Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Can Balika Vadhu make in top 10 hindi shows in next few weeks ? (Page 4)

Nandini30 Senior Member

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Nandini30 Senior Member

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

-poloenigma- Goldie
-poloenigma-
-poloenigma-

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Rival channels? LOL please kindly quote the rule which explicitly mentions that we are not allowed to use references of shows from "Rival channels" LOL Help this poor ignorant member to understand the rules better!Ouch

Anandi's life is an inspiration...how? Because she copes with the pain of losing of her loved ones just like any average human being? Is she inspiring because she's the perfect abla naari who lives her life on other people's terms and can't stand on her own grounds? Oh wait I know this...she is inspiring because for her, her so called social service takes priority over an infant's safety, which is in this case happens to be an infant who lost her father even before she was born and she is solely depended on her mother for her safety and protection...The great selfless social worker who lacks self respect and basic common sense Tongue This is the perception of a "great inspiring character" for the sold out writers of this show Tongue

PS: I thought this place was meant to discuss things in relation to the show and its fictional characters, not to discuss the psyche and choices of other IF users. There are forums exclusively created to serve the purpose of dissecting human psychology of real people , so lets save these discussions for those forums Tongue Big smile

Edited by -Palienigma- - 03 May 2015 at 5:45pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandini30

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Well this show and the characters are much more close to what we see in reality.
Not all people crave for escapist entertainment.

Not all people care for mindless entertainment.

When the makers never claimed that their show is all about Anandi's love story.How did people think that the show will end with a happily ever after scene??

Obviously the viewers who expected happily ever after end must have thought Anandi's life has it's reached it's destination now that she is married and got kids. Only people with regressive mindsets will think of that.

Well too bad for people who expected Anandi's life come to an end when her husband died.

It's not the psyche of IF users.When people claim that people who watch SSK and SNS are same as BV watchers then what is that all about? If not discussing about viewer psyche?

For strange reasons even after the exit of he most popular character people seem to have  lot of things to discuss about in this show and almost every character and track is dissected.

And also people who think the show is not worth their time come here after the exit of their favourite character still come here to talk about it.

Looks like people who watch the show regularly spend much less time obsessing over the show and the characters rather than people who claim to have given up watching it.

Never knew that people could spend so much time talking about show which they think is beneath their tastes till I saw posts on this forum once when an actress was replaced and once when a character came to an end.Tongue

Edited by aparnauma - 03 May 2015 at 6:38pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Thewandererleavesandwavessurabhi01hisusmitaRTeeRainbowSun

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Whether this show is in top 10 or not, many of us will watch it.

About rules, I only have memories of what is allowed and what is not and now the rules might have been relaxed. Good. If they relax these rules,  I can name other shows and compare favourably or unfavourably.

When Shiv died, I was angry and disillusioned. But  I slowly found the story quite interesting because this anandi has stopped crying and is going about her life in the best way possible for her. And there is Nimboli and her story. And there are so many stories seamlessly woven.

No serial is perfect. No actor is perfect. No one is indispensable.

ThewandererProphet_umamhisusmitaRTeeaparnauma

Nandini30 Senior Member

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 8:31pm | IP Logged

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
I watched nagin, SSK show and there are posts in my name on that forum. Now I stopped watching it as it has become too boring for me.

I used to watch Diya and Baati and also SNS and made some posts.

I watched Ek Haseena thi, Laut Aao Trisha which I loved immensely.

I used to watch YRRKH in the beginning and made several posts and polls too.

I used to watch Sapne Suhane and made daily post in the beginning.

Now I am watching only BV and started watching Nisha and uske cousins and also Dream girl and sometimes comedy nights and comedy classes.

I am not hiding and I made these things clear what other shows you watch besides BV.

And my list of favourite shows start from DD days which I listed in that post.

Edited by leavesandwaves - 03 May 2015 at 8:43pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hisusmitaaparnauma

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
main reason for me watching bv because of it concept and direction .I do not watch bv for jodis or for any actors .if concept and direction is good then only I watch that serial

ThewandererProphet_umamhisusmitaRTeeleavesandwaves

Go to top