Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swati82 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
At least Sonam own's her statements, unlike Deepika who creates a huge fuss and then does a 180
DianaPrince thumbnail
Her statements are not W*F but melodious bhajans to the ear

How dare you compare her to sod**b??๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Deepika never really makes W*F statements ๐Ÿ˜•  Like someone mentioned, W*F statement is when Sonam says ' I have never got bad reviews till date' or when Kareena says ' I offer roles to others on a platter', ' I have achieved it all' etc. Cos W*F statement essentially means you are making outrageous statements which are either making no sense/ far from reality..Deepika on the other hand thinks through everything she says..Because of her obsessive need to maintain this ' virginal mary who is traditional, courteous & selfless' image..Reason why it backfires & she gets mocked in the process ๐Ÿ˜†  At times, i really wish she loosens up & just lets it be cos no one is expecting her to be this selfless saviour of the world ๐Ÿ˜†
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sonam, KKK, Aloo etc r entertaining... u cant at least laugh. DP is manipulative... u can just facepalm. 
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes she surely has, and Deepika has become the biggest fat joke just like her cleavage !
Originally posted by: Meherbaan

Yes she surely has, and Deepika has become the biggest fat joke just like her cleavage !

And that tattoo... *Facepalm*
Meherbaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: DY.chakravarty

And that tattoo... *Facepalm*

That one is the joke of the century in bollywood, everything she has done has always backfired ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by: Meherbaan

That one is the joke of the century in bollywood, everything she has done has always backfired ๐Ÿ˜†

That tattoo is the symbol "oh I am the poorest girl (actually stupidest) in bolly land...so come people, stay behind me!" And peeps fall for this act. Now tattoo has gone, she has depression as a replacement๐Ÿ˜†. 
Meherbaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: DY.chakravarty

That tattoo is the symbol "oh I am the poorest girl (actually stupidest) in bolly land...so come people, stay behind me!" And peeps fall for this act. Now tattoo has gone, she has depression as a replacement๐Ÿ˜†. 

Exactly she has played the victim card non-stop and that's what gave her publicity all these years.

Let's see if Deepika is satisfied with My Choice controversy for Piku promotions or if she is planning a new nautanki act right before Piku releases ๐Ÿ˜†
WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
No...Sonam still is queen of that.

Deepika doesn't think through her actions fully, so when criticism is levied at her, she does a 180.