Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Good to se him developing a soft corner for her... looking forward to seeing what  happens next..
maniknandini thumbnail
Engager 3 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Hey guys..thanks for ur comments and supports..am glad that u guys liked my ss...next update will be by tmrw evng only...sry fr d wait..BT gt tied up wid my internship and projects...BT pucca tmrw evng I'll give u guys a long update..
maniknandini thumbnail
He guys..hers the next part..enjoy,.
Part 4:

Manik reached office. He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't notice all the stares his employees were giving him. He went straight to his cabin and sat on his chair. Just then cabir entered and sat in front of manik. But he didn't see cabir. Cabir sat their looking at his buddy's face which was having 1000s of emotions flashing on his face.

Manik's POV:

I don't know why but I couldn't get the image of a broken nandini sitting at the corner of my room out of my mind. It was haunting me. I have never felt so guilty for hurting someone and in this case she was at fault then why. Damn!!!
I saw her for the first time when I visited an orphanage. It was one of my habits to visit an orphanage whenever am free of works or concerts. There she was teach a bunch of deaf and dumb kids. She was wearing a simple white anarkali. She looked beautiful. The warden of the orphanage came to me and told me that she stays in that orphanage. Someone left her and her brother there whenshe was 5. She is a sweetheart. Her brother also cannot talk oer hear. She is the topper in her college but she chose this. She really struggled to meet her brothers treatment.

I decided to help her not because I liked her but she deserved it. Next day I send an appointment letter to her and she accepted it. Very next day she joined as my assistant. She is very talented indeed. I was impressed by her work and honesty. She even managed to teach her students. But she lost my respect for her the day she agreed for the marriage even after knowing that I love aliya. I knew for a fact that nandini didn't love. Yes she respected me BT not love. I was disgusted with the thought that she agreed for the marriage for my money. I started to hate her. I made her work more and gave her impossible task to complete but she always managed to pull it off.

I felt my anger rising at the mere thought of nandini agreeing for the marriage just for money. I never expected this from her. I was brought out of my thoughts by someone whistling. That's when I saw cabir sitting in front of me with his smirk.

No one's POV: 

'What's up bro?' Cabir said in his usual loud plyfull voice. Manik was more than relieved to have him there. He really wanted to share his confusion with anyone nd cabir was the best for that. He always had that talent to lighten the atmosphere.
'Kya yaar tum subah subah yaha kya jar rahi ho?' Manik asked lazily.
'Oh ho look who's talking. The great manik malhotra who comes to office once in a week is sitting in his cabin that too at morning 9:30. Kyu year raath bhar soya nahi he in kya?' Cabir asked laughing loudly.
'Cabir...!! Chup kar yaar am already confused upar we u r irritating me.' Manik growled at him.
'Did I hear it right. Manik Malhotra and confused' he couldn't control his laughter anymore. 'Kya baath he in. Baths mujhe. Ooh wait let me guess,hmmm nandini right.'

'Has year, I mean she saved me from my dad's anger even after what happened last night' manik said without realizing what he said. Cabir as usual in his teasing mode' kya hua that kal raath, hein manik, baths na.' Cabir giggled.
'Go.. Kal. I was drunk and..man in said everything what happened yesterday night and how her hand got fractured. He also said how nandini saved him from his dads anger. He didn't tell cabir abt d hair drying part. He knew cabir would tease him with that and he was in no mood for it. 

Cabir shouted at manik' year mujhe pats he in ki Jo nandini me kiya go galat that but fracturing her hand? If uncle and aunty comes to know then you are dead.' He tried putting some sense into maniks brain. 
' I know year but that's y am confused if nandini told mam and dad the truth then she couldve made sure that I wont hurt her again but she didn't.' Manik said shock clear in his voice. Cabir was also puzzled with what manik said. Their thoughts were interuppted by a knock on the door.

'Come in' manik said in his usual commanding force. Nandini entered the cabin. Her hand was plastered and had a sling around her neck to support her hand. Seeing manik's shocked face cabir turned to look who entered the cabin. As soon as cabir saw the person he was dumbstruck. He was literally shocked to see nandini like that plastered hand and mordern dress, something he never expected. Manik was right. She is completely different today cabir said to himself. Nandini walked towards the table were the duo was sitting  and handed an envelope to manik. He took it still staring at her.

'I am resigning from the job., nandini announced.

So there goes the next part guys. All comments are welcome. Hope you guys will enjoy. Love you am for all the suport..

BriNi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved it... but it was chotu update... want big updates...
Dhariya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
wow
Manik feeling guilt
Cabir is such a good friend
Nandini resigning that's a surprise
Cont soon
maniknandini thumbnail

Originally posted by: BriNi

loved it... but it was chotu update... want big updates...

Next gym I'll try for a bigger update. Good to hear that u liked my ss.. ðŸ˜Š
mehjaben_nahin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update dear but choutu hai plz nxt time big wala update dena n ur story is getting interesting day by day its awsome cont soon dear n if possib pm me :)
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awsm loved it
cont soon
ShreeparnaSen36 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I luved ur ss everyday i wait fr ur update...plz update fast... 😊
man1402 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail