Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

DOTW # 1 - Piyali Khanna's attitude towards Sam

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
From the previous episodes we can find Piyali Khanna very strict and professional with her daughter. On 2nd May episode we saw her ordering her to say sorry to Radhika also. I know Sam gave Radhika reason to dream to be part of Birdsong. But she didn't send any official confirmation to her. On the contrary Dadaji planned the call. Do u think Piyali over-reacted with Sam. Sam listened to her and said sorry to Dilip even when she didn't talk to him over phone.

Edited by .Tanya. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
she dint intend it but the confusion has happened... So instead of sitting like a nagging child she should let go of anger and be a good collegue to radhika.
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
piyali dilip both over reacted and radhika  too.. her side of story is not convincing. sam appologising to them was not convincing where she didnot do any mistakes.
she did whatevr she can to make things up but piyali i think brought the difference btw SaRa.
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah the matter was almost solved before Dilip went n made a shout fest! Sam had appologised for the misunderstanding n she had accepted it. Matter was over there but then Dilip had to blast Sam due to the misunderstnding and Piyali like always never takes her dughter's side! 
After knowing that it was his dad who made the call even dilip knew it was their mistake but then Rads started accusing Sam of showing her dreams! Err that isnt logical... Unless a proper offer is given it shouldn't be considered a job offer and that even her dad knew as that is why he insisted on the second phone call... And here Sam already apologized to her too... Even then she was adamant on her thinking... And when Piyali asked her to apologize to Dilip sam did it dutifully without any fuss, that is her good nature but why should she repeatedly appologize to rads? N shouln't she have gratefully said it is fine Sam... Its ok... Then the anger would have dissolved there itself but Rads dint say anything and to be made to appologize in frnt of a whole office is humiliating esp since ppl like Bonnie r always insulting Sam...

Well hopefully something good happens soon and they both become friends soon! I wanted sara, the best buds  to hv fun together! Not some typical gals catfight stry... So hopefully sara will happen soon! :)
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lifez_Beautiful

Yeah the matter was almost solved before Dilip went n made a shout fest! Sam had appologised for the misunderstanding n she had accepted it. Matter was over there but then Dilip had to blast Sam due to the misunderstnding and Piyali like always never takes her dughter's side! 

After knowing that it was his dad who made the call even dilip knew it was their mistake but then Rads started accusing Sam of showing her dreams! Err that isnt logical... Unless a proper offer is given it shouldn't be considered a job offer and that even her dad knew as that is why he insisted on the second phone call... And here Sam already apologized to her too... Even then she was adamant on her thinking... And when Piyali asked her to apologize to Dilip sam did it dutifully without any fuss, that is her good nature but why should she repeatedly appologize to rads? N shouln't she have gratefully said it is fine Sam... Its ok... Then the anger would have dissolved there itself but Rads dint say anything and to be made to appologize in frnt of a whole office is humiliating esp since ppl like Bonnie r always insulting Sam...

Well hopefully something good happens soon and they both become friends soon! I wanted sara, the best buds  to hv fun together! Not some typical gals catfight stry... So hopefully sara will happen soon! :)

well said nikki 👏
i thought after this fuss they ll solve their probs and ll sara bond but i think thats far now 🤢
@riya: thanku :) N yeah sara fight will go on for sometime but thy may unite against Bonnie... As now rads is in her team maybe if bonnie tries to sabotage any of sara's campaign then both can unite against her n in d process bcm friends? Or maybe something happens outside Bird Song n bcoz of that thy bcm friends? Seriously i want them to bcm friends asap! By hook or crook! Hehe 
Ri21 thumbnail

@riya: thanku :) N yeah sara fight will go on for sometime but thy may unite against Bonnie... As now rads is in her team maybe if bonnie tries to sabotage any of sara's campaign then both can unite against her n in d process bcm friends? Or maybe something happens outside Bird Song n bcoz of that thy bcm friends? Seriously i want them to bcm friends asap! By hook or crook! Hehe 

i would love to see sara bashing bonnie and thrwing her out of BS. i hope arjun ll make sam understand and neil chashni 
Originally posted by: Ri21

i would love to see sara bashing bonnie and thrwing her out of BS. i hope arjun ll make sam understand and neil chashni 

Kick Bonnie out? Woohoo i will whitsle n dance! 😆😆 N sam getting geeta upadesh frm Arjun will b a twist this tym around! 😉😆😆 Seems Like evry one is related to mahabharath somehow! 😆😆
Ri21 thumbnail

Kick Bonnie out? Woohoo i will whitsle n dance! 😆😆 N sam getting geeta upadesh frm Arjun will b a twist this tym around! 😉😆😆 Seems Like evry one is related to mahabharath somehow! 😆😆

only the philosophcl touch in sam's life is given by arjun so i hope he ll do the magic again 😆 ... i think i should nt have high hopes frm them. but i really want him to be there with sam and at one point of time make piyali understand too that her daughter is a gem
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes I think Piyali overreacted with Sam but I've always seen her character as being prejudiced and unfair towards the treatment Sam gets for her mistakes. I don't know if it's because Sam is her daughter and she doesn't anyone to pinpoint her as favoring Sam or covering up her mistakes and that's why she highlights her mistakes or if it's because Sam is the reminder of the accident that caused her son's death and Sam somehow cannot measure up or be perfect because of that accident, that one big accident that broke their lives and hearts in some way or another.

Piyali should not have forced Sam to apologize to Dilip and especially Radhika knowing full well they too commited and contributed to the misunderstandings. Piyali would've been justified to demand Sam apologize to Radhika pre-Dilip created drama aka when Sam first came in the office and found out about Radhika's misunderstanding but she did this after Sam bore the brunt of Dilip's rant and his insults and rude behavior towards Piyali and Sam. And that too after they all found out Radz own family created the misunderstanding. Piyal seemed to exhibit a payback of sorts against Sam as she seemed upset after talking with Sam and so offering Radhika a job directly under Sam knowing the bitterness she caused would obviously cause tension.

But then this whole episode a lot of the characters exhibited an exaggeration of reactions - Dilip, Radhika - I'm hoping beyond her excitement, Radhika will at least initiate an apology or feel some guilt over the drama she and her family created and/or the way Sam was forced to apologize. It would at least lessen the bitterness...