India-Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera
Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Final goodbye (Page 2)

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
I am very sorry to hear this! I have found your posts always very entertaining! However I agree with what you have said! This show is so down the drain and VEEBA are like a joke now! I can't believe 12 months ago I was a crazy fan of theirs! Now I can barley see that Jodi in the joke we are now subjected to daily! It's a crying shame! Even I don't know how much longer I will watch this show! Will watch yesterday's episode and decide! 
The only reason I continued to watch after RV crap and Nihal murder etc, was coz of Vish! If not I would have left ages ago! I also became quite inactive on the forum! Coz what was there to talk about? How useless the show had become? They gave Baldev PTSD and even in that they made him look bad! Making him be all abusive with Veera! Again she got the sympathy! She even got mine when he asked her to dance in a Dhaba! I mean who can see that and feel good about it? Lol

But now? This is the limit! It's like Baldev is there just to be their Bali Ka Bakara! This is what happnes when a show in which the actul story ended a long time ago, keeps running! Either they should have shown how Veera ans Baldev try to have a married life like a couple like Akshara and Naitik! You know how Veera would have won over her MIL etc! But here? Winning her MIL be damned, she is alienating her even more! The story is a sorry mess and I don't know if they can even salvage it! The problem is, the way they will do it is to make Ballu look even worse, and Veera again the Mahan devi! Seriously have they got NO better ideas than this? Who are thes writers? It seems the ones who used to write this show when we "liked" it are all gone? 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sam_sfImpossibleGirl2pri_tanviTeriGalliyanvatika_ranjs...-Riya-...overactor

ImpossibleGirl2 Senior Member
ImpossibleGirl2
ImpossibleGirl2

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

I am very sorry to hear this! I have found your posts always very entertaining! However I agree with what you have said! This show is so down the drain and VEEBA are like a joke now! I can't believe 12 months ago I was a crazy fan of theirs! Now I can barley see that Jodi in the joke we are now subjected to daily! It's a crying shame! Even I don't know how much longer I will watch this show! Will watch yesterday's episode and decide! 
The only reason I continued to watch after RV crap and Nihal murder etc, was coz of Vish! If not I would have left ages ago! I also became quite inactive on the forum! Coz what was there to talk about? How useless the show had become? They gave Baldev PTSD and even in that they made him look bad! Making him be all abusive with Veera! Again she got the sympathy! She even got mine when he asked her to dance in a Dhaba! I mean who can see that and feel good about it? Lol

But now? This is the limit! It's like Baldev is there just to be their Bali Ka Bakara! This is what happnes when a show in which the actul story ended a long time ago, keeps running! Either they should have shown how Veera ans Baldev try to have a married life like a couple like Akshara and Naitik! You know how Veera would have won over her MIL etc! But here? Winning her MIL be damned, she is alienating her even more! The story is a sorry mess and I don't know if they can even salvage it! The problem is, the way they will do it is to make Ballu look even worse, and Veera again the Mahan devi! Seriously have they got NO better ideas than this? Who are thes writers? It seems the ones who used to write this show when we "liked" it are all gone? 

I have to agree with you, this show has completely gone down the drain, the constant glorification of RanVeera has lead to this.
For the past week I've found myself constantly defending Baldev and his actions (to my mother) some of the points shes agreed with, others she hasnt with regards to my post I made on Balwant having failed as a father.
Todays dupatta scene apparently portrayed Baldev as being 'mental'
And elder viewers will likely sympathise with Veera and SS family.
I don't understand what was the point of MaSh showing VeeBa 'become one' to then backtrack and have them back to square one, infact this current situation is worser then ever.
I whole-heartedly agree, why could they not have shown them as a happily married couple.
A leap would have even been better then the rubbish they're currently airing.
I'm also still watching it for Vishal and will most likely continue to do so :/

Ps. Its a shame you're leaving Sonu, hopefully we'll all get to see Vishal in a new show very soon :)

Edited by ImpossibleGirl2 - 02 May 2015 at 9:04pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pri_tanvivatika_ranjsMrDarcyfan...-Riya-...overactor

pri_tanvi IF-Dazzler
pri_tanvi
pri_tanvi

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Will miss u and ur creations and FFs. U r one of the most brilliant writers of the forum. And no one can ever match ur love for baldev.
However, u r right. This show is down the drain. I wish i could move on too. But i m too much attached to Vishana to part wit them Cry

Pls drop in once in a while Disapprove

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ImpossibleGirl2MrDarcyfanoveractor

sam_sf Senior Member
sam_sf
sam_sf

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Can understand.. why u r leavingOuch
 yeah.. d show is going down d drain very badly

Edited by sam_sf - 03 May 2015 at 12:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfanoveractor

overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Its hard and so painful for me coz i loved the show and veeba like anything have shipped a couple with such devotion before but the cvs managed to butcher it so much for me that i regret watching it, even Vishal can't hold me back now coz i loved baldev so much i can't see his character being butchered and tortured. 
Hope this show ends very soon and he gets a new betyer show

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pri_tanvizainabawoonanjsMrDarcyfan...-Riya-...

overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pri_tanvi

Will miss u and ur creations and FFs. U r one of the most brilliant writers of the forum. And no one can ever match ur love for baldev.
However, u r right. This show is down the drain. I wish i could move on too. But i m too much attached to Vishana to part wit them Cry

Pls drop in once in a while Disapprove
Aww thank uHug my love for baldev would always be there but i think i can never watch him getting butchered so im out

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pri_tanvi

...-Riya-... IF-Sizzlerz
...-Riya-...
...-Riya-...

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Aww would miss your posts on this forumHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pri_tanviMrDarcyfanoveractor

overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor