Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Springlover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
i m very disappointed by the whole scene.mistakes from both sides.
my thought of freshness about MMZ was totally cleared out.
i didnt want the scene to be come out like this.
now SaRa r enemies.😒
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetiecuckoo

i m very disappointed by the whole scene.mistakes from both sides.

my thought of freshness about MMZ was totally cleared out.
i didnt want the scene to be come out like this.
now SaRa r enemies.😒

ya i never wanted sara to be enemies just hope this distance ll brng them close
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah I was incredibly irritated with Dilip in the episode too - he was on a nonstop rant insulting Samaira and Piyali and then when his dad confessed he was behind the fake phone call all he does is walk away. He kept harping on bade sheher ke this...and bade sheher ke that...then what does it say about his "chote sheher ke values" if he cannot even apologize for his father's mistake and for the drama and insults he kept hurling unapologetically. Instead of looking Mahan and inviting sympathy the whole family appeared as if the whole Bird Song clan owed them something which they didn't.

I'm also really sick of the shy, naive but goodness-filled chore sheher ki ladki coming to Mumbai with dreams of making it big only to be tortured and tormented by the evil, mean bade sheher ke city folks. Hmph!! This has been done to death in several shows for years and so I'm really going to quit if it becomes on of those shows. I'm not against showing Radhika's struggles but it should be realistic - struggle to find a job, applying to several places, interviews, struggles of learning and doing better.

That's why Samaira really appealed to me as a character because she is much more layered, relatable and different from the usual Indian TV flavors. I just hope she doesn't become a caricature negative character.
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: soni595

Yeah I was incredibly irritated with Dilip in the episode too - he was on a nonstop rant insulting Samaira and Piyali and then when his dad confessed he was behind the fake phone call all he does is walk away. He kept harping on bade sheher ke this...and bade sheher ke that...then what does it say about his "chote sheher ke values" if he cannot even apologize for his father's mistake and for the drama and insults he kept hurling unapologetically. Instead of looking Mahan and inviting sympathy the whole family appeared as if the whole Bird Song clan owed them something which they didn't.

I'm also really sick of the shy, naive but goodness-filled chore sheher ki ladki coming to Mumbai with dreams of making it big only to be tortured and tormented by the evil, mean bade sheher ke city folks. Hmph!! This has been done to death in several shows for years and so I'm really going to quit if it becomes on of those shows. I'm not against showing Radhika's struggles but it should be realistic - struggle to find a job, applying to several places, interviews, struggles of learning and doing better.

That's why Samaira really appealed to me as a character because she is much more layered, relatable and different from the usual Indian TV flavors. I just hope she doesn't become a caricature negative character.

as i said u just say what i feel ðŸ˜ƒ
but i have hope on ph that they wont make sam negative for the time being she ll be bossy.. and radhika's story was never convincing to me. earlier saw the promos and was not at all interested. my friend told me to watch it as aham is there. so started watching n fell in love with sam's character. as i think her story is the natural one.. still i waited to see how this job thng ll turn up but after yesterday no more interested. if she rejected the job it would have been convincing now as she acceptd it no more makes sense. n m not gettng the mahan feel frm her side. sam did everythng when she was not at fault only. 
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Ri21: I hope you're right. I haven't watched any other shows by this production so I don't have any basis to say which way they'll go.

Yeah the Radhika promos weren't appealing to me either but when I read the articles stating they'll be four leads and the show will focus on friendship I was interested in this show. If only Radhika had either rejected the job or not had an outburst on Sam especially after her dad went on a tangent to insult Sam I would've not been as irritated with her.
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: soni595

@Ri21: I hope you're right. I haven't watched any other shows by this production so I don't have any basis to say which way they'll go.

Yeah the Radhika promos weren't appealing to me either but when I read the articles stating they'll be four leads and the show will focus on friendship I was interested in this show. If only Radhika had either rejected the job or not had an outburst on Sam especially after her dad went on a tangent to insult Sam I would've not been as irritated with her.

even i didnot watch the shows of this PH regularly but knw about the stry and all
this serial is both aham and kash's scend show with the PH
now m waiting to watch arjun's motive more. thats the only interesting thing now