Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

India-Forums

DOTW # 1 - Piyali Khanna's attitude towards Sam (Page 2)

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lifez_Beautiful

Originally posted by Ri21

Originally posted by Lifez_Beautiful

@riya: thanku :) N yeah sara fight will go on for sometime but thy may unite against Bonnie... As now rads is in her team maybe if bonnie tries to sabotage any of sara's campaign then both can unite against her n in d process bcm friends? Or maybe something happens outside Bird Song n bcoz of that thy bcm friends? Seriously i want them to bcm friends asap! By hook or crook! Hehe 

i would love to see sara bashing bonnie and thrwing her out of BS. i hope arjun ll make sam understand and neil chashni 

Kick Bonnie out? Woohoo i will whitsle n dance! LOLLOL N sam getting geeta upadesh frm Arjun will b a twist this tym around! WinkLOLLOL Seems Like evry one is related to mahabharath somehow! LOLLOL

only the philosophcl touch in sam's life is given by arjun so i hope he ll do the magic again LOL ... i think i should nt have high hopes frm them. but i really want him to be there with sam and at one point of time make piyali understand too that her daughter is a gem

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

soni595 IF-Sizzlerz
soni595
soni595

-

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Yes I think Piyali overreacted with Sam but I've always seen her character as being prejudiced and unfair towards the treatment Sam gets for her mistakes. I don't know if it's because Sam is her daughter and she doesn't anyone to pinpoint her as favoring Sam or covering up her mistakes and that's why she highlights her mistakes or if it's because Sam is the reminder of the accident that caused her son's death and Sam somehow cannot measure up or be perfect because of that accident, that one big accident that broke their lives and hearts in some way or another.

Piyali should not have forced Sam to apologize to Dilip and especially Radhika knowing full well they too commited and contributed to the misunderstandings. Piyali would've been justified to demand Sam apologize to Radhika pre-Dilip created drama aka when Sam first came in the office and found out about Radhika's misunderstanding but she did this after Sam bore the brunt of Dilip's rant and his insults and rude behavior towards Piyali and Sam. And that too after they all found out Radz own family created the misunderstanding. Piyal seemed to exhibit a payback of sorts against Sam as she seemed upset after talking with Sam and so offering Radhika a job directly under Sam knowing the bitterness she caused would obviously cause tension.

But then this whole episode a lot of the characters exhibited an exaggeration of reactions - Dilip, Radhika - I'm hoping beyond her excitement, Radhika will at least initiate an apology or feel some guilt over the drama she and her family created and/or the way Sam was forced to apologize. It would at least lessen the bitterness...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-Ri21

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Woh Meri Neend Mera Chain Mujhe Lauta Do
Woh tera Pyaar Mera Dard mujhe Lauta Do
Neend Jitni Bhi Maine Khoyi Hai
Chain Jitna Bhi Maine Khoya Hai
Woh Mera Pyaar Mera Dard Mujhe Lauta Do

Ek Maasoom Dil Hai Aur Sitam Hain Kitne
Iss nafrat Ke Siwa Aur Bhi Gum Hain Kitne
Mere Chahat  Ka Imtehaan Yun Na LoCry
Tumhen Hai Kasam Meri Jaan Yun Na Lo
dard Jitne Bhi Mujhpe guzrein  Hain
Yaad Jitna kiye Hain Maine Tujhe
Woh Mere Khwaab,  Wahi mamtha  mujhe  Lauta Do

Yeh Meri Bhool Thi Jo Maine Tera dil thoda,
Yeh Meri Bhool Thi Jo Maine Apna khoon khoya,
Na Milne Waali chahat Ka Intezaar kiya,
Yeh Kya rang Laayi Hai Meri Wafa
Mili Hai Mujhe Kis Liye Yeh Saza
Teri Chahat Ki Pyaas Thi mujhko
Tujhko Paane Ki Thi Umeed Mujhe
Woh Meri Pyaas Woh Umeed Mujhe Lauta Do

Neend Jitni Bhi Maine Khoyi Hai
Chain Jitna Bhi Maine Khoya Hai

This sums up my thots about the bond of Piyali and Sam...

A girl wanting to come out of her mistake, her past...but being pushed back into the web of guilt by the harsh words of her mom...

A girl wanting to reach high and touch the sky...just to prove she is something else and winning back her mom's attention, her mom's affection...

A girl being scapegoat of the past by her own mom...bhulaaya na gaya...toh rulaayake choda...

Every move by Piyali never passes off without a dig at Sam...and will never be...the pangs of mistrust and pain passed on by Piyali is a mirror of her turmoil of emotions of non acceptance for what has happened in their lives...so her reaction is obvious...as she has shut the door of emotions for Sam after the incident...!

Edited by -allizwell- - 06 May 2015 at 2:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ri21.Tanya.

Go to top