Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadaf124 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Yea dilip' irritating talk chota sheher bada sheher just irritating he should say sorry to Sam and piyali what kind of mother she is when dilip was blaming piyali San took piyali's side and piyali always find fault in Sam she blames piyali hate piyali n dilip very much
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
cant find it now. someone posted in one thread also. i think it was a tellychakkar article
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kruthi24

I think that there are faults on both side...maybe a little more on Radhika's side...Both need to apologise to the other in this case.
Or maybe Sam wouldn't have gotten this angry if her mom hadn't brought in this 'say sorry to Radhika' drama...She seemed really sincere when she apologised to Dilip.
And speaking of Dilip...his 'Chota sheher Bada Sheher' lecture is such an irritation to the ears. He also should have said sorry to Sam.

exactly 
gil-99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Please guys stop posting texts that clearly hurts somepoints of others...and if u people wanted something to happen dont justify everything. ..please keep it eith yourself..everyone has got their points to be written...this is a forum...already my friends are neglecting this forum becos of these texts and please stop this bias...and by biasing with ourselves . doesn't change anything...so please a request...@ri21 please u need to slow down..and also @sadaf124 please u too...Edited by gil-99 - 8 years ago
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I also don't think Neil will support Sam..he's gonna support Radz I think...n fall for her...!!
N as of Arjun...Sam's falling 4 him...I just wish he too falls for her.
Coz if Arjun falls for Radz..n Sam falls for Arjun I don't c any part of Neil in this triangle...
So m counting on SamArj n Neil Radz.
Ri21 thumbnail
agree shru.. as neil is also a lead so he ll also have some role to play in this. as he said he ll be balancing the 2 girls . so lets c what he does. after precap its unpredictable to judge..
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ri21

agree shru.. as neil is also a lead so he ll also have some role to play in this. as he said he ll be balancing the 2 girls . so lets c what he does. after precap its unpredictable to judge..

Yeah..m waiting for his part too... 😉

Or sometimes I think r CVS planning for...

Neil loves Sam..Sam loves Arjun...Arjun loves Radz n Radz loves Neil...?🤣 🤣
Like this we can get 4 of thm in khichdi...🤣
acoustichearts1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Can someone tell me which episodes has Neil fallen for Sam coz I clearly missed those episodes 😆 all I have seen is Neil care for Sam like family. He may even love Sam but he is not "in love" with her! Big difference. I cannot imagine Sam/ Neil doing romantic trip catch fall eyelocks sorry 😆 I really hope there is no cross coupling coz this show is better than that. I think Radhika's story is moving very slow. They need to show her having scenes with Neil and Arjun soon. They have already established the Sam/Neil & Sam/Arjun relationships. I think they need to focus on other dynamics to bring variety else it will be like watching the same thing with no development.
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Princyz_Belle

Yeah..m waiting for his part too... 😉

Or sometimes I think r CVS planning for...

Neil loves Sam..Sam loves Arjun...Arjun loves Radz n Radz loves Neil...?🤣 🤣
Like this we can get 4 of thm in khichdi...🤣

and soon there ll be sam's sister's entry
🤣
and there is saral too
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: acoustichearts1

Can someone tell me which episodes has Neil fallen for Sam coz I clearly missed those episodes 😆 all I have seen is Neil care for Sam like family. He may even love Sam but he is not "in love" with her! Big difference. I cannot imagine Sam/ Neil doing romantic trip catch fall eyelocks sorry 😆 I really hope there is no cross coupling coz this show is better than that. I think Radhika's story is moving very slow. They need to show her having scenes with Neil and Arjun soon. They have already established the Sam/Neil & Sam/Arjun relationships. I think they need to focus on other dynamics to bring variety else it will be like watching the same thing with no development.

even i was wondering in which scene neil looked like he has fallen head over heels in love with sam. i could only see the friendship ðŸ˜•
anyways i think as now radhz ll be in BS so we ll get radhz neil scenes and god knows when ll arjun enter BS