let it go-manan ss part 36 pg 110 - Page 10

Posted: 8 years ago
Continue soon...waiting eagerly for it
Am really sorry guys fr nt updating tdy as I said but I got caught up with some important works..BT will update tonight.. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Part 6
Manik's POV:
 I was hell shocked to see her there that too as my rival company's CEO. I thought she was a good innocent girl BT I never could 'be thought her to be a traitor. She was working as my PA only for d benefit of her company? Now I hate her more. All the while I was just staring at her with anger filled eyes bt she was staring at me emotionless. I was so confused what she was thinking and doing. She is screwing up my life and am not able to do anything? That's not going to happen. U wait and watch Mrs. Malhotra what am gng to do,I thought as I was busy glaring at her.

Nandini's POV:
I know he is shocked and angry. I could measure the hatred in his eyes for me. I have known him my whole life even though he met me when he visited the orphanage. And I was very well aware of  his anger. He will destroy everything wen he is angry. But I had my own reasons and the main reason was to help him from the trap he has walked into without knowing and for that he has to b ready for more shocks. This was just a beginning for it. Neither me nor him were giving attention to what was going in the meeting, we were simply staring at each other, him with lots of questions in his eyes and me with just a blank empty look and it frustrated him. The meeting got over and everyone left except me and manik. When I was going to walk out he grabbed my hand and pinned me to the wall. It was hurting but I tried my best to keep my blank face.
 Manik: why did u do this huh? So that ur company can flourish! Be d 1st? I never questioned ur honesty in ur work even though I hated u fr way u did to me and now this? U don't deserve anyone's trust. U r just a greedy woman who don't know anything about emotions. U only know how to break trust.my parents trust u goddammit! N did is what is u r giving them in return? He was shouting at me. There was no one in d office since ofice time was finished so no one heard him.
It was hurting me, not his grip but his words. I know am wrong in doing did bt I never wanted to hurt him. It was more than I could bear so I lashed out at him 'how dare u manik malhotra to accuse me? Tum jaante kya ho ere baare mein huh? U only one dat I stay in an orphanage and has a brother who is gng through treatment, u don't even know what's d problem with him air tum mujhe mere honesty ke baare mebaath math Karo whatever I do let it be a CEO or a PA or a teacher I am dedicated'. He was shocked again. He has never seen me like that. I was angry, I was shouting and I was crying. I wiped my tears vigorously and me loosened his grip and moved back.

I stormed out from there before leaving d room I turned to look at him, who was still looking at me, 'n about my job as ur PA, I never cheated u, whatever I do I make sure I do it good, agar tum he cheat Karna that tho aaj bhi tum number 1 position mein nahi hoti. Aur tuhare saare files that par hein, in ur study room'. I have had enough of his bullshit! Without allowing him to speak I ran from there.

No one's POV:

Manik stood there trying to digest what was happening around him, till yesterday everything was fyn (well literally not fine but zstill better than tdy) and in less than 24 hrs everything took a360 degree turn. Nandini was the CEO of his rival company and also his PA. She handled all the documents regarding all the contracts, actual I she handled everything that he had to do as a CEO and d only thing he had to do was attend meeting take decisions and give signatures. She always knew what we were going to do but she never used it against us. She might be lying. No she can't b. She's ryt, if she did use d information's then malhotra industries wouldn't b in number 1 position till now. But still he was angry at her for lying.

Manik's POV:

My head was threatening to burst. I kept all the thoughts away and called a private detective to watch her and collect details about her. I also asked him to mail her details ,as much as possible, by morning 8. I wanted to know who she was, where did she used to live, about her brother, y she is targeting me. I was sure that she was planning something for me. But I was not going to let it go. I sighed in frustration and went straight home. I went straight to my room expecting to see her but she wasn't there. I went for a bath and and came out wearing a blue vest and Greg tracts. I wanted answers so I waited for her to come. I was getting irritated minute by minute. Even though I won't admit it aloud I was a bit worried for her too. It was 11 at night and still she didn't show up..mom and dad also didn't as me about her disappearance. I kept all my thoughts away and crashed on bed and sleep took over me quickly.

So there goes the next part. I hope u guys like it. Plz do comments ur views, it really means a lot.๐Ÿ˜Š
hi i m silent reader 
ur ss is damn gud pls write more
n update soon
Nice one! Waiting for your next update!
Originally posted by lovesucks_78

hi i m silent reader 
ur ss is damn gud pls write more
n update soon

Thankyu dear๐Ÿ˜Š...will try to update soon
Originally posted by aavani

awesome...๐Ÿ‘

Thankyu๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by Samiyra04

Nice one! Waiting for your next update!

Thankyu...will update soon๐Ÿ˜Š
awsm
we also wanna know about nandu
Thank god she is not the traitor
Loved it
Cont asap
You always left it in suspense please update soon as I need to know what will happen next