Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

let it go-manan ss part 36 pg 110 - Page 11

maniknandini thumbnail
Engager 3 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: HTA111

You always left it in suspense please update soon as I need to know what will happen next

I always try not to leave it with a suspense but end up with oneπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanya0612 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It's amazing but such a short one... I'm crying ... i want a longer one next time
urvisaini thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
its like a manik ko shock laga laga wala moment!
nandini made him realise that she has always been loyal and honest...

but where is she ?

whats her true story?

how did she know manik from before?

thanks god manik employed a private detective to find about her...

very interesting...

pls add me to the pm list

continue soon
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I dont understand? Nandini is trying to protect him??? why??
mehjaben_nahin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
oye itna chotusa update...katti...nxt time bada wala chahiye btw loved it thnx for the pm dear n plz reg update karo :):)
maniknandini thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aminahin

oye itna chotusa update...katti...nxt time bada wala chahiye btw loved it thnx for the pm dear n plz reg update karo :):)

Sorry...nxt tym pucca big update..okay..😊
maniknandini thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: urvisaini

its like a manik ko shock laga laga wala moment!

nandini made him realise that she has always been loyal and honest...

but where is she ?

whats her true story?

how did she know manik from before?

thanks god manik employed a private detective to find about her...

very interesting...

pls add me to the pm list

continue soon

Thankyuu..😊..let's c who nandini is..vo surprise hein..😊
HTA111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Suspense is killing me when will you update
Aisha_Sandarwin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amazing yaar.. Ab private detective manik ne hire Kiya hai toh shayad nandu k auchi auchi baatein pata chalega n then he'll start loving her.. I hope so.. Plzzz next time thora long wala update Karo nah plzz.. Nice update.. I just love it.. Plzz continue soon.. I m waiting eagerly 😊 😊
maniknandini thumbnail
Hey guys, sry fr d wait. I tried to upload d next part many tyms but cuz of poor connection I couldn't n had had to retype it many tyms.
Part 7:

Manik was sleeping on his stomach hugging the pillow. He was brought out of his sleep by d constant ringing of his phone. Without looking at d callers name he shouted angrily. "Who d hell is dis? Y r u calling at this gym of night?". " am sorry sir for disturbing u at this tym. Sir am Raj ur private detective" said raj calmly. Hearing this manik sat straight on the bed rubbing his eyes. "Ya tell me, wat happened? Y u called at did tym?" Manik enquired curiosity filled in his voice. "Sir I hav collected some information regarding Ms. Nandini Moorthy I have mailed it to u" raj said. "Ok , but make sure u get every single detail about her. Asap." Saying this manik cut the call. Manik took his laptop and switched it on. Manik looked around the room toget a glimpse of her. But she was no where to be seen. He looked at the time, it was 4:30 in the morning.

Manik's POV:
Where d  hell is she? What will I tell mom and dad? Raat bhar char nahi ayi air reason kya soon? That she is d CEO of rival company and we had a fight? I can't tell them this they'll b shattered. But they'll come to know this in some days. The CEO of NM industries who was unknown till date has come into spot light it will b a big news. The greatest news will b me, Manik Malhotra, the CEO of her rival company being her husband. Wow!! I mean life can be really shocking. 

I opened my mail to check about the mysterious nandini Moorthy only to get disappointed.

Name: Nandini Moorthy
Hobbies: singing, playing guitar and veena.
Relatives: a brother, Rishab Moorthy. 16 yrs old. He is deaf and dumb. Under treatment for tumor(last stage).
She is an orphan and has lived almst all her life in the orphanage. Rishab is admitted in XYZ hospital Delhi where she visit every now and then. She teaches deaf and dumb students and do small jobs for earning a living.

I was very disappointed. How can no one know about her. Y is she so mysterious. But some were I felt bad for her. She was going thru a lot these days. Her brother, my frnds, me and her other problems. I was lost in my own thoughts. I was brought out of my thoughts by d sound of my bedroom door opening with a thud. The scene in front of me again shocked me. Ya I know aaj kal mujhe jhatke bahut mil rahi he in. Cabir was standing there holding a fully drunk Nandini. She wasn't even able to stand properly. I rushed towards the door to help her get inside the room. But she jerked my hand and said "don't u dare touch me Mr. Manik Malhotra. U don't have the right, u hear me u don't" her voice filled with hurt anger and arrogance. Ignoring her blabberings I tooker her to bed and made her sit. After making sure that she was calm I went to cabir. I needed answers and now only cabir can give me my answers. 

Before I could speak or ask cabir cut me off " I know ki tum answers dhoont rahi ho but its not the right time. Just give her some time she'll tell u everything. Just don't be hard on her already she is suffering a lot" we both look at her who sobbing silently. And it hurt me to see her like that. The girl who used to smile every time is now fully drunk and sobbing. I looked back at cabir "ways all this cabir. U r saying don't b hard on her? Do u even have any idea who d damn she is? " I said trying to cntrl my increasing anger. "I know, she is the CEO of NM industries. I know her Manik. I have known her almost all my life and I know wat she is gng thru. So just" before he could complete I snapped back " what u knew her fr a lng time and didn't find it necessary to tell me. How can u cabir? U know wat she did to me ryt air phir bhi tum uske side lerahi ho?" I was shocked beyond words. My best friend knew her fr a long time. I was brought out of my thoughts "I know u r upset but give her sometime she'll tell u everything. Just know dat whatever she is dng its fr u. So have a bit faith in me. Ryt nw she needs u. Her brother died tdy evng. He was suffering from tumor last stage. She is devastated. She wanted to go to meet him but I didn't allow her cuz I know she went b able to handle that. Please manik" saying this he left without giving me a chance to speak.

I closed the door behind me and went to the bed only to find her missing. I looked around and found the washroom door open. I went inside. She was standing under the shower like a statue, drenched from head to toe, her dress clinging to her petite body showing her perfect curves. I moved towards her and switched off the shower before I could do anything she hugged me and cried. I didn't know wat to do. A wave of emotions flowed into my heart. They were so new and unknown. I patted her back trying to console her. I took the towel and dried her hair and made her stand in front of the mirror our eyes met an v shard an eye lock. She broke the eye lock first. She was trying hard to unbotton her shirt but she couldn't. The dress was too wet and her plaster and sling also restricted her. I carefully removed her sling and started unbuttoning her shirt. I closed my eyes and continued. My hands brushing her soft warm skin causing a havoc of emotions in my heart. I took a deep breathe and removed her shirt. I went to the wardrobe and took her night gown and made her wear it. I took her to bed and made her lie down and covered her with blanket. I was going to sleep on couch when she hold my hand and pulled me to her. 

I was kneeling in front of her "manik am sorry, sor..." She dozzed off. I saw a lone tear escaping her eyes. My hands involuntarily went to wipe it off. When my senses came back I pulled back my hands but her grip was tight. So giving up I lied down next to her in a distance still holding her hand.

No one's POV:

Manik lied down beside her. His eyes was stuck on her face. It was calm and serene but held a lot of worries. A lot of questions was lingering in manik's mind " who is Nandini? Why is she doing all these? How does cabir know her? What did he mean by she is doing it for me?" With all these thoughts he slowly slipped into a deep sleep to be prepared for another day filled with shocks.

So guys der goes the next part. Do comments ur views. Am uploading from my mobile so please ignore the mistakes.