India-Forums

Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian
Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

Like radhika though I m not perfect

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
I feel as human I have mix of both, like radhika being a small town gal, her hesitation, culture, ideals, dreams, but I have vulnerable side like Sam. I liked both characters equally.

but don't know as day pass by I m finding Sam bratish, I understand her mom is strict and dominating, but what's a her problem if radhika gets a job. Shouldn't she be happy for her?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011hanishank-allizwell-

Heavens_Kiss IF-Rockerz
Heavens_Kiss
Heavens_Kiss

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
I think Sam would have been alright and even happy if Radhika was offered the job had her mom not ruined it by making her apologise to Radhika when actually this whole thing was Dadaji's fault lol.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

MaNan_SamArjSunisun2011Lifez_Beautiful-allizwell-Princyz_Bellesoni595Rihan05Ri21

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heavens_Kiss

I think Sam would have been alright and even happy if Radhika was offered the job had her mom not ruined it by making her apologise to Radhika when actually this whole thing was Dadaji's fault lol.

So dint she offer her job?

and even then radhika and Samaria were so good friends at rishikesh. Then now she should be happy for radhika. She never tries to see the story from others people s angle. She could have said sorry becoz she unintentionally hurt radhika. That's a reason enough. Why should she feel insulted to say sorry!.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

Suni Goldie
Suni
Suni

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

and even then radhika and Samaria were so good friends at rishikesh. Then now she should be happy for radhika. She never tries to see the story from others people s angle. She could have said sorry becoz she unintentionally hurt radhika. That's a reason enough. Why should she feel insulted to say sorry!.

She already apologized to her as soon as she found out that R had come here after the phone call (In yesterday's show). Why should she have to say sorry again? And if you are forced to apologize, of course you won't be happy.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MaNan_SamArjNiVu-mjht1..sahana..Lifez_Beautiful-allizwell-soni595

MaNan_SamArj Groupbie
MaNan_SamArj
MaNan_SamArj

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suni

Originally posted by tanvismile

She already apologized to her as soon as she found out that R had come here after the phone call (In yesterday's show). Why should she have to say sorry again? And if you are forced to apologize, of course you won't be happy.

on top of that she had to apologies to Dilip without any reason, and there was rads who instead of seeing her dad's fault was actually lecturing Sam.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lifez_Beautifulsoni595

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
sam apologised earlier and again infront of everyone but radhika didnot.. she knew who's mistake it was but still she didnot say anythng to her dad, her dad was insultng sam like anythng and after the truth also she didnot say anythng. she opened her mouth as acc to her she could stand her father being humiliated sam did the same when radhika's father insulted piyali.
sam told her if there ll be a job offer she ll call her 
she did whatever she can do from her side but in the end. piyali and radhika and her family behaved like that with her..
and after so much happened the job radhika got was not convincing.. it just looked like she got it out of sympathy and piyali did it to save her company's reputation
if radhika rejected the job or waited for the job offer, it would have been convincing.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MaNan_SamArjviji2111Lifez_BeautifulPrincyz_Bellesoni595

soni595 IF-Sizzlerz
soni595
soni595

-

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Sam would've been happy as she told Radhika she would let her know if any openings come up so she was not adverse to the idea at all but the way she got it after Sam was forced to apologize twice to Radhika after the insults she endured by Dilip and that too a lot of it based on Radz own family's part in the misunderstanding and added Radz lashing out at Sam would obviously not warm her heart towards Radz.

PS: I'm sorry I disagree with Radz and Sam being good friends in Rishikesh? Radz and Sam do not know each other at all as they only spent one day together and that too spent more on adventures and sight seeing than getting to know each other. Radz and Sam do not know each other at all to be friends or care too much about the others lives if it weren't intersected bad meshed in the mess the misunderstandings created.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MaNan_SamArjSuniRi21

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top