I could feel the scene through ur post!!❀️

PS: 
I'm glad u added MaNan in ur favs list!!πŸ˜ƒ

K.S. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
awesome post nikki..
glad our both shows had confessions..
loved ishra confession..i found olvs a bit weird and didn't xpectd anything frm the epi..but it was indeed unique confession..
it would b nice if they included apology but its ok..
dat hug.. ❀️
thank u so much for the pm..ishra nd manan r the best things happened in my life..:))
p.s.:hav to bear 2weeks without puttar nd 1week without manan:(
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
sorry for delay ppl-ws bc..bt nw tht am finally free,will rite away start replyin to all lovely pending comments here..πŸ€—
Isha_Pathare thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Outstanding...πŸ‘ l love reading your Ishra post 
Mehak_KPian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nikki, awesome post. πŸ€— I have edited my comment on page 2. πŸ˜ƒEdited by ..Mehak.. - 8 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
jst went thru all comments...such lovely responses...!! thnx all..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

hv put foll comments in best comments section in pg1 😊

PB - ur comment in best comments part 1

Mehak,Vidya - comments of u both in best comments part 2

Aaira - ur comment in best comments part 3
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Originally posted by: bscorp13

Ok..just watched a while back...so fresh bout of sentiness hitting me...

I always used to wonder.. What is it about love stories that pulls at your heart..after all most are the same..boy meets gal...and somewhere down the line ..love happens...maybe after a long and difficult journey. .or maybe at first sight. ..but then ..lo ho gayee love story. ..but then why is it that the world is still so fascinated with love and romance. ..
today's scene was a reminder ...it's those raw emotions that make a love story special...not the words or the story in itself.😳
exactly PB..EMOTIONS...FEELINGS n the way those r expressed..!! this is wht makes love stories FOREVER HIT be it in TV or Films..😳😳...I hv lost count hw many love stories i hv seen..!! But i can among the love stories tht will remain spl to me-one is definitely IshRa..!!

Epic tribute NikkiπŸ‘..to a very special scene. ..a scene which rightly had all elements that made IshRa. ..the bitterness..the v spice...the sour humour...the sweetness...and of course that unexplainable magic that these 2 characters have time and again portrayed. ..keeping audiences going even in the most crappiest phases of the storyline over one and half years.
A PERFECT SCENE. ..subtle., simple..yet so so powerful. β­οΈ
bang on PB...to summarize...this scene is wht u call A SHUDH 11pm IshRa waala IshRa scene in 7.30pm slot..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

And while credit to both DT and KP for putting their life into the scene. ..KP stole the show totally for me as a viewer...he took a simple scene .. with very simple lines..to a totally different level with just his expressions and voice modulotion and body language...how epic a performer this guy has turned out to beπŸ‘. ..one can't seem to look past him when he is on screen...i know b this feels like a gushfest...but heck...the guy more than deserves it for living and breathing RKB..and today's scene was pure ..unadulterated RKBπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
bhai ka acting n raman ka pyaar-i give credit to both for makin this spl rocking n ofcourse with good support frm DT-scene bcame FOREVER MEMORABLE CHERISHABLE one..!!

I had lots of thought n ideas about how ishra could or should confess..and had read quite a few amazing OSes here too...this scene was nothing like that...but still it made a huge impact. ..few lines that stood out ..the beautiful shayari...the reference to knowing ishita ke haathon ki lakeeren and dil ki har dhadkan...πŸ‘..the subtle imagery..of a man kneeling down to propose while supporting his hurt wife's knee on his...heck it almost felt like they renewed their wedding vows. .him kneeling and asking for her hand..and claiming to hold her steady and support her..in all times.. good or bad. ..πŸ‘...
i never kept ideas back those days as then CVs could justify any track or scene via ny method.. But am glad-CVs got sadbudhi n v got the most awaited Confession...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Also loved loved how impersonal the lines were.. with tu..tera...rather than the formal..tum..tujhe...made it so much more intimateπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
this credit soley goes to u knw who...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

And of course the actual i love you. .simple. .pure. ..and your cap speaks aloud..it just said it all. . The look in his eyes😳
Felt MAGIC for IshRa afte epic long time in tht "i love u" saying scene...⭐️⭐️⭐️

Its been long nikki..since I gushed thus way for a IshRa topic na...another reason to get sentπŸ˜†i...
n its been long time for me too na to gush abt IshRa..so hisaab barabar..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

My parting shot..a scene which reminded me of today's scene...just the feels...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

one of beautiful scenes this ws of VZ..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...nywz perfect post PB..hv put ur comment in best comments part 1 section in pg1 n thnx a lot for likin my post...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
^^thnx all for the LIKEs..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—