India-Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera
Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Final goodbye (Page 3)

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 5:21am | IP Logged
its sad to see you go, always enjoyed reading your post...but i do understand the pain you must be feeling at seeing your favorite show being butchered so badly...
it happened with me too, when i was so into IPK and Arnav-Khushi...and after the ouster of the main villain...they got ASR's ex-gf into picture and ruined his character completely...hence i can relate to your pain...fortunately for us, Barun the actor playing ASR quit the show, n instead of stretching the storyline, they were forced to shut the show, due to fan's demands...

but here you have to see your fav jodi, becoming a joke everyday, and it can be very daunting...

the only thing i would like to tell is, never get attached to any indian serial...they dont aim to create good creative stories...their only aim is to make the female lead as mahaan as possible...cause that makes the trp aunties happy, and that is the only target for them...high trp's...

in my case, after IPk, i never got attached to any other show...even before IPK, i wasnt...IPK was the only show i was emotionally attached to...and since m not attached to Veera...its easy for me to quit...the day my family stops watching, m also gonna quit...coming here ranting for Ranveera was just so that i get to discuss it witll fellow viewers...

anyways, there are way more important things in life, then getting emotionally attached to such shallow n baseless shows...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pri_tanviTeriGalliyanvatika_rMrDarcyfan...-Riya-...overactor

overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjs

its sad to see you go, always enjoyed reading your post...but i do understand the pain you must be feeling at seeing your favorite show being butchered so badly...
it happened with me too, when i was so into IPK and Arnav-Khushi...and after the ouster of the main villain...they got ASR's ex-gf into picture and ruined his character completely...hence i can relate to your pain...fortunately for us, Barun the actor playing ASR quit the show, n instead of stretching the storyline, they were forced to shut the show, due to fan's demands...

but here you have to see your fav jodi, becoming a joke everyday, and it can be very daunting...

the only thing i would like to tell is, never get attached to any indian serial...they dont aim to create good creative stories...their only aim is to make the female lead as mahaan as possible...cause that makes the trp aunties happy, and that is the only target for them...high trp's...

in my case, after IPk, i never got attached to any other show...even before IPK, i wasnt...IPK was the only show i was emotionally attached to...and since m not attached to Veera...its easy for me to quit...the day my family stops watching, m also gonna quit...coming here ranting for Ranveera was just so that i get to discuss it witll fellow viewers...

anyways, there are way more important things in life, then getting emotionally attached to such shallow n baseless shows...
ThnxHug hoping to see u all in vishal's next show forumLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mehwishk13pri_tanvizainabawoonanjs...-Riya-...

divyasn IF-Dazzler
divyasn
divyasn

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Sonu pls atleast come once in a while --and bash mash ... plsss

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mehwishk13pri_tanvi...-Riya-...overactor

...-Riya-... IF-Sizzlerz
...-Riya-...
...-Riya-...

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divyasn

Sonu pls atleast come once in a while --and bash mash ... plsss

LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mehwishk13divyasn

Nikki36 Goldie
Nikki36
Nikki36

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Shame you going, u always made me laugh with your veera bashing and luv for baldev.

will miss ur ff's

I did actually make a twitter account but haven't got around to using it. Might send u a tweet or just stalk you! Lol

tc

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vatika_ranjs...-Riya-...overactor

kalyaninbt. IF-Dazzler
kalyaninbt.
kalyaninbt.

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Sonu kya itana bada faisla lenese pahele ek baar bhi socha ki baldev se dur rah paayegi?
vee-ba to hamare liye bhi kabke katham ho gaye hai .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mehwishk13vatika_ranjs...-Riya-...overactor

mehwishk13 Senior Member
mehwishk13
mehwishk13

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 9:31am | IP Logged
nooo (music)jaane nahiii denge tujheee(music) plz dont go Cry

if you really have to then its your decision but sachi you and your stories will always stay close to my heart Heart

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pri_tanvikalyaninbt.vatika_ranjs...-Riya-...overactor

vinu24 IF-Dazzler
vinu24
vinu24

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 11:28am | IP Logged
It is indeed sad that u have decided to leave the forum...I have had witnessed some of the best ff's, topics, post epi discussions, rants and some superb comments...u were indeed my first friend in this forum...will miss u a lot Sonu Cry...
Don't worry, I will haunt u in twitter occasionallyEvil Smile.. If possible, do drop here...will miss u a lot Cry
I was hoping to read the closing chapters of ur ff's par...Disapprove

Hum hain rahin pyaar ke...phir milenge... chalte chalte Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mehwishk13kalyaninbt.pri_tanvivatika_ranjs...-Riya-...overactor

Go to top