Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

let it go-manan ss part 36 pg 110 - Page 3

monicaratna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: maniknandini

Guys I need some help..can anyone tell me how to edit the title so I can add d page number and part to the title.

hey go to the first post in this topic and there u find edit click it and there u can change the subject[name] of topic
hope it works
nice start👍🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maisha007 thumbnail
Continue soon it was beautiful <3
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow awsm start
cont soon
vani86 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome...start...
loved it
unzela thumbnail
It z a nice start plz give the next update asap
RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Love this start, please continue soon
musicialtie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
I ve bunch of queries. . But I know I better wait for the disclosure. 
Dear it's nice start. 
If u don't mind then will u plz update another one... 
dying to know more...
Edited by musicialtie - 8 years ago
maniknandini thumbnail
Engager 3 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Part 2:
Nyonika took nandini to the mandap. Manik was also seated on the mandap. His face was emotionless, his hands were curled into a fist. He was wearing a whit sherwani with red and golden works which complemented nandinis lehanga. He was looking dashing. Nyonika made nandini sit beside manik. He didn't look at her. Fab5 were angry at her, they were throwing daggers at her with their hatred filled looks. He was unblinkly looking at the flame in front of them. Pandit started the rituals and asks manik to tie mangalsutra around nandinis neck and he obliged. He didn't look at her face. It was hurting her more than she thought it will. Next manik took the sindoor to fill her maang. All the rituals were completed. All this while manik ignored nandini. She was breaking into pieces bt couldn't show it out. With a fake smile she talked to everyone.

Nyonika took nandini to maniks room and made her sit at the center of the bed. 'Don't worry beta. I know both of you are not happy with this marriage and he is angry at you but trust me you both will understand one day that this was the best thing that has ever happened to you'. Saying this nyonika got up to go and then manik barged into the room. He was drunk, his eyes were blood red. Nyonika walked out of the room after saying something to manik and closed the door behind her. Manik walked to the bed. Nandini started crawling back on the bed with every step manik took. Before she could blink he grabbed her left hand and dragged her to the floor. She fell on the floor and hit her right elbow. She winced and cried in pain. Tears already made their way to her cheeks.

The next moment he grabbed her left arm again and made her stand and started shouting at her 'how dare you nandini? How freaking dare you say yes for the marriage? Ooo I get it you thought you'll get all these luxuries for free right. Disgusting!! Listen don't get your hopes high cuz I'll make sure that u suffer each and every second you spend here'. He spitted these these words with so much hatred, rage and disguist that nandini couldn't handle it anymore. Her tears were flowing endlessly. He threw her on the ground again. Her right elbow again got hurt with the fall. She couldn't feel her hand there was only a bone crashing pain.

He kneeled closer to her, his breathe fanning her face. 'Don't worry nandu, don't cry' he said while tucking a strand of hair falling on her face. 'This is just a beginning, wait and watch how I make your life a living hell' bad night sweety' he said it in my ears with every word filled with hatred.
He stood up and went to his bed and grabbed a blanked and threw it on her face and said 'from now onwards this is your place, on the floor, don't evn think about touching the bed or any of my things'. Saying this he switched off the light and went to sleep. I picked up the blanket with my left hand and crawled to a corner and sat there crying. Her hands were hurt very badly and it was hurting her bt the pain in her heart was much more than that. She kept her head on her knees and started crying hugging her legs. She sat there looking into the darkness that filled the room wondering what next day was carrying for her.

So that's it for today.. Hope I didn't bore you guys. Comments, criticisms are all welcome. Thankyu guys fr ur support and keep supporting cuz that inspires me to write more...have a wonderful evening. Enjoy!!!
Witcher thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Please dont tell me that nandu will fall for him after this kind of behaviour 
The reason why I started to like manan was because he started to redeem himself but I could never stand stories where the female lead would fall for a guy who is cruel to her

I hope nandu speaks up and doesn't allow him to treat her like trash
I can never stand those mahan women because they do not exist 
mehjaben_nahin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
actually i don't want nandini to fall for manik but yet many things r abou to disclose so m keeping my hope high wish it will be a diff from sas bahu serial cont soon