India-Forums

Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian
Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

DOTW # 1 - Piyali Khanna's attitude towards Sam

.Tanya. IF-Stunnerz
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
From the previous episodes we can find Piyali Khanna very strict and professional with her daughter. On 2nd May episode we saw her ordering her to say sorry to Radhika also. I know Sam gave Radhika reason to dream to be part of Birdsong. But she didn't send any official confirmation to her. On the contrary Dadaji planned the call. Do u think Piyali over-reacted with Sam. Sam listened to her and said sorry to Dilip even when she didn't talk to him over phone.

Edited by .Tanya. - 10 May 2015 at 6:47am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetypie225Lifez_BeautifulNonie12345allizzwellsoni595Ri21_shadesnature_

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
she dint intend it but the confusion has happened... So instead of sitting like a nagging child she should let go of anger and be a good collegue to radhika.
Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
piyali dilip both over reacted and radhika  too.. her side of story is not convincing. sam appologising to them was not convincing where she didnot do any mistakes.
she did whatevr she can to make things up but piyali i think brought the difference btw SaRa.
Lifez_Beautiful IF-Rockerz
Lifez_Beautiful
Lifez_Beautiful

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Yeah the matter was almost solved before Dilip went n made a shout fest! Sam had appologised for the misunderstanding n she had accepted it. Matter was over there but then Dilip had to blast Sam due to the misunderstnding and Piyali like always never takes her dughter's side! 
After knowing that it was his dad who made the call even dilip knew it was their mistake but then Rads started accusing Sam of showing her dreams! Err that isnt logical... Unless a proper offer is given it shouldn't be considered a job offer and that even her dad knew as that is why he insisted on the second phone call... And here Sam already apologized to her too... Even then she was adamant on her thinking... And when Piyali asked her to apologize to Dilip sam did it dutifully without any fuss, that is her good nature but why should she repeatedly appologize to rads? N shouln't she have gratefully said it is fine Sam... Its ok... Then the anger would have dissolved there itself but Rads dint say anything and to be made to appologize in frnt of a whole office is humiliating esp since ppl like Bonnie r always insulting Sam...

Well hopefully something good happens soon and they both become friends soon! I wanted sara, the best buds  to hv fun together! Not some typical gals catfight stry... So hopefully sara will happen soon! :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smileeee..sahana..Ri21

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lifez_Beautiful

Yeah the matter was almost solved before Dilip went n made a shout fest! Sam had appologised for the misunderstanding n she had accepted it. Matter was over there but then Dilip had to blast Sam due to the misunderstnding and Piyali like always never takes her dughter's side! 
After knowing that it was his dad who made the call even dilip knew it was their mistake but then Rads started accusing Sam of showing her dreams! Err that isnt logical... Unless a proper offer is given it shouldn't be considered a job offer and that even her dad knew as that is why he insisted on the second phone call... And here Sam already apologized to her too... Even then she was adamant on her thinking... And when Piyali asked her to apologize to Dilip sam did it dutifully without any fuss, that is her good nature but why should she repeatedly appologize to rads? N shouln't she have gratefully said it is fine Sam... Its ok... Then the anger would have dissolved there itself but Rads dint say anything and to be made to appologize in frnt of a whole office is humiliating esp since ppl like Bonnie r always insulting Sam...

Well hopefully something good happens soon and they both become friends soon! I wanted sara, the best buds  to hv fun together! Not some typical gals catfight stry... So hopefully sara will happen soon! :)

well said nikki Clap
i thought after this fuss they ll solve their probs and ll sara bond but i think thats far now Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lifez_Beautiful

Lifez_Beautiful
Lifez_Beautiful

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
@riya: thanku :) N yeah sara fight will go on for sometime but thy may unite against Bonnie... As now rads is in her team maybe if bonnie tries to sabotage any of sara's campaign then both can unite against her n in d process bcm friends? Or maybe something happens outside Bird Song n bcoz of that thy bcm friends? Seriously i want them to bcm friends asap! By hook or crook! Hehe 
Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 3:36pm | IP Logged

@riya: thanku :) N yeah sara fight will go on for sometime but thy may unite against Bonnie... As now rads is in her team maybe if bonnie tries to sabotage any of sara's campaign then both can unite against her n in d process bcm friends? Or maybe something happens outside Bird Song n bcoz of that thy bcm friends? Seriously i want them to bcm friends asap! By hook or crook! Hehe 

i would love to see sara bashing bonnie and thrwing her out of BS. i hope arjun ll make sam understand and neil chashni 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lifez_Beautiful

Lifez_Beautiful
Lifez_Beautiful

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ri21

i would love to see sara bashing bonnie and thrwing her out of BS. i hope arjun ll make sam understand and neil chashni 

Kick Bonnie out? Woohoo i will whitsle n dance! LOLLOL N sam getting geeta upadesh frm Arjun will b a twist this tym around! WinkLOLLOL Seems Like evry one is related to mahabharath somehow! LOLLOL

Go to top