Jamai Raja

a request to forum members

Deepikarocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I have a request to the forum members here . Sid and roshni both are the leads of the show . Both are good hearted and selfless people. Yet both their characters have certain flaws which are created by the cvs as per situations. This happens in every show . The leads do act dumb in situations so that drama can be added. 
But jamai raja is the first forum where the members are seen differentiating between the lead couple to put the other down. Fact is both characters have flaws . But if sid fans will bash roshini , then roshni fans will bash sid too and vice versa . Why cant you simply enjoy both sidni . The cvs do not intend to show either sid or roshni bad . They love them both . So why cant you?? Still if you wanna bash  you have simran and kritika ;)

Anyway it was just an advice . Following or not is your choice. 

Ps : its not all members here who differentiate between sidni. But most of them do and they know it very well themselves . So it was a request to just those members .

To other amazing sidni fans . Cheers .
Edited by ParulRocks - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
A very needed topic at the moment. Thanks for putting it up. ๐Ÿ˜†
pree8714 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
forum is so active on weekends also see the positive side ๐Ÿ˜†
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: pree8714

forum is so active on weekends also see the positive side๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†

Since the divorce spoilers are out the number of posts have doubled. ;-)
pree8714 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: skinnypal

๐Ÿ˜†

Since the divorce spoilers are out the number of posts have doubled. ;-)

dis is the reason CVs did dis they know even trp will increase๐Ÿ˜†
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
who bashed who ? ๐Ÿ˜•
i think no one bashed sid / roshni now 
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
In all honesty my friend, I think it's alright to criticise Sid or Roshni individually because  naturally they make decisions as individuals and at times we have to look at them separately, and not always as SidNi.

As far as I've seen in the forum, there hasn't been any bashing...unless I've missed something ๐Ÿ˜† I've read people questioning Sid's deal with Simran and I myself have questioned his decision.

There's obviously a difference between being critical and bashing...and sometimes we can't differentiate on what constitutes as what exactly. But I think it's all good.

I love SidNi...love JR...just like the rest of the forum. I personally don't see any issues :)
Edited by ..Bohemian.. - 8 years ago
ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I totally agree. Even on twitter I hear and see Nia fans bashing Ravi and vice Versa. I mean that is childish. We need to talk about the story and the track. We need to understand the situations the characters are in. This is the first show that I can say is as realistic as it can be with a tad bit of unrealism, but compared to other shows it is not. It is the first show that has kept its title in tact. I feel that both characters are still the same as they were in the beginning. Also just as we are nt perfect the charcters are also being shown not perfect. I know on a personal level have been able to relate to alot of what they show and to both characters. 
I love SidNi and love NiVi!! 
HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
you are right. If SidNi are one: Sid+Roshni.. then we don't need to bash either of them because indirectly we are bashing the other.๐Ÿ˜‰
madhuharini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes... both Sid and Roshni are the best and we should not bash the soul of SidNi๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
thanks for this post Parulrocks๐Ÿ˜Š