Shastri Sisters

Bravo Devyani

mustafa786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Today Devyani was Awesome.Like cowards, Bobby attacked him with knife. But even after getting attacked, she fought with him unarmed and he could do nothing against her but just ran away.

One thing is for sure, no other woman could have fought in such a brave way after getting attacked by a knife.This is an unique quality of Devyani which not even Anushka or Alka have.

Devyani Rocks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_habiba_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice post!!!  U are right!  Devyani is a strong character!  She was awesome in today's epi and in last few epis!! 
I'm happy she didn't get married to Niel and is concentrating on her career now!! 
smiles_uk thumbnail
anu had a career ,... dont no y she stopped working

devyani takes no nonsense .. shes headstrong

shell go far in life
appuaks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mustafa786

Today Devyani was Awesome.Like cowards, Bobby attacked him with knife. But even after getting attacked, she fought with him unarmed and he could do nothing against her but just ran away.

One thing is for sure, no other woman could have fought in such a brave way after getting attacked by a knife.This is an unique quality of Devyani which not even Anushka or Alka have.

Devyani Rocks

I second that ๐Ÿ‘. She was such a  braveheart. And I loved the way she called out "papa, papa" when

she was being treated and in pain. Shastriji's reaction was very good at that point. He really wanted 

to run into  the treatment area to see his child. Very heartrending scene. 
shreepatil. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
nice post dear. yes devyani is very much strong and brave. she is amazing acted yestardays epi.
Ashakalyani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i just love devyani...and my respect for her increased even more...
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Agree with you ..Devyani always fights for right. 
She slapped Niel umpteen times..fought those stupid boys on bus in initial episodes. She fought Bobby when he tried to get close to her. She is really brave.
sdreamss thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: awida

Agree with you ..Devyani always fights for right. 

She slapped Niel umpteen times..fought those stupid boys on bus in initial episodes. She fought Bobby when he tried to get close to her. She is really brave.

ekdum sahi baat boli apne๐Ÿ˜ƒ
shrividhya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesome post!!! u guiys have said it all nothing more to say๐Ÿ˜ƒ