Swaragini

Love Triangle

alleyway thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I guess for sometime Ragini and Swara and Laksh are going to be out for the moment as this Love Triangle is comming to an End but the breaking news is a New Love Triangle Between Swara, Laksh and his Brother ! 
 as per news..

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/25558-varun-kapoor-roped-in-for-sawaragini.htm

But did anyone notice who is the brother 3 brother , Adash , Laksh and guess who the third one who just commited sucide then who is this brother any answer Friends πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cascade- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMFG!! Seems like the CVs are yet not satisfied with SwaraYaGini love traingle that they've added a new angle in the show.😳
Here I was hoping that a new male protagonist would suppress the tension going on between the trio but the CVs have planned on complicating things further.πŸ˜•
Let's wait and watch what the CVs have in store for us. Let's be optimistic and hope that this new addition proves to be a boon...*fingers crossed*
Swaryaforever01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I bet itz Sanskaar. Hes probably gonna fall 4 Swara nd Laksh will get jelli, and Swara will realise her love 4 Laksh. Then somehow Sanskaar will fall in love with Ragini. Something like tat. But Swara will think tat Ragini still likes Laksh nd would sacrifice her love, but Ragini will fall 4 Sanskaar. Laksh nd Swara would share some moments along with 'Sagini' (Sanskaar nd Rags) nd all those complications. In the end, Swara and Laksh would confess 2 each other, nd so would Rags nd Sanskaar. Then happily ever after. Not! 
NabilaIslam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Swaryaforever01

I bet itz Sanskaar. Hes probably gonna fall 4 Swara nd Laksh will get jelli, and Swara will realise her love 4 Laksh. Then somehow Sanskaar will fall in love with Ragini. Something like tat. But Swara will think tat Ragini still likes Laksh nd would sacrifice her love, but Ragini will fall 4 Sanskaar. Laksh nd Swara would share some moments along with 'Sagini' (Sanskaar nd Rags) nd all those complications. In the end, Swara and Laksh would confess 2 each other, nd so would Rags nd Sanskaar. Then happily ever after. Not! 

It could be pike that but its too complicated
NabilaIslam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Swaryaforever01

too complicated
kasmile thumbnail
Hey I just heard thaT varun WILL BE PLAYING THE MENTALLY CHALLENGED SANSKAAR. well, I think that Swara will fall for him or vice versa. This will take Lucky as jealous which further increases his love for Swara. I see no pairing him up with Ragini or Swara. But I fell that SwaLak will end up together as That day we saw Swara turning back at lucky. Hence ther is a possibility for Ragini and Sanskaar.πŸ‘
alleyway thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kasmile

Hey I just heard thaT varun WILL BE PLAYING THE MENTALLY CHALLENGED SANSKAAR. well, I think that Swara will fall for him or vice versa. This will take Lucky as jealous which further increases his love for Swara. I see no pairing him up with Ragini or Swara. But I fell that SwaLak will end up together as That day we saw Swara turning back at lucky. Hence ther is a possibility for Ragini and Sanskaar.πŸ‘

I agree there is an possibility that laksh would or mabe is in love with swara but swara may fall for sanskaar and sanskaar for ragini but we all know ragini for laksh
kasmile thumbnail
Originally posted by: kasmile

πŸ˜›
pratzsonu thumbnail
pity ragini... more importance fa swara.. even this new entry likes swara... hope ragini character get more space in future...
main-ishaqzaadi thumbnail
I hoped that the new entry and Ragini are paired opposite each other because poor Ragini is always second choice... CVs focus on Swara much more than they focus on Ragini and her character has so much scope for developmentπŸ₯±