overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Goodbye all veeba fans. Im finally quitting veera completely and the forum too so plx donot pm me any ff updates or anything else coz im done. Im sick of the show and some ppl who can't stop annoying me just bcoz i moved on🥱
I sometimes regret getting attached to veeba and wasting my time but this show gave me vishal and good friends.  It was nice knowing u all we might meet on other forums. Stay blessed.
Sorry if i hurt anyone here😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divyasn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sonu ... pls dont go yaar ... pls stay humble request ..
balveera thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
miss u🤗  but u can drop here once in a while if u wish😃
sanjanabaldev thumbnail
will really miss you di😭! but hope to see you again in other forums😊.take care di
overactor thumbnail
Originally posted by: divyasn

Sonu ... pls dont go yaar ... pls stay humble request ..

Im there on twitter if u need me🤗 but forum pe kis liye aaon the show is down the drain for me i hate it more then anything ðŸ¤¢
divyasn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: overactor

Im there on twitter if u need me but forum pe kis liye aaon the show is down the drain for me i hate it more then anything ðŸ¤¢

I will miss ur rants 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
overactor thumbnail
Originally posted by: divyasn

I will miss ur rants 🤗

me too😭 ðŸ˜†  ðŸ¤—
TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
i will surely miss reading your posts. i have always liked your posts and commenting in your post. ðŸ˜­ also always loved your picture creations and your ff. so true this show is totally down the drain now veeba is so boring and dead. 
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I am very sorry to hear this! I have found your posts always very entertaining! However I agree with what you have said! This show is so down the drain and VEEBA are like a joke now! I can't believe 12 months ago I was a crazy fan of theirs! Now I can barley see that Jodi in the joke we are now subjected to daily! It's a crying shame! Even I don't know how much longer I will watch this show! Will watch yesterday's episode and decide! 
The only reason I continued to watch after RV crap and Nihal murder etc, was coz of Vish! If not I would have left ages ago! I also became quite inactive on the forum! Coz what was there to talk about? How useless the show had become? They gave Baldev PTSD and even in that they made him look bad! Making him be all abusive with Veera! Again she got the sympathy! She even got mine when he asked her to dance in a Dhaba! I mean who can see that and feel good about it? Lol

But now? This is the limit! It's like Baldev is there just to be their Bali Ka Bakara! This is what happnes when a show in which the actul story ended a long time ago, keeps running! Either they should have shown how Veera ans Baldev try to have a married life like a couple like Akshara and Naitik! You know how Veera would have won over her MIL etc! But here? Winning her MIL be damned, she is alienating her even more! The story is a sorry mess and I don't know if they can even salvage it! The problem is, the way they will do it is to make Ballu look even worse, and Veera again the Mahan devi! Seriously have they got NO better ideas than this? Who are thes writers? It seems the ones who used to write this show when we "liked" it are all gone? 
ImpossibleGirl2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

I am very sorry to hear this! I have found your posts always very entertaining! However I agree with what you have said! This show is so down the drain and VEEBA are like a joke now! I can't believe 12 months ago I was a crazy fan of theirs! Now I can barley see that Jodi in the joke we are now subjected to daily! It's a crying shame! Even I don't know how much longer I will watch this show! Will watch yesterday's episode and decide! 

The only reason I continued to watch after RV crap and Nihal murder etc, was coz of Vish! If not I would have left ages ago! I also became quite inactive on the forum! Coz what was there to talk about? How useless the show had become? They gave Baldev PTSD and even in that they made him look bad! Making him be all abusive with Veera! Again she got the sympathy! She even got mine when he asked her to dance in a Dhaba! I mean who can see that and feel good about it? Lol

But now? This is the limit! It's like Baldev is there just to be their Bali Ka Bakara! This is what happnes when a show in which the actul story ended a long time ago, keeps running! Either they should have shown how Veera ans Baldev try to have a married life like a couple like Akshara and Naitik! You know how Veera would have won over her MIL etc! But here? Winning her MIL be damned, she is alienating her even more! The story is a sorry mess and I don't know if they can even salvage it! The problem is, the way they will do it is to make Ballu look even worse, and Veera again the Mahan devi! Seriously have they got NO better ideas than this? Who are thes writers? It seems the ones who used to write this show when we "liked" it are all gone? 

I have to agree with you, this show has completely gone down the drain, the constant glorification of RanVeera has lead to this.
For the past week I've found myself constantly defending Baldev and his actions (to my mother) some of the points shes agreed with, others she hasnt with regards to my post I made on Balwant having failed as a father.
Todays dupatta scene apparently portrayed Baldev as being 'mental'
And elder viewers will likely sympathise with Veera and SS family.
I don't understand what was the point of MaSh showing VeeBa 'become one' to then backtrack and have them back to square one, infact this current situation is worser then ever.
I whole-heartedly agree, why could they not have shown them as a happily married couple.
A leap would have even been better then the rubbish they're currently airing.
I'm also still watching it for Vishal and will most likely continue to do so :/

Ps. Its a shame you're leaving Sonu, hopefully we'll all get to see Vishal in a new show very soon :)

Edited by ImpossibleGirl2 - 8 years ago