Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Gr8 part
cont.soon

thanks for pm dear..
vandy28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thank u so much dear as u already infrmed as it gonna b fr 3 update track...seriously nt liking misunderstndn each tym...
whenever maan moved ahead...another misunderstndn...
update was superb...
i knew it ws vikram doing...bt frnkly geet behavior surprised me wd rohit...even though he is seema husbnd...when she is feelin fishy how cn she ignore as fr hw long she know seema...
NoshiMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh God
Everything was going perfect and I thought Maan would finally see her true love, vikram again had to spoil it.
Please let it get better now :( poor Geet has been through so much !! 😭
And u left us on such a cliffhanger 😲
Update soon
cuteeagle65 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update loved it hate this vikram again came when maan try 2 belive geet they wre happy now again maan will not belive geet poor geet so sad hope maan find truth 
Avenging_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ab kya hoga
kuch jyada hi mu hogaye
phir bhi waiting for nxt upd
ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Not again! Please please ! Not Again.
Maan and Geet had a wonderful moments are China, things were getting good. 
But again Vikram played dirty games and tricked Geet.
I'm really worried thinking Maan's reaction.
jayshu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Very sad update!!Everything will be spoiling again between Maaneet😭😭its so painful...💔Vikram played a dirty game to trap Geet😡😡
minelove24 thumbnail
awsne update di.like button not working.. plzz count my like too.
Maya_Maan thumbnail
Hey guys, missed me and LIS and IHUMILU...
I missed you all alot... and as promised two long updates of LIS, it was so long, so divided it into 3 parts... love you all...

A Love in Silence

Chapter 42

Geet was in her room when Maan entered in, he was looking seriously angered and Geet thought something must have happened in the party down, or is it her, is he anger on her for coming like this without asking his permission, Geet's thought made her look scared and feared up, "Where have you been" Maan asked in his lifeless horror voice, making Geet to feel an shiver all over her body, but she controlled herself and went and took an paper and pen and wrote it all, and gave to Maan,

Maan grabbed it and read it silently and his eyes turned even more red with anger, "So Sonu was not well, so you went to take care of her," Maan asked between his teeth and Geet nodded an yes, "And Rohit Sharma took you with him to take care of Sonu" Maan asked again and Geet again nodded an yes, not really understanding Maan's anger and the reason behind it, Maan held his head and closed his eyes and stood there burning in his anger for a while, Geet felt puzzled and slowly went and touched his hand,

"Stay, away," Maan screamed up, "How could you," Maan asked as he looked at Geet who was looking at him with her innocent eyes, "These, these eyes always fool me, why is that I see an true love when there is nothing like that, ah" Maan asked and Geet looked at him scared, "why can't you just tell the truth now, where have you been" Maan asked spilling out his anger and Geet was still confused and swear that she was saying the truth, "enough, enough," Maan screamed high and Geet stepped back, in fear, "I found out the whole truth, don't try to hide, You went to meet that Vikram right" Maan asked between his teeth,

Geet's world stopped for a second hearing Vikram's name, she total forget about that devil, she was into many thing right now that she totally forgot that hell creature behind her life and Maan's happiness and hearing his name now was totally an shock for her, Geet nodded an no in fear, "And yesterday, it was him, right, who came to our room, How dare you brought that scoundrel into my room and Romanced up and then, disgusting" Maan screamed up and Geet was crying high hearing his words,

Geet was totally shattered by Maan's accusation and she nodded an No and signed it's not true, but it only made Maan more angry, "Stop lying" Maan screamed up and Geet signed she went to the room to meet the little girl, "You are still lying and you think I can't prove anything" Maan asked and he rushed to the phone and dial the reception and put the phone on speaker, so Geet too could hear, "Hello, it's Maan Singh Khurana, who is in the room 439," Maan asked in his anger spilling voice, "just now I informed you sir" the reception girl said, "you will not die if you say it again" Maan yelled up, "ok, ok, sir, it's Vikram Singh, from India" she said, and Maan cut the call,

"Now" Maan asked as he looked at Geet, and Geet nodded a no, she was so confused and scared now, "Still trying to act" Maan busted out and held her hand and dragged her up holding her arms and Geet was crying and pleading him still shocked and confused with his accusations,

Maan and Geet stood before the Room No. 439 and Maan knocked the door, and stepped aside making Geet to stand in front of the door, and Geet looked at Maan who was holding his head and breathing high controlling his anger, Geet turned around when she heard the door opening up, and as the Door opened up, her heart stopped beating, she can't believe her own eyes, it was like an nightmare, the devil which ruined her whole life was standing before her holding an glass of rum, Geet's eyes widen up and her heart was beating high, and she started to shiver now,

"Geet, what happened, did you forget something," Vikram's voice pulled Geet to reality from her nightmare, Vikram here and not Rohit, Geet was so confused, and Vikram was speaking so coolly, "What Geet, or you didn't have enough of the good times we had together and need some more" Vikram said and suddenly out of blue Vikram was hit hard and was thrown into the room, Vikram fall on the floor with an noise and looked up to see Maan standing there, in his deadly avatar, his anger, his pain was so clear and it made Vikram to forget his pains and grin up, "Maan," He said wiping the blood bleeding from his lips, "how did you find me" Vikram asked, "How did I found out, how dare you" Maan screamed as he punched on his face again making his bleed with the tear in his cheek skin,

"Maan, listen, I understand you are angered up, well now that she is your wife, but believe me, it wasn't an plan," Vikram said, "Believe you, you" Maan held his collar and pushed him into the wall, "Maan yes, nothing is planned, oh, Geet was here and we met and for old times sake, we, and also, no one will know, we thought, but" Vikram said and he screamed in pain as Maan's knees hit him hard on his abs, yet there was an happiness and smile in Vikram's face seeing Maan burn in pain, "Maan, understand, Maan, it's been so long and the girl was so willing so, you understand right, what will I do, I couldn't refuse her, you kept us away for more than two months and, look it was an accident," Vikram added fuel to the fire

Geet held her mouth and cried high as she can clearly see what Vikram was doing to Maan, breaking up his heart with his fake story and claims, and she don't know what to do, she wanted to scream he was lying, but she can't, seeing Maan broken again, she cried her heart out standing there in the corner, "Geet, don't cry, Maan understands, it's not the first time we" Vikram said and Maan's anger hit high as he couldn't bear his words, it might be true that he slept with her, but it was still painful to accept it,

Maan fisted up his hand and beat Vikram until his blood flows from his nose and mouth and he turned him up and held his head and hit his head strong into the table there, breaking the table and so as Vikram's bones, Maan then pulled him up and hit him up into the mirror, making the glass pieces piercing his skin to bleed, "look if I ever see you with her, even if she was willing, I would put you into your grave forgetting everything about us, about you, your family, even Riya will not be able to stop me," Maan warned in his cold bloody voice and walked away and Geet rushes behind him still crying,

Vikram slowly got up with his remaining strength and looked at his own reflection in the broken glass pieces there and he was looking all blooded, he wipes his blood and smiles up, "Maan, you broke my face, my bones, which will be healed soon, but I broke, shattered your heart, which you might never be able to cure, the pain I am having is so small, compared to the pain I gave you, enjoy Maan, enjoy," Vikram said and started to laugh out loud like an devil in happiness,

Maan entered into his room, his anger a bit reduced but the pain more now, as he was relaxed pouring out his anger on Vikram beating him black and blue, but his Pain had been increased as his anger was gone, and his tears hovered up in his eyes and Geet saw his eyes liquidizing and she felt like dying right away, she can bear Maan's anger, not his tears, Geet went before him and joined her hands, and begged him to believe her, "you still expect me to believe your story when I saw the truth with my own eyes," Maan asked and Geet went and wrote something and showed him, "please believe me, Vikram is lying, nothing happened as he said, seriously Rohit was in that room, with Reema and Sonu, please believe me" Geet begged up as she showed her message to Maan,

"Believe me, Ok, Sure, one last chance, if you are proven wrong, then never ask me to believe you" Maan said in his anger boiling words, and Geet nodded an Ok and Maan held Geet's arms and walked her up and Geet was just following him, Geet try to behave normal when she saw People looking at them wired as they walked up, Maan didn't care about anything and was full of pain and Geet was trying to hold herself up, and keep up with Maan, she can see all the questioning eyes on them, Maan stopped before an closed door and knocked it up

With his second knock, a guy in his blue cop uniform came out and looked at Maan shocked and surprised, "Mr. Khurana, what can I do for you" he asked as he let Maan and Geet in, "I need to check some footages" Maan said and Geet looked at Maan shocked, "Sorry sir, as per the rules" The guy started up, "Now" Maan demanded, "May I know the reason sir" he asked, "Security purposes" Maan said, and the guy nodded up, "Martin, show me the footage of" the uniformed guy paused looking at Maan, as they reached the systems room, "Second floor, yesterday night at 9.00pm" Maan said and the uniformed guy tapped on the shoulders of the guy who was sitting before the system,

"Sure, chief," Martin, the computer guy pulled out the tape and played it, Geet's eyes widen up in shocked and it was as if seeing an ghost movie, Geet was walking with Vikram in the footage where she had been walking with Reema and Sonu in real, but Vikram, how, Geet was so confused and she can't believe herself, her eyes poured out immediately and Maan looked at her as if he had won over the argument and made her guilty, "And today's morning footage at 10.00am at sixth floor" Maan said the guy played it and it was the same, Geet was walking with Vikram, Maan then turned towards Geet, "Anything more to say" Maan asked and walked away,

Geet cried high and rushed behind him, she can't believe her own eyes, and she herself got confused on what she saw, was there a Reema and Sonu, then what was on the screen, how did it show Vikram and her instead of Reema and herself, Geet felt like living in a nightmare,

"Well done Martin" Vikram's voice came up later when everyone left the room, and The guy before the system stood up and took at Vikram shocked, "Sir what happened to you," Martin asked looking at the bleeding guy all messed up but Vikram only smiled, "Relax, I am ok, in fact, I am so good, Can I see that footages Martin" Vikram asked and the guy played it for him, "Wow, wow, so brilliant, you have an world class talent, no one can think it's been faked." Vikram said with an smile, "And no one can find, it had been faked until, they put it under some high standard testing," Martin said,

"Bravo boy, Bravo, and your 50 lakhs in Chinese Yuan will be deposited in minutes in your account," Vikram said, "Thank you sir" Martin said with an smile, "Thank you my dear, you don't know how much you had done for me, Thank you, and do one thing, destroy these tapes soon," Vikram said, "Don't worry sir, it will be done soon" Martin said and Vikram patted his shoulders and walked out, "Now Geet is totally trapped, totally, I had trapped her in such an trick that she herself will find hard to figure out what happened and Poor Maan," Vikram said laughing out loud as he walked dragging his broken leg, still bleeding here and there,

"Enough" Maan shouted, "Enough, not an word," Maan said as they entered the room and Geet was crying still confused and pained, "I had been expecting this, yes, I did, My Mind never believed you, and my heart begged me to believe you, looks like my mind won, my heart lost again, my love lost again" Maan screamed big and sat down on the bed, Geet can clearly see how much he was bleeding inside, Maan then turned to Geet who was standing there in tears, and the pain in his eyes killed her totally,

"please no more lies, if you want to kill me, then stab the knife on to my heart not on my back," Maan said and turned around and now his voice was all shaky, "for one day, Just one day, I thought everything was normal, and I had an chance of living happily, and now, my fault, My fault, I can never be happy, I am born to burn, and enjoy the hell"  Maan said as his tears rolled down, "so this time I am not gonna hurt you or even yell at you, I knew the result yet I fall into you, I am weak, I am an fool, I am stupid, even after knowing the truth, so why should you get any punishment, for my stupidity,  I am the one who needs that,"  

Maan said and Geet went towards him and touched his shoulders, "Enough, enough, Please, please leave me alone, please, I can't burn anymore, It's paining" Maan said with the tears in his eyes and Geet stepped back immediately and walked back till she hit the wall and drowned down on to the floor, Maan then walked out of the room and locked the door behind, Geet stood up slowly after an few minutes, "Why am I still alive, why, to burn Maan more, to see him suffer like this, if I wasn't there, Vikram will not have an chance to make Maan weak and pained, I shouldn't be alive, No," Geet thought and stood up and looked around and saw the knife in the fruit basket  there and took it up and kept it near her neck,

"It's better to die totally then too kill him daily and to kill myself too," Geet thought as she closed her eyes and kept the knife close to her neck, all set to cut herself, and end the pain,