Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Lovely post Nikki ...I haven't watched the episode yet as the same day was daughters bday party will watch it tomorrow ...I was thinking to make post as well but got very busy today also ...finally they confessed ..I was not watching show for last one month but was reading written updates ...😳
JazzyM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Super duper write up... Lots of claps and cheers.
Your 1st Ishra write up for 2015 and it's a blockbuster. I really loved it.

Ishita wanted 1 I Love You, she got 4 I LOVE YOUs...what a novelty for the pair and us the audience. You brought each of the gist of the event to the forum. Each tiny part was wonderfully written and it was written with lots of feeling. You are a Rockstar yar...

More to come, I guess but more to feel too...
sweety_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post as usual Nikki... ❀️
The heartfelt confession from Raman was emotional as well as romantic..
The way he explained what Ishita mean to him, shayari, dialogues, voice modulation simple gestures...portrayed wonderfully by KP.
Ishita reaction was so nice.. teary eyes, smile on her face.. DT was too good in that scene.

I think it's part1, part2 will be from ishita.. waiting for complete confession.
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
waise lost interest in this show long back.. but i was really waiting for their confession :p πŸ˜†.
wanted to know how they confess.. ladke ya mara mari karke 🀣🀣

but it was sweet and a nice one
and loved your post nikki

btw u spend so much of time taking caps and then add your name in each one... kaise kar leti ho tum? πŸ˜†

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Late late late! 
But u must b used to my disappearance stunt by now! πŸ˜†
I waited for that confession for like ages. N amidst the I love you I was too engrossed in watching Raman's expression to notice anything else. He was simply drool worthy! I will have to re watch this confession scene again to comment on other things. 
Btw rocking post as usual! 
--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
πŸ€—

I hated that airport confession - polygraph test, human chain n the best get well soon roses. πŸ€’

If relationships required lie detector to check trust on ur partner then they wudnt survive even one second. 🀣

I felt like sending "get well soon roses" to CVs for such awesome mockery of love story/ marriage n most importantly characters (Ishita n Raman). 

I loved this confession (although m still un happy with get out part) maybe coz I had zero expectations that we will get something like this. 

This confession was simple n heart touching which this couple deserves not a show off like Airport confession one! So m grateful to god (YHM CVs ) that in this birth itself I was able to see this confession for my most beloved couple on TV once upon a time (they no longer r my favorite now). 

For me till Ishita's realization (after Sanjana track), this love stoory was awesome. After that we all know who came n destroyed this love story, characters(Ishita n Raman) n the whole show. 🀣

As far as kids approval is concerned, I take this confession n that part from storywriter's POV not from logic POV. If in case Adi didnt approve then should Raman n Ishita not fall in love, it doesnt make sense? So I feel writer wanted to show that coz Raman is a divorcee n he loves his kids dearly, for him it is important that his kids too love/ like his choice. 11 pm wud never do that we all know! In terms of story writer wanted to show that Adi too has now giiven his approval so nothing holds back Raman from confessing his love (he loved Ishita even before Adi giving his approval we know). 

Ya KK ko tum hi toh jaanti ho. πŸ˜‰ I just guessed. πŸ˜†

Thankks for the wishes dear, its been 3 years now. πŸ˜›
Edited by --Megha-- - 8 years ago
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
very nice post niki😳. liked raman s confession and ishita s gesture after that confession and hug was very good. glad they din make some one unwanted you know who as reason of their confession. 
after long time am seeing you making post. i can understand the reason πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Colt.Pixy - 8 years ago
tvjunk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ISHRA..or shall i say  raman confession was very sweet & simple...kind of reminded to all of the Alaag relation this 2 people share...Waiting for Ishita to say i love you know..hope KP wapas ane se pehle CV kuch khicdi na pakaye...already Saas-Bahu jhaagda on the cards
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

velly321JayashreeVjshree_ramdivra4vanisreeNehamak1234krish77N.R.Ronamonalisa123anj_taareyFeram--Rashmi---Isha_Pathareaairahahmad-DivyanKaran-tvjunksweety_10omshreejaanumischiefmanan09crazy_bholiwendy25momb24smilydearcocololo123_Sunshiine_manjusha7vidya_prasadshravsss.YashuAnrayshaJazzyMiloveyhmkarela63bscorp13Akshatha19Sehr_VruShanusaonly.Ranju.JniISHRA83Nikita99..Mehak..AnnthewSmiley_23_Dipsi_Dolly-heart...RamonaG...vidya.anandHayaa.msizzysehrish--Sia----Ratna---Rashi--Red-Rose-Ireena7..Steph..foram.Anapneo3003Colt.PixyNichuss

^^thnx all for the LIKEs..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Shez.Ishra09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Firstly I wanna thank you for making this post..since u described every ishRa scene and how their journey have been so far. And it was like a rollercoater for me to remember and to cherish those moments throught ur post..πŸ€—πŸ€—..and also in yesterday's episode when in Adi's movie they showed those old FBs..and I was so lost in them that I had tears in my eyes..that they were my ishRa..they were the people I loved the MOST. They were the people I fell in love with. But I don't know where the magic has gone. Everything seems so different..I lost my connection with this couple since the news of KPs marriage came out. I don't know but for me the magic of IshRa just vanished after that. I tried to connect to this show, as they are the first ever couple after Maneet to whom I attached like anything. But I just couldn't connect to them, but ur post made me feel the old magic of ishRa. And like u said, I also felt the same magic in ishRa confession...as I wasn't expecting anything from CVs but they really gave us such an EPIC and unforgettable ishRa confession. 😳.. Their confession had humor, intensity, cuteness, silence, and their evergreen nok jhoks. I wanted a confession like this and CVs listened to us without running behind those silly TRPs, which just ruined the USP of my lovely show. 😳..

Okay now coming towards the post...Well the two different people who are destined to be together have been through a lot of ups and downs in their lives. They hated each other in start, and their thinking were totally different and for them their thinking cant be same ever as said by raman when they first met. But But But the love of a little girl tied them in a pure relationship of marriage. Two entirely different individuals, who just couldn't stand each other, who just hated each other more than anything else, who just couldn't  even imagine to spend life together happened to come together just bcz of that girl who happened to be the cupid which was chosen by their destiny. On the very first day after their marriage they agreed on the fact that they wont be able to make this marriage successful since they hated each other, and now their marriage is so much successful that every other person is giving the example of their relation that how they have changed each other.  

They were totally different but one thing which was common in them was their "Heartbreaks". They both got ditched by their loved ones. They both had gone through the same pain and hurt. And that's what made them understand each other pains. This is the very reason, bcz of which they always give space to each other. Ishita suffered in many cases bcz of Raman's past, she had to gone through a lot but she still didn't gave up on their relationship, and she supported Raman in every situation. Bcz she knew the pain of dejection. She knew how to feel when the person u love the most just leave u alone. And just like ishita, raman also supported his wife in every matter. As in previous episodes when he confessed that how painful it is to witness the past of ur spouse. When they were in that party, where everyone was talking about subbu and ishita, then he felt the pain of ishu, when just after their marriage ishu went with raman and in that party everyone was discussing about their marriage and their love. He then felt the insecurities of ishu that it feels horrible to witness such incidents. Even thought ishita wasn't in love with raman at that time, but it always feels bad to see the past of ur husband. But they supported each other, they helped each other, they always protected each other, they always proved savior for each other. Whenever there was some bad times, they understood each other and fought through it together. Even though in the start of their marriage they didn't know anything about each other, but slowly with time when they got to know the good things about each other, they started to understand each other more properly. And from there, the beautiful journey of two different individuals started.

There have been a lott of moments in their lives from which they got to know a lott about each other's strengths and weaknesses. And from their love story, now I prefer that when two people come together, they should be different and imperfect so that by coming together they can make each other perfect by understanding, loving, and caring each other. Their relationship sets example for everyone, bcz these two people are of different nature, but they have the best understanding of their differences. And when u understand ur partner, when u share his/her worries, when u become his/her shelter, only then a strong relationship could be possible. They always confessed their love non verbally by helping each other in every matter, by sacrificing, by giving up on the things which were dear to them, by standing together in every hard times. They both knows that they love each other, but they both wanted to confess it verbally to make it official. Bcz for every person who possess love in his heart, always have the wish to listen to those three magical words and that was the wish of ishu to listen to these words. And raman tried a lott of time to confess his feelings, but after a lott of troubles and interruptions, they finally confessed on 2nd May. 😳😳..

Now about their confession...Gosshhh It was such a heartfelt and beautiful confession ...and it was perfectly the way I wanted their confession to be.....I always wanted their confession to be emotional ones, to be intense, to be just pure like their relationship. And the way he confessed those three words were just beyond perfection. I just loved loveddd the way he said those words four times! It was like music to ears!! 😳.."I LOVE U iSHITA RAMAN BHALLA"...Whoaaa...the besttestt confession! ...How adorable they are! πŸ˜ƒ..And then he thanked her for coming in his life and taught him to love again, and I love the way ishita got all teary eyes and she was speechless by hearing to those words. She just had nothing to say. But her tears were enough to show that how immensely she is in love with the person infront of her. How deeply she loves that person. Sometimes silence speaks louder than words. And that's what happened between ishRa. And then the beautiful hug after the confession was like cherry on the top..how gently he hugged her to make her sure that he will be there with her always and he will protect her from every danger. One confessed it verbally but the other one confessed it non verbally by her tears, and by her EPIC intense and emotional expressions. Justt beautifull and amazing confession!!❀️...IshRa's confession had to be like this! And that poem was like.. AAHHH..raman why u have to do such cute thingsss......everything was just EPIC...from that funny ishima wala confession to that poem, and from that 4 times confessing his love to her silent gestures! Everything was just PERFECT! All I wanna say that it was totally ishralicious confession!! ❀️

And just like u, this scene just brought the old magic back for me and I felt that old connection while watching this scene, and I had tears in my eyes that I actually connecting  to this show again! 😳..but I think this connection will be for short time..bcz the present trak just sucks. I want my RKB back!!!!

Hahaha aww lol KK completed this perfect confession by his entry! Aur uski entry to banti hi thi abhi!πŸ˜†...so he thought to come and just make it more special for you..πŸ˜‰..U see how much he loves uπŸ˜†..

Well I think m doneπŸ˜›..I just ranted away what I was feeling since ages. And I have no idea what I wrote..πŸ˜†..But thankx for making this post and letting me pour my heart out! πŸ€—πŸ€—..this post was just perfect as always...and its just bcz of ur post I felt the magic again and pen down it!πŸ€—πŸ€—..Super rocking post!! πŸ˜ƒ..and yess the song selection was just EPIC!πŸ˜ƒ..But for me it is reserved for Manan only..and only they comes to my mind when i listen to this song!! But as i love IshRa as well so i can share it with themπŸ˜›..But Manan will always be my priority when it comes to this seong!πŸ˜†..