wait...
Sanskruti164 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow awesome nd mysterious 
Eagerly waiting for nxt update..
Plz pm me...
mehjaben_nahin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
its awesome dear cont soon n thnx for the pm
littlesnow thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
feeling bad fo nandu...
n  like manik i also wanna knw abt puzzled nandu ...
nice update n lookng forwrd fo nxt...
HTA111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So emotional and superb update asap and lil longer one its too short for me
maniknandini thumbnail
Engager 3 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Hey guys!! Sorry for d delay. I was busy with my project work.
Part 8

Nandini's POV

I woke up wid a heavy head. My head was aching badly. All I remember is d news of rishab' death n me getting drunk to d core. I have never been so drunk in my life. Ya I relayed on alcohol to help me survive d pain. Nyonika, rishi n cabir knew it. They knew I was devastated. But dey didn't do anything to console me I have never given anyone d right for dat, not even my bhaiyya, cabir. He was worried sick about me I know. I somehow managed to call him before getting fully drunk. He was also devastated knwng his younger brother died but he never showed it so dat he can make me strong. But yesterday I made him spit out wat he was going thru cuz I know I won't remember but look at my luck I still remember his heart wrenching tears n cries. I dnt remember wat happens next.

I tried to clutch my head but I saw my hands entwined with manik's. He was lying beside me holding my hand, actuality me holding his hand to b exact, sleeping like a baby. He was too adorable when he slept. Shabby hair and his pink lips slightly open. I carefully withdrew my hand n he stirred make me froze at d point. After making sure that he was still asleep I sttod from d bed. That's when I noticed my dress , I was in my night gown. I was worried about who might have changed me. I took a pair of dress and walked into d washroom and stood under d soothing warm water cleaning away all my worries and sorrows for d moment.

Manik's POV:

I woke up to see dat she was not on d bed. I panicked. She was not even able to stand properly yesterday n nw she's again missing. I hurriedly climbed down the bed but stopped suddenly as I heard d shower running. A relief washed me. I slowly went to kitchen to bring coffee for us. Well am nt much of a cook but managed to make coffee for two. I took the coffee mug n went to d room. The house was weirdly quiet. Usually mom would be in d kitchen and DAT would be reading newspaper but both of them were no where around. I reached d room only to find that Nandini is still in d shower. I got worried she has been in der fr a long tym n no sound is coming except dat of d running water. I went to d door and knocked it. I knocked it once, twice, thrice but no response came. I was dead worried now. Without thinking much I tried to open d door n to my surprise it was not locked. I rushed inside to see the heart wrenching sight. She was lying on d floor, blood ozzing from her head. I froze. Without any other thoughts I picked her up in my arms n rushed to hospital. I called d driver to take d car. I sat in d backseat of d car with nandini's head on my lap. I was puuting pressure on her head to stop bleeding but my tears were not stopping. I didn't know y but I felt like a part of me was dying. I was constantly patting her cheeks, which were chubby and red all d tym nw all pale n white, asking her to wake up. Saying sorry for me being a jerk. But she didn't open her eyes.

No one's POV:

They reached hospital and manik carried her inside shouting for a doctor. She was taken into d operation theatre.  Manik was horrified. He still couldn't believe wat just happened. He never considered her to be his wife but somwere down the line he cared for her like he always did even though he never showed it. Ma in took out his cell and dialed cabir's number. He picked d call in second ring. 

Manik's POV:

Cabir took d call but I couldn't speak the only thing I did was cry. I wasn't able to stop the pain I felt. "Come to city hospital right now" I managed to say between d sobs. "Buddy r u fine? Hospital par kyun?" Cabir asked worriedly. But I was getting furious " just come dammit, Nandini..she..just come fast" tears flowing uncontrollably. Within 10 mins cabir came der. From his looks it was cleat dat he was expecting d worst. I was impatiently walking to and fro in front of the operation theatre. Cabir came der and asked " wat happened? Nandini kaha he in air all these blood" he was now panicked. That's when I noticed I was fully covered in her blood. I just hugged him n cried. He patted my back. I broke d hug. " cabir.. Nandini.. She..she.." I couldn't form words but I had to control myself and I did. I told him wat I saw. He was devastated. A lone tear escaped his eyes. I have never seen him cry not even for us. But for Nandini he cried. I held his shoulder and made him look at me. I wanted answers "why r u crying for Nandini? What is she to u?" I asked him with all the courage I had.

"She's...she.." He hesitated  but then " she's my sister, younger sister" he completed making me shocked beyond words.

So there goes the next part. I hope u guys will like it. Do comment ur views. Ur comments means a lot. Enjoy