Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Can Balika Vadhu make in top 10 hindi shows in next few weeks ? (Page 3)

-poloenigma- Goldie
-poloenigma-
-poloenigma-

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 3:56am | IP Logged
The makers claimed that it was Anandi's journey, but Anandi hardly got her own tracks...And now they have gone a step further trying to force Nandini down people's throats as the new lead...why? Isn't it Anandi's journey? Nandini should be getting the same importance as Shivam. They have already moved away from the original story by twsiting the story to make Nandini the lead...The reason why a show like Yeh Rishta which is as old as BV, still gets the same respect and popularity as it got when the show first started is because the show sticked to this theme...it was about its protagonist and its still about its protagonist, and not about her kids or her sister-in-law...She is not a poor helpless widow who lives on other people's mercy but a happily married woman of today with a loving family who moves ahead in life with time. The show is doing pretty well without filling its lead's life with never ending darkness...

Edited by -Palienigma- - 03 May 2015 at 4:00am

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 7:22am | IP Logged
I think it is against forum rules to compare BV with other serials which are on rival channel.

And respect is subjective. What is respect to you maybe trash for me and vice versa.

And trps are not about taste exactly. It is more about popularity.

Edited by leavesandwaves - 03 May 2015 at 7:32am
-poloenigma- Goldie
-poloenigma-
-poloenigma-

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 9:24am | IP Logged
If its against forum rules then feel free to report my post...other show referances are used in other forums all the time, I don't see a fuss over it in those forums...Okay so we are not allowed to refer to other shows in a discussion but we are allowed to make topics about which other shows ppl watch? It becomes okay when other shows are deemed inferior to BV which happened in this very thread? Okay then...very well Tongue
surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 9:36am | IP Logged
whatever but in colors I like to watch only bv .I like no drama serial at colors except bv

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leavesandwaves

Nandini30 Senior Member
Nandini30
Nandini30

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Palienigma-

If its against forum rules then feel free to report my post...other show referances are used in other forums all the time, I don't see a fuss over it in those forums...Okay so we are not allowed to refer to other shows in a discussion but we are allowed to make topics about which other shows ppl watch? It becomes okay when other shows are deemed inferior to BV which happened in this very thread? Okay then...very well Tongue
Bang on. The way they are showing violence against kamli and lust in Akher it is new thing in bv  I complained to ibf they said they are reviewing. But there are some blind fans of anandi for them even if bv shows nudity at best they will say it is right.

tiny15

leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandini30

Originally posted by -Palienigma-

Bang on. The way they are showing violence against kamli and lust in Akher it is new thing in bv  I complained to ibf they said they are reviewing. But there are some blind fans of anandi for them even if bv shows nudity at best they will say it is right.

What about blind fans of ganga, Jagya and Shiv? As if only blind fans of anandi exist.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.gProphet_surabhi01aparnauma

leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 10:58am | IP Logged
What other shows is in many forums I visited and I also expressed whether it is ok to start the topic. As I did not receive any no, I went about it.

I never referred to any show in derogatory terms directly.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.gaparnauma

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Well I don't think either the channel or the PH cares if Balika Vadhu makes it to top 10.
They know that it is making money and still draws a lot of attention from people who watch the show and people who claim to have stopped watching the show.TongueLOL

The reason it is continuing because they don't have a show that will do as well as BV is doing at 8pm.

This is what the channel CEO had said. If SSK is shifted to 8pm it may not do as well as it is doing at 7:30 and if BV is shifted to 7:30pm it may not do as well as it is doing at 8pm.
He also said that the audience who watch 8pm and 8:30pm shows on Colors are vastly different from people who watch SSK and SNS.

In fact all the channels either have a historical dramas mythological shows  or some other shows with a theme and none of the 8pm shows across the channels are at 8PM slot are saas bahu sagas or so called great love stories.

Don't want to compare any shows.The shows cater to different kinds of audiences.

As for BV  the only reason I watch it is because it sticks close to reality with no OTT drama.
Apart from a few bloopers here and there it is one of the most sensible stories and the makers never claimed that it is a love story and they maintained that it is Anandi's journey through which thye tackles issues that concern women and along with Anandi's story thye have shown stories of so many women Dsa, Suguna Gehna Phooli, Champa, Gulli Gauri Ganga and of course Sanchi and now they are showing Nandini's story simply because now Nandini's part is dedicated child bride and child marriage she gets as much footage as Anandi. and even through Nandini's story they are showing Mangala Harki and Kamili's stories.

BV makers did it stick to their theme of child marriage and women related issues and they have stuck to it for this many years.

Through Anandi Shiv story - they showed a very beautiful love story which had a very realistic feel to it and through Jagya and Ganga;s marriage now they are tackling so many issues that come out of busy life and lack of communication 
Through Anandi's story they are showing how she reaches out to people regardless of the stae of her life and how she carries happiness sorrow joy and pain with equal grace and how she is trying to raise her child while she searches for her other child.

For people who are not interested in watching anything other than endless romantic scenes the show may not beof any interest.
But the issues which are raised in the show do strike a chord with many of the women who watch the show because they are all identifiable with the lives of people around them.

leavesandwaves

Go to top