Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stephie34 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
we all love Sid and Roshni equally, and yes sometimes things may look bad for them one or the other might do so wrong things but that is life no one is perfect... but I never saw any bashing for either of them only post about Simran and Kritika... as for SidNi everyone love and appreciates them...awesome post btw glad you spoke about it
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sorry TM, I'm not sticking to the actual topic but since this thread was opened, I just want to highlight something...

What I've noticed recently isn't character bashing...but some members are being a bit patronising towards others and picking on words or comments. It never used to happen before. But some members feel the need to question the opinion of others, which I think is unwarranted.
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great post dear...bashing is not a solution for anything, it's a story n will proceed with time and the way it's planned...personally i never came across any post in which sid or roshni is bashed 😳 but still if u r saying then u may had came across any...
hope those members who do this, will understand this n will love sidni equally ðŸ˜›