Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

India-Forums

Don't think Neil will support Sam ? (Page 2)

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
going by all the episodes aired. neil and radhika seems more convincing than radhika arjun as arjun sam had somethng starting with the way they met. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cutesun2011

Lifez_Beautiful IF-Rockerz
Lifez_Beautiful
Lifez_Beautiful

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heavens_Kiss

Shravan said in an article that his role is to bring a balance between the two girls and to add romance lol. Whatever that means LOL

I am not too excited abt Sam turning into Bonnie 2.0.

And for petes sake! Can these writers just leave Arjun for Sam pls? Sam's sister is also going to come into the picture so how many girls will Arjun have? LOL

This line is still making me LOL! LOLLOLLOL Hehehe But yeah totally agree! I too want Sam n Arjun! Thy hv intense chemistry that came through in just few scenes they did together... Think if thy actually show us a whirlwind romance? UfffWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunimuktha_cuteHeavens_Kiss-allizwell-Ri21

MaNan_SamArj Groupbie
MaNan_SamArj
MaNan_SamArj

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
LOL I would be the happiest soul if Neil doesn't help her, and once again Arjun help her sorting her priorities...Tongue Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cutesun2011Lifez_Beautiful-allizwell-Ri21

muktha_cute Goldie
muktha_cute
muktha_cute

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
oh god i dont think first that sam will create that type of hurdles to rad,she just said that in anger.once she becomes cool she might be upset with rad but not be mean/evil.may be she might give over work to rad but doesnt do any manipulative or scheming type of things.so people just chill sam isnt gonna become neg but might just get even with rad 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MaNan_SamArjsun2011Lifez_Beautiful-allizwell-

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaNan_SamArj

LOL I would be the happiest soul if Neil doesn't help her, and once again Arjun help her sorting her priorities...Tongue Tongue

i ll be on cloud 9 if this happens LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MaNan_SamArjmuktha_cute

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muktha_cute

oh god i dont think first that sam will create that type of hurdles to rad,she just said that in anger.once she becomes cool she might be upset with rad but not be mean/evil.may be she might give over work to rad but doesnt do any manipulative or scheming type of things.so people just chill sam isnt gonna become neg but might just get even with rad 

ya she wont be negative but bossy for sure

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MaNan_SamArjmuktha_cutesun2011Lifez_Beautiful

gil-99 Goldie
gil-99
gil-99

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
I dont think so...if radhika is going to birdsong and so far neil has fallen for sam already the episode which she goes missing everything adds up...but sam is definitely next piyali hope writers wont create so much bad for her character and guys I heard arjuns role is to pair with radhika. ...I am not sure anyways I will see for sam and neil and they both definitely good looking pair in the screen...even neil didn't support also he cant do anything for both these girls...and after seeing radhika in yesterdays episode she is brave...and she will turn sam and become good friends...

Edited by gil-99 - 02 May 2015 at 10:45pm
Sadaf124 Groupbie
Sadaf124
Sadaf124

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
I don't think radhika n Arjun are going to pair it will totally a dismatch ra dhuka doesn't look good with Arjun at all and Sam looks good with both of them If radhika going to pair with Arjun then why will they show so much romantic scenes of Arjun n Sam and the romantic BG tune also and Sam has started falling for Arjun already Neil only thinks Sam as his bestie not more than that and yesterday it was not at all sam's fault but she has apologized to radhika n dilip for no reason and it was radijha's fault how can someone get a job on phone it was totally her fault but she didn't apologize to Sam and even she didn't tell her dad about dadaji's lie I did to radhika yesterday and I hate piyali when dilip was blaming piyali then Sam took piyali's side that showed how mature n good Sam is and piyali told that it was all Sam 'a fault what kind of mother she is why she always want to make her daughter down and radhika why didn't she apologized to Sam it was completely her fault now I watch the show only for Sam,Arjun n neil

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MaNan_SamArjmuktha_cuteRi21

Go to top